Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Galaxy1004

article
[Transaltion | OSEN] 'D-1' Seulgi X SinB X Chungha X Soyeon "Exciting Combination, Different Charms Presented"

1 post in this topic

Red Velvet’s Seulgi, GFRIEND’s SinB, Chungha and (G)I-DLE's Soyeon revealed their thoughts on the new song ‘Wow Thing’ on the day before it’s release.

[OSEN = Jung Jiwon Reporter]

Source: https://entertain.naver.com/read?oid=109&aid=0003871159&

0003871159_001_20180927100342881.jpg.543479d1c0dedfc524881fe1ce2160f5.jpg

Seulgi said: “It’s a new feeling that I’m able to work with members whom I really like. It’s a combination that cannot get together easily, so it’s a fresh feeling. We all have our own distinct personalities so it’ll be a good gift for fans who are looking forward to our new image.” SinB said: “I didn't think there'd be a girl group collaboration on 'Station'. This feels new and I really wanted to meet the other members. On 1st listen, Wow Thing is different to the music I do with GFRIEND, so I'm wondering what results will come out of it. We're expecting it to be a good song with good performance.

Chungha said: “It’s really meaningful that I’ve participated in a project where I can share  hope to others with my friends and sunbaes (seniors). ‘Wow Thing’ is an exciting dance song with energetic lyrics. The music video will come out well so please give it lots of love and support.” Soyeon who also participated in making the rap part of this song, said: “It’s an honour to be able to work with sunbaes whom I’ve always respected. Just like the lyrics from Young (by Baekhyun X Loco), it’s not too late to start from 0 and there’s plenty of time left. I hope many people listen to this song and can gain hope.”

Prior to release, Wow Thing’s music video teaser will be released at 6PM on September 27th via SMTOWN YouTube Channel, Station Channel, and SMTOWN’s Naver TV Channel.

Meanwhile, ‘Wow Thing’ by Seulgi X SinB X Chungha X Soyeon will be released at 6PM on September 28th on various music platforms.

rS2kPuN.gif

찬란하게 빛나던 시간이었다고 맑은 여름비처럼 고마웠었다고 - "It was a bright, shining moment.  Thanks for being a clear summer rain"

Twitter