Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
kaicastle

art
Sunny Summer Fan Art Cartoons

7 posts in this topic

Made a couple of Sunny Summer fan art for today's stream! 
Will work on  the others this coming week! Will update this thread as soon as I finish the others!

I had fun doing these! For now, the two EunBis xD

bCCqp3r.jpg

8KqsHbG.jpg

Stream channel can be found here: http://twitch.tv/kaicastle 

2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Here's the YeSisters :D Umji and Yerin

5enKwiJ.jpg

 

TUvqu8w.jpg

 

Tall line tomorrow! :)

2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

We have the tall line! :)

Sowon & Yuju! 

Mu9uRl4.jpg

HHvOnKt.jpg

We finished it! All done! :)

Thanks guys!

2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

OMG! These are the cutest! :gfs-smilie-daebak:

Ah, I would have loved to see these fanarts in the B-Day Message Books. Great work! :)

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, GFSuzr said:

OMG! These are the cutest! :gfs-smilie-daebak:

Ah, I would have loved to see these fanarts in the B-Day Message Books. Great work! :)

Thank you! I was planning to submit way before! Like, Rough era! But that's also my question, is it fine to submit something I did on an earlier date? LIke these?

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 hours ago, kaicastle said:

Thank you! I was planning to submit way before! Like, Rough era! But that's also my question, is it fine to submit something I did on an earlier date? LIke these?

Any era is fine. However, the due date for the Yesisters' fanarts was on July 22nd. I'll have to check with @Buddies_art to see if she'll accept late submissions. She's working on the Message books so it may not be possible. :/

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 7/27/2018 at 5:14 PM, GFSuzr said:

Any era is fine. However, the due date for the Yesisters' fanarts was on July 22nd. I'll have to check with @Buddies_art to see if she'll accept late submissions. She's working on the Message books so it may not be possible. :/

Oooh okay got that. Thank you for the tip! No worries! At least now I know :)

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0