Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Galaxy1004

article
[Translation | Sports Donga] 'Idol Room', GFRIEND's Yuju, Cries After Watching a Past Video.

1 post in this topic

Member of group GFRIEND looked at their past video clips on JTBC’s “Idol Room”.

[Sports Donga = Jeon Hyojin Reporter]

Source: https://entertain.naver.com/read?oid=382&aid=0000664122

0000664122_001_20180730100439805.jpg.62fabcef582632988b5fa97a7b5d8103.jpg

JTBC’s “Idol Room” which airs on the 31st (Tue) at 6:30PM will feature GFRIEND.

The members had time to look back on their past videos during a recent recording of “Idol Room”. Yuju who had been involved in audition programs and singing contests since she was young, burst into tears while watching a video of her in a middle school competition. She said, “I was living to my fullest and didn’t know anything”, and recounted the time she had to go through to become a singer.

In contrast, SinB who has appeared on various TV programs before as a children’s dance team confessed about an episode she appeared on in the past. She said, “I asked for a 3:3 meeting with Super Junior’s Leeteuk (when I was young)” Later, the maknae Umji also takes about a cute crying performance she had to do earlier in their debut, turning the recording site to become a sea of laughter.

Also, known as the “Legendary Past” among the GFRIEND members, was Eunha’s cute look revealed. The members all said “So Cute” when Eunha’s childhood showed up.

GFRIEND looking back on their past with laughter and tears can be found at JTBC’s “Idol Room” which will be broadcasted on July 31st at 6:30pm. The program will be simultaneously broadcasted through VLIVE.

rS2kPuN.gif

찬란하게 빛나던 시간이었다고 맑은 여름비처럼 고마웠었다고 - "It was a bright, shining moment.  Thanks for being a clear summer rain"

Twitter