Galaxy1004

article
[Translation | SBS funE] GFRIEND vs Astro, Lively Peoples’ Karaoke Score Betting..Who Won?

1 post in this topic

GFRIEND and Astro bet by singing at a Karaoke during ‘Yogobara.’

[SBS funE Kang Sunae Reporter]

Source: https://entertain.naver.com/read?oid=416&aid=0000231102

0000231102_001_20180812105553741.jpg.f20b75c0c1a5423081591b524065cdec.jpg

On SBS MTV’s ‘Yogobara’ which aired at 10:30am on Sunday received a story about teenager’s concerns regarding the theme “Get Fired Up”. There were stories received on Yogobara such as “It’s hard to sing these days”, “When I sing something, my friends want something else”, “I want to know how to have more fun” etc.

‘Yogobara’ MCs Umji X Sanha moved to a karaoke and introduced some nice tips on how you can have more fun. In particular, GFRIEND member SinB and Astro member Moonbin who are both famous for their childhood friendship made a surprise guest appearance and joined MC Umji X Sanha at the Karaoke.

On the day, each of the four introduced good Karaoke tips. They also danced together and cutely laughed together.

Finally, they bet on whoever got the lowest Karaoke score had to buy ice cream. The first challenger was Astro duos Sanha and Moonbin. They sang Park Won’s ‘Try’ sweetly and got 91 points.

Then GFRIEND Umji and SinB challenged with Bolbbalgan4’s song ‘Galaxy’. Although they sang well, they were worried that they couldn’t get a high score as they made a few mistakes with the lyrics. But they actually scored 100 points on the Karaoke and the two shouted with joy at the victory.

Astro responded with Big Bang’s ‘Fantastic Baby’. The song brought lots of excitement to everyone, especially to SinB who was on the opposing team. Astro got 94 points for the song.

Finally, Umji and SinB sang Big Bang’s ‘Sunset Glow’. The exciting performance earned them a score of 96 points. The total was Sanha X Moonbin getting 185 points while Umji X SinB got 196 points. GFRIEND had won.

SinB who showed her “lively person” appearance said “My throat hurts. When I went to the karaoke to sing by myself for 3 hours, my throat was fine, but I was more enthusiastic today because I was with Umji.”

On the other hand, ‘Yogobara’ which stands for ‘Life of Teenagers these Days’ is a program that takes a peek into the lives of teenagers these days and for them to share their concerns. The MCs are GFRIEND and Astro’s maknaes Umji and Sanha. It airs every Sunday at 10:30am on SBS MTV.

rS2kPuN.gif

찬란하게 빛나던 시간이었다고 맑은 여름비처럼 고마웠었다고 - "It was a bright, shining moment.  Thanks for being a clear summer rain"

Twitter