Galaxy1004

[Translation | FanCafe] Dear GFRIEND (Written by Umji)

1 post in this topic

6A01C590-BC01-4526-ADE0-9C9D5E548461.thumb.png.b9b04632c9fdd3b4087b97a73e61be2e.png

Hello GFRIEND members?!
You guys were amazing today
I’d like to give a round of applause before sleeping👏👏🌜
Oh, Buddies wanted to clap as well. Now then, everyone clap your hands👏👏👐👐👐
Come to think of it, there’s only 2 months of this year left. Wow, I just had a thought that Korean is pretty difficult to speak. It’s really an advanced language..
Well I just wanted to tell you that there’s really only 2 months of 2018 left, and the new year is coming soon and our members have worked really hard. Today, this year, last year and the year before that. I think this is why so many people have come to like us, because of your hard work. Hihi
I’m looking forward to see the Official Fancafe hit 100000members…Buddies are the best…Oh this part would be better suited for the FROM GFRIEND section! But this is Dear GFRIEND so I’m going to focus more on my unnies. Sorry for the mean time Buddies! 🙈
Oinnggg my members 🤓
Of course the past has been spectacular, just like today is one of the number of those spectacular days I can count on my hand, (Omo omo, while I was writing this right now, Eunha unnie kissed my hand and ran off. This was the peak ending of this spectacular day.) I always feel that with any hardships or problems we face, as long as we’re together, it’ll become a memory and foundation. You know I’m not talking about today right?😉
There’s really a lot. Really really. That’s why I’m always thankful, pretty and proud♡♡
It’s time for everyone to go to sleep and have a nice dream 💓From now on, everyday fighting💪 GFRIEND is the best best best, see you in a few hours.

rS2kPuN.gif

찬란하게 빛나던 시간이었다고 맑은 여름비처럼 고마웠었다고 - "It was a bright, shining moment.  Thanks for being a clear summer rain"

Twitter