Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
YUJU ABS

music
My poor GFRIEND mini album 😢

5 posts in this topic

Hi Buddies how u doin?

Just want to share my experience with my GFRIEND mini album Sunny Summer & TFTMN.

Recently i bought this two mini albums, but just about a few weeks the binding of the photobook were FALLING APART!

In my opinion Soumu should make their next  album photo book just like FloweBud album. The binding on that album is perfect.

How bout u Buddies? Is that anyonye have the same experience?

Please share ur thoughts about this thing.

Thank u 😀

Half of what I say is meaningless

3 hours ago, YUJU ABS said:

Hi Buddies how u doin?

Just want to share my experience with my GFRIEND mini album Sunny Summer & TFTMN.

Recently i bought this two mini albums, but just about a few weeks the binding of the photobook were FALLING APART!

In my opinion Soumu should make their next  album photo book just like FloweBud album. The binding on that album is perfect.

Thank u 😀

For me the small part where they attached the CD is falling apart for my SS album,

200w.gif

오랜 시간의 은하수 건너고 건너

Past the long Milky Way Cross and cross

15 hours ago, YUJU ABS said:

Hi Buddies how u doin?

Thank u 😀

Haha this happened with one of my Sunny Summer albums and I didn't realise until passing it to Sowon at a fansign then her page just fell out!:BeastToss-15:

She reacted well though but it was kinda embarrassing

My mini-albums are fine. Strange. I have a background in printing and I'm surprised the printing company missed that.

I noticed that too sadly its a type of soft binding where company use a low quality type of glue for it. It seems the production of it is somehow less expense haha Source music is saving money you know haha! I did'nt even dare to open the pages widely because i feel it might torn or remove.. so sad~