Kuchai_Lama

[DISCOVERY List] AMAZING Taiwanese, Japanese and China STREET/URBAN songs for SOURCE MUSIC to try. Only for GFRIEND AESTHETIC!!

8 posts in this topic

If GFRIEND decide to do some type of girl crush again, the following songs from Taiwan, Japan and China could be implemented by SOURCE MUSIC. I don't have DAUM fancafe account because I don't understand Korean so I cannot post there. I will use GFSQUAD as a platform to send my message to SOURCE MUSIC/GFRIEND directly. I believe Source Music staffs may lurk here. I hope SOURCE MUSIC can at least play these songs because they're very interesting and aesthetic in terms of musicality, at least for my taste. Note that the melody or chord is not perfect yet so Source Music will be tested to upgrade these into the next level.

1. URBAN/DISCO-CRUSH

2. POP-ORCHESTRA-CRUSH

3. CHINESE INSTRUMENTAL AESTHETIC

4. SUMMER/TRAVEL AESTHETIC

6. HEALING BALLAD

This is more mainstream URBAN SONGS. This is more modern, not relic. Some of them are cheesy (just like MOMOLAND BBoom BBoom/Gangnam Style) but cheesy song is considered art relatively speaking:

Edited by Kuchai_Lama

Another Chinese song added with China SIlk Road's aesthetic. 

Edited by Kuchai_Lama

Another Classic Japanese OST with heavy Psychological ambient. I love it, especially AKIRA and GHOST in The Shell OST!!:Sowon:

Edited by Kuchai_Lama

Classic Japanese aesthetic. Simply MASTERPIECE!:gfriend: These are for Source Music inspiration

Another Japanese and Korea ambient songs for Source Music inspiration. That Akira OST that I posted previously is also considered as ambient songs. A necessary tools to create the overall mood/tone/vibe of the song. 

Edited by Kuchai_Lama