Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
D.A007

Buddy fanclub

4 posts in this topic

Can anyone help me with the buddy fanclub,i know how to book it but i dont how to pay it

 

I

 

 

Sent from my iPhone using GFSquad.com mobile app

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 7/10/2018 at 4:49 PM, D.A007 said:

 

Can anyone help me with the buddy fanclub,i know how to book it but i dont how to pay it

 

I

 

 

Sent from my iPhone using GFSquad.com mobile app

 

do you have credit card? as far as i know they only receive credit card

0

200w.gif

오랜 시간의 은하수 건너고 건너

Past the long Milky Way Cross and cross

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 hours ago, galaxyeunha said:

do you have credit card? as far as i know they only receive credit card

i do have it,but there isnt any selection for VISA or Master Card

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, D.A007 said:

i do have it,but there isnt any selection for VISA or Master Card

i never try to make one before so i can't answer. there is thread about Buddy fanclub in this site. you better ask in that thread

0

200w.gif

오랜 시간의 은하수 건너고 건너

Past the long Milky Way Cross and cross

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0