Galaxy1004

[Translation | FanCafe] Dear GFRIEND (Written by Umji)

1 post in this topic

6A01C590-BC01-4526-ADE0-9C9D5E548461.thumb.png.b9b04632c9fdd3b4087b97a73e61be2e.png

Hello GFRIEND members?!
You guys were amazing today
Iโ€™d like to give a round of applause before sleeping๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐ŸŒœ
Oh, Buddies wanted to clap as well. Now then, everyone clap your hands๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘
Come to think of it, thereโ€™s only 2 months of this year left. Wow, I just had a thought that Korean is pretty difficult to speak. Itโ€™s really an advanced language..
Well I just wanted to tell you that thereโ€™s really only 2 months of 2018 left, and the new year is coming soon and our members have worked really hard. Today, this year, last year and the year before that. I think this is why so many people have come to like us, because of your hard work. Hihi
Iโ€™m looking forward to see the Official Fancafe hit 100000membersโ€ฆBuddies are the bestโ€ฆOh this part would be better suited for the FROM GFRIEND section! But this is Dear GFRIEND so Iโ€™m going to focus more on my unnies. Sorry for the mean time Buddies! ๐Ÿ™ˆ
Oinnggg my members ๐Ÿค“
Of course the past has been spectacular, just like today is one of the number of those spectacular days I can count on my hand, (Omo omo, while I was writing this right now, Eunha unnie kissed my hand and ran off. This was the peak ending of this spectacular day.) I always feel that with any hardships or problems we face, as long as weโ€™re together, itโ€™ll become a memory and foundation. You know Iโ€™m not talking about today right?๐Ÿ˜‰
Thereโ€™s really a lot. Really really. Thatโ€™s why Iโ€™m always thankful, pretty and proudโ™กโ™ก
Itโ€™s time for everyone to go to sleep and have a nice dream ๐Ÿ’“From now on, everyday fighting๐Ÿ’ช GFRIEND is the best best best, see you in a few hours.

rS2kPuN.gif

์ฐฌ๋ž€ํ•˜๊ฒŒ ๋น›๋‚˜๋˜ ์‹œ๊ฐ„์ด์—ˆ๋‹ค๊ณ ย ๋ง‘์€ ์—ฌ๋ฆ„๋น„์ฒ˜๋Ÿผ ๊ณ ๋งˆ์› ์—ˆ๋‹ค๊ณ ย - "It was a bright, shining moment. ย Thanks for being a clear summer rain"

Twitter