Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Buddies_art

project
[Spotlight] Happy Yesisters Day Support Project Highlight! Wreath art design by Vazziii_52 from South Korea!

1 post in this topic

GFSquad.com's Happy Yesisters Day Highlight!

In preparation for Yesisters Day birthday project, GFSquad held another special event for every Buddy fan artists. Our main goal is to feature Buddy's artistic skills wherein every fan artist will be on spotlight!

It is important for us to share every Buddy's precious talent for them to get a recognition from everyone especially to GFriend. Now, GFSquad will be looking for Buddy fan artist who has potential and can able to make an artistic banner for GFriend!

5b8650c7e00d6_happyyesisters-05.jpg.a3d40e5320e2e82abf739a11ae23198e.jpg

GFSquad members or Buddies who have participated and for those who sent their fan arts in the previous birthday projects or within this year will be an entry and will have a chance to get on spotlight too! We will also look for Buddies who are actively supporting GFriend as well. Buddies are always welcome to join this project!

Banner-04.jpg.04ce7697e8ebf1ed973192e3b7dec20a.jpg

This time, get to know one of the best fan artist in Buddy community! Under Yesisters Birthday Project highlight is one of great fan artist, @Vazzi_52 who designed the charity wreath art for Yerin!

Check our full review project for Yerin!

Spoiler

YERIN MESSAGE BOOK PREVIEW-01.jpg

@Vazzi_52 who is from South Korea, a hardworking Buddy and very passionate in her works! Check some of her great masterpiece and GFriend fanarts on her Twitter account https://twitter.com/vazziii_52

Q. GFSquad community are very glad to know you. We are thankful you accepted our offer to feature your masterpiece that is dedicated for GFriend Yerin. You really impressed us as well with Buddies. How do you feel about it?

Well, when I first got an offer from you guys, I was actually embarrassed at first. haha. but later, I really enjoyed working. The idea that I could show her my painting also helped me and became a good experience. It was a great experience!

IMG_20180824_183112.jpg.107830c6f5777be18412bf47b3ebe3c4.jpg

https://twitter.com/GFRDofficial/status/1032130376754294784

Q. You’re a very professional artist! What do you do in personal or other interests besides GFriend? Tell us more about yourself!

First of all, I love games and enjoy going to delicious restaurants in my neighborhood. I'm a very ordinary person who spends a day eating delicious things. Oh, and I also like to play with my cute cats.

Check her all GFriend artworks here: http://angryvazzi.tistory.com/category

99AECB375B601FFB04.png.ff992a8556648881e4d93f6aca39649a.png

99AC923E5B7EF99A0F.png.85652efe214c68352ef527b362a6e60a.png

Q. By doing artworks of GFriend and as a professional artist, first of all how did you became fan of GFriend? When it was all started?

My friend was an old fan of GFriend. She told me about GFriend  and I was interested because I liked their song at first. but well... as you can see, I'm a huge fan now. lol.

Q. As a Buddy, are there other things like hobbies or interests that you passionately do (or wanted to do in the future) in supporting GFriend?

Um. I'm not sure either. well, I'm just good at drawing. so I'll try a little harder and paint a nice picture for GFriend and for buddies who loving my works.

https://twitter.com/vazziii_52/status/1032873733633925121

Q. Being a Buddy has an unconditional love to all members but if you will choose one/pair favourite member that you loved the most, who and why?

Yerin, obviously. She is the most lovely person I know. also she's a very serious person and so professional! I fell in love with her many faces.

IMG_20180713_020954.jpg.2fae32b8d793741be1de6c28dbf05dbc.jpg

Q. Doing fanarts are worked in a lot of time. Giving all the efforts and preparations to be done. Where do you get inspirations in doing GFriend fan arts? What are the things that keeps you motivated to do it?

Motivation... Hmm. I think the biggest motivation is that people love my paintings. and Inspired by listening to music or reading. Oh, and one more thing. This one is a bit embarrassing. I get many ideas from brushing my teeth. So when I can't think of anything, II brush my teeth. (seriously)

Q. Is there a Buddy fan artist or other graphic Illustrators outside the fandom that you impressed with? Can you name some of them!

I like Tou very very much. Her style of painting is really beautiful. I really envy her. And also I love Rina's painting. Watching her paintings warms my heart.

https://twitter.com/twicefriendonly/status/1029877711299403777 DkrcQSPVAAAbzMe.jpg.09afde1df4e284e27eb10f9fdbe83c37.jpg

https://twitter.com/Buddies_art

5b865795412db_SUNNYSUMMERICECREAM-01.thumb.jpg.a649308f2946543839146afb854d6da0.jpg

Q. If you will choose an era (From all the comeback album concept) that you like the most from GFriend, certainly what era and songs from that album that is your favourite? 

Wow, that's a really difficult question. But if I could choose only one... 3rd mini album 'SNOWFLAKE'. especially <Rough> my favorite song. My heart shakes every time I hear it.

cover.thumb.jpg.dd2351191177709c9ba4fdf24f9314ee.jpg

Q. Is there any memorable moment you experienced or unforgettable happenings from GFriend that make you happy as a Buddy?

Every day. Every hour. Every moment. It's a great happiness for me to know GFriend. They are so precious. It's an honor to be a buddy.

Dlk8xYRUwAA5j6r.thumb.jpg.795f066dbb399361c94e92a8eec4663c.jpg

Q. Lastly, do you have message to aspiring Buddies, to all beginners or wanted to pursue being a Buddy fanartist in the future?

Your ability and skill are not important. Just draw what you want to draw! Anyone can draw a fanart. Cheer up!

Give a shout out to every Buddy!!

Thank you for loving my works. You guys are the best. See you again!

We are happy to know you @Vazzi_52 Buddy! Indeed, your talent is really amazing and proud as Buddy! Thank you for having here in GFSquad community and in this fandom. Buddy Jjang! 

To all aspiring Buddy fan artist! You can join and share your arts to us! Feel free to posts and make a lot of fan arts about GFriend! Keep supporting GFriend and anticipate more of our upcoming birthday projects!😄