Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Buddies_art

[Spotlight] Happy Yuju Day Support Project Highlight! Wreath art design by Shi_nya04 from Brazil

3 posts in this topic

GFSquad.com's Happy Yuju Day Highlight!

In preparation for Yuju Day birthday project, GFSquad held another special event for every Buddy fan artists. Our main goal is to feature Buddy's artistic skills wherein every fan artist will be on spotlight!

It is important for us to share every Buddy's precious talent for them to get a recognition from everyone especially to GFriend. Now, GFSquad will be looking for Buddy fan artist who has potential and can able to make an artistic banner for GFriend!

5bb9a41ee0ed9_HAPPYYUJUDAY-03.jpg.6001f35fec85b0ad5b4fcc877fd2b0f9.jpg

GFSquad members or Buddies who have participated and for those who sent their fan arts in the previous birthday projects or within this year will be an entry and will have a chance to get on spotlight too! We will also look for Buddies who are actively supporting GFriend as well. Buddies are always welcome to join this project!

shi_nya04-01.jpg.9e3d678932c724f531441976bb7b570d.jpg

This time, get to know one of the best fan artist in Buddy community! Under Yuju Birthday Project highlight is one of great fan artist, @shinshin who designed the charity wreath banner for Yuju!

Check our full review project for Yuju!

Spoiler

@shinshin who is from Brazil, a hardworking Buddy and very passionate in her works! Check some of her great masterpiece and GFriend fanarts on her GFSquad profile.

https://twitter.com/shi_nya04?s=09

5bb9ad4906bff_ScreenShot2018-10-07at15_48_22.thumb.png.3638148551c5b9fb26646fcf7896ac32.png

Q. GFSquad community are very glad to know you. We are thankful you accepted our offer to feature your masterpiece that is dedicated for GFriend Yuju. You really impressed us as well with Buddies. How do you feel about it?

I’m feeling a burst of emotions haha really happy~ Thank you very much for the opportunity! I'll be forever thankful.

IMG_20181004_231431.thumb.jpg.0df458d59ac9e1ab24ca82f1ebaf49b2.jpg

Q. You’re a very professional artist! What do you do in personal or other interests besides GFriend? Tell us more about yourself!

I love games, manga and biking! I live in a rural area so I like to spend most of my time free time alone in the nature. Oh, and I love to watch documentaries if you want to know random things I’m the right person.

Q. By doing artworks of GFriend and as a professional artist, first of all how did you became fan of GFriend? When it was all started?

Firstly, I feel in love with Yuju voice! I watched a kdrama that had her OST 'Spring is Gone by Chance', I used to listen to this song 24/7. I wanted to know more about the owner of that angelic voice then I found GFRIEND and it was love at first sight. They were so good that I couldn't help but to become a Buddy.

Girl-Who-Sees-Smell-OST-Part.2.jpg.e032c68f541abe56325c746d57acb601.jpg

Q. As a Buddy, are there other things like hobbies or interests that you passionately do (or wanted to do in the future) in supporting GFriend?

Other than art, I spent a lot of time translating GFRIEND's videos on V LIVE and helping a Brazilian fanbase, I want to help building a stronger fanbase here.

Q. Being a Buddy has an unconditional love to all members but if you will choose one/pair favourite member that you loved the most, who and why?

Yuju! Everything about her is perfect to me. She is so dedicated and hardworking, she inspires me to be a better person everyday.

gplus1329035492.jpg.84e7e1ab66d02bc36eb74689143452e3.jpg

Q. Doing fanarts are worked in a lot of time. Giving all the efforts and preparations to be done. Where do you get inspirations in doing GFriend fan arts? What are the things that keeps you motivated to do it?

My inspiration comes when I’m watching GFRIEND’s videos or listening to some good music. My biggest motivation is seeing others people having fun! When people seems to like my work and when my fellows buddies post new art works, I always get excited!

DhyqwSPW0AEKrbh.jpg.a5c402b824efec999e0345e033287b59.jpgDojI6_KX4AAosoh.jpg.56d2df9102a0d7b53273b1b38d5f2bed.jpgC4ccKBzWQAABI35.jpg.6dcda4335ac1b41bc32b6160e3d22d3e.jpg

Q. Is there a Buddy fan artist or other graphic Illustrators outside the fandom that you impressed with? Can you name some of them!

I really love ! Actually, every single one Buddy fan artist that I follow, check them out! Outside the fandom there is even more artists but especially picolo, his arts always amazes me.

DnN54uAUcAUAhUv.jpg.149507f8a446a686825cbb4896f5fdd8.jpgDmk0kLUUcAE990A.thumb.jpg.b60b1f5f075d002b32165748acdf7e0b.jpg

DlUNtBgXoAA-DUt.jpg.d28aebf2e8843a90beee6464c1f708a0.jpgDlkSrbmXsAA_GQl.thumb.jpg.34c696f87a35dc8bac45d9d99fea3078.jpg

Q. If you will choose an era (From all the comeback album concept) that you like the most from GFriend, certainly what era and songs from that album that is your favorite? 

That’s so difficult to answer. Hmm… I think I like PARALLEL the most. Red Umbrella is my favorite song it's just so refreshing and pretty, always put a smile on my face.

mGRmenoPBmPI2DbbPmVaMfBbMVw.thumb.png.2072aeaf6cc8d7d421f3ac9438ad3a85.png

Q. Is there any memorable moment you experienced or unforgettable happenings from GFriend that make you happy as a Buddy?

When FINGERTIP MV was revealed at the showcase. It's was my first comeback as a buddy, I was watching together with my sister and I got so emotional that I cried for the entire MV, I couldn't see anything because I cried too much haha it's was at that time that I realized how much I love GFRIEND.

Q. Lastly, do you have message to aspiring Buddies, to all beginners or wanted to pursue being a Buddy fanartist in the future

The emotion that you want to put into your work is what really matter. Skill is something that will come with time so don’t worry, keep drawing! Your hard work will be worthy. Be positive! Drawing is just about having fun!

Give a shout out to every Buddy!!!

Thank you for being a buddy! Let's keep growing together, always aiming to be a better person. I love you!

We are happy to know you @shinshin Buddy! Indeed, your talent is really amazing and proud as Buddy! Thank you for having here in GFSquad community and in this fandom. Buddy Jjang! 

To all aspiring Buddy fan artist! You can join and share your arts to us! Feel free to posts and make a lot of fan arts about GFriend! Keep supporting GFriend and anticipate more of our upcoming birthday projects!😄

Fingertip had a big impact on me too!

TjWA5JR.gif

OMG! A Brazilian buddy artist!!! So proud to see that Brazilians buddies are participating in GFSquad projects. Loved this!! yj1.gif

Sent from my SM-A530F using GFSquad.com mobile app