Kannatsuki

project
GFRIEND THEORY DOCUMENT

4 posts in this topic

Hey guys!

So right now I'm compiling a HUGE document (and I'm still working on it) for theories and such. I want this to be a big project so that buddies can figure out the chronological order of the MVs, or what the MVs even mean together as a whole!

For NOW! I will only put the document as CAN EDIT, since this is the beginning. However, if quality starts to decrease or people start brigading the document I WILL make it comments only!

Heres the document!:

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1ZxbT6v_IWpflhtUAqT-K7u5qGghERmrSWPVfrHqfeUg/edit?usp=sharing

I do want to share this on twitter, but obviously there are a lot of toxic people there, and I'd rather not take my chances (for now). So please keep it in this community, or if you do share it, please make sure to PM the person you want, rather than on a page of lots of people!

Edited by Kannatsuki

zvIf9UA.png?1mX06kaR.png?1

A great idea. I hope we can find more connections between the videos and things fall into place eventually.

This is like a thesis. Very organise and understandable in how you study and analyse all sequences and every detail part of MV. There will be more concept and stories to come so these list will not come to end haha! I'll wait for it. 

Thanks for sharing this. This will help me to understand the story line bcs I'm suck at music theory. 

I agree. The safest place to share important stuff should be on Gfsquad and Gfriend fancafe (sadly don't understand Korean).

Twitter, KPOP forum, etc have too many trolls, free-rider problems and sabotage trolls. That's why Source Music staffs won't even bother to go to Twitter/forum/social media I guess...