Buddies_art

compilation
GFriend Summer Comeback! A summary of crazy theories from Buddies

6 posts in this topic

GFriend summer comeback! a crazy summary of theories from Buddies.

GFriend officially announced on July 5th that they are coming back with new mini album on July 19th. A summer comeback that Buddies didn't expect. After almost 2 months of waiting, it is surprising that they will be back to snatch our hearts again.

The question is, are you ready?ㅋㅋ

Before jumping to theories, let's recall some of GFriend hints about the comeback that happened this past few weeks. Buddies who have noticed the hints leaved us to be curious, confuse and being suspicious 😅

It was started when members started to put a sun emoticons on their posts from twitter and Instagram during June 2nd.

So everyone became suspicious of the sun emoticons and thinking it might be a summer comeback..

Some hints were found when some of GFriend members changed their hair colors. First is SinB who continuously experimenting her hair color.

It was started during the stage on June 15th when she decided to change her hair pink color into ash gray. Yerin suddenly changed her hair style too! She had shorter bangs with no hair extensions.

IMG_20180706_200039.thumb.jpg.a04490d6dcbf3e5d86194986b926ff80.jpg

After a week, we have seen Eunha and Yuju new hair style during Music Bank anniversary special on June 29th. This time, Eunha and Yuju surprised us. Eunha still with her long haired extension but in blue hair color. And Yuju who cut her hair shorter.

It seems every 2 member from the group show their new hair style one at a time instead of showing all at once.

After some few days, we have seen Sowon with her new hair style. Little bangs on the side and back to black hair. Umji still looks stunning with her long black hair too. Will Umji change her hair style too soon?

IMG_20180706_200327.thumb.jpg.82a11fb17f4f37698b26a946142b1987.jpg

Now that all of them are completely in new style and fresh image, everything are ready! Another hint occured when GFriend attended the movie screening of Maquia: When the Promised Flowers Bloom at CGV Yongsan on June 18th

It is surprisingly that during the photo time, MC asked to do hand gestures of the release date. And somewhat it looks like connected to the comeback. Nothing suspicious that time because it was about the movie but they are really fun doing it 😅

Even yuju put a star beside the date. It is the same star that we saw on new teasers

Sourcemusic's level of hinting, promoting really worked well this time🙃

Now let's look on the real topic! With all the hints and news about the comeback, Buddies got crazy to lots of theories that maybe related to their previous album, Time for the Moon Night.

Many buddies have said it might be another fun concept like Megustas Tu, Navillera or Love Whisper. Totally a summer concept.

The logo also changed and it is beautifully made! Added with a sun in the left side and a half cirlce in the right. Buddies who have seen the new logo telling like it was an image of Solar eclipse.

We can see in the lyric photos of TFTMN, They put images of Sun and Moon.
IMG_20180427_231916.jpg.c76281752f9ccf10c7b1ab675c922d20.jpg

IMG_20180423_013324.jpg.72ee93200e76cc0dd55b0b439cae9c0c.jpg

Same as the solar eclipse, July 19th 2018 will be on First quarter and the moon will be illuminated half dark.

The concept of logo, everything and the comeback date is really well related and connected. It has meaning behind😄

This is the 2nd comeback of gfriend this year. Still the same concept from Time fof the moon night. It looks like sequel. Take a look on the logo before and now.

5b3f461da8a3f_GFRIENDNEWLOGO2018-01.thumb.jpg.ffaa58183a39b0ced12d04b277349101.jpg

Buddies even discussed of what will be the MV concept. They noticed that the teasers are somewhat related to Eunha and Yuju because of their hair style.

Eunha as blue, Yuju as red

The recorder and music player from Love Whisper and Time for the Moon Night to the new teaser looks like related.

The result.. Buddies need to wait patiently every 12am kst to see the new teasers😅 whether the concept will be like retro, playful, fun, bikini (lol) and summer vibe, as long it has great story behind! Buddies will always be here to support GFriend. Buddies can't wait to see another side of their new image!

Fighting Buddies!

:BeastToss-06::BeastToss-19:

Wow a very nice read, so many things we need to know before this comeback is listed!

The girls must have really enjoyed teasing Buddies with all the July 19th thing and secret signs during the movie screening :D

I'm really looking forward for further release of any type of teaser, and those teasers (with more info & spoilers) will make your analysis even better..!

As of today 7/7 no teaser was released at 12am KST .. so sad haha maybe tomorrow !

10 hours ago, Elliote(소원의정다움²) said:

Wow a very nice read, so many things we need to know before this comeback is listed!

The girls must have really enjoyed teasing Buddies with all the July 19th thing and secret signs during the movie screening :D

I'm really looking forward for further release of any type of teaser, and those teasers (with more info & spoilers) will make your analysis even better..!

As of today 7/7 no teaser was released at 12am KST .. so sad haha maybe tomorrow !

So sad no teaser for today as well haha. Me too i'm so excited to know what concept they will show. I hope GFriend will do Vlive soonㅠ we'll gotta wait later again haha!

14 hours ago, Elliote(소원의정다움²) said:

But does Source Music post teaser on weekend? I think it will be like TFTMN timetable no teaser for weekends at 12 am KST. So I think it will be 9/7 12am KST

But does Source Music post teaser on weekend? I think it will be like TFTMN timetable no teaser for weekends at 12 am KST. So I think it will be 9/7 12am KST

it sucks bcs soumu didn’t even post a timeline poster so we need to expect and wait when it comes to teasers if they will post around 12mn KST

Sent from my iPhone using GFSquad.com mobile app

pTexBdT.gifdo2VPg3.gif

새롭게 시작해 볼래 그리고                우릴 아프게 했던 시간들은 다시는 없을 거야 ~ 

Let’s start fresh, you and me                 Times that hurt us will never come back again 

On 7/6/2018 at 7:38 PM, Buddies_art said:

GFriend summer comeback! a crazy summary of theories from Buddies.

GFriend officially announced on July 5th that they are coming back with new mini album on July 19th. A summer comeback that Buddies didn't expect. After almost 2 months of waiting, it is surprising that they will be back to snatch our hearts again.

The question is, are you ready?ㅋㅋ

Before jumping to theories, let's recall some of GFriend hints about the comeback that happened this past few weeks. Buddies who have noticed the hints leaved us to be curious, confuse and being suspicious 😅

It was started when members started to put a sun emoticons on their posts from twitter and Instagram during June 2nd.

So everyone became suspicious of the sun emoticons and thinking it might be a summer comeback..

Some hints were found when some of GFriend members changed their hair colors. First is SinB who continuously experimenting her hair color.

It was started during the stage on June 15th when she decided to change her hair pink color into ash gray. Yerin suddenly changed her hair style too! She had shorter bangs with no hair extensions.

IMG_20180706_200039.thumb.jpg.a04490d6dcbf3e5d86194986b926ff80.jpg

After a week, we have seen Eunha and Yuju new hair style during Music Bank anniversary special on June 29th. This time, Eunha and Yuju surprised us. Eunha still with her long haired extension but in blue hair color. And Yuju who cut her hair shorter.

It seems every 2 member from the group show their new hair style one at a time instead of showing all at once.

After some few days, we have seen Sowon with her new hair style. Little bangs on the side and back to black hair. Umji still looks stunning with her long black hair too. Will Umji change her hair style too soon?

IMG_20180706_200327.thumb.jpg.82a11fb17f4f37698b26a946142b1987.jpg

Now that all of them are completely in new style and fresh image, everything are ready! Another hint occured when GFriend attended the movie screening of Maquia: When the Promised Flowers Bloom at CGV Yongsan on June 18th

It is surprisingly that during the photo time, MC asked to do hand gestures of the release date. And somewhat it looks like connected to the comeback. Nothing suspicious that time because it was about the movie but they are really fun doing it 😅

Even yuju put a star beside the date. It is the same star that we saw on new teasers

Sourcemusic's level of hinting, promoting really worked well this time🙃

Now let's look on the real topic! With all the hints and news about the comeback, Buddies got crazy to lots of theories that maybe related to their previous album, Time for the Moon Night.

Many buddies have said it might be another fun concept like Megustas Tu, Navillera or Love Whisper. Totally a summer concept.

The logo also changed and it is beautifully made! Added with a sun in the left side and a half cirlce in the right. Buddies who have seen the new logo telling like it was an image of Solar eclipse.

We can see in the lyric photos of TFTMN, They put images of Sun and Moon.
IMG_20180427_231916.jpg.c76281752f9ccf10c7b1ab675c922d20.jpg

IMG_20180423_013324.jpg.72ee93200e76cc0dd55b0b439cae9c0c.jpg

Same as the solar eclipse, July 19th 2018 will be on First quarter and the moon will be illuminated half dark.

The concept of logo, everything and the comeback date is really well related and connected. It has meaning behind😄

This is the 2nd comeback of gfriend this year. Still the same concept from Time fof the moon night. It looks like sequel. Take a look on the logo before and now.

5b3f461da8a3f_GFRIENDNEWLOGO2018-01.thumb.jpg.ffaa58183a39b0ced12d04b277349101.jpg

Buddies even discussed of what will be the MV concept. They noticed that the teasers are somewhat related to Eunha and Yuju because of their hair style.

Eunha as blue, Yuju as red

The recorder and music player from Love Whisper and Time for the Moon Night to the new teaser looks like related.

The result.. Buddies need to wait patiently every 12am kst to see the new teasers😅 whether the concept will be like retro, playful, fun, bikini (lol) and summer vibe, as long it has great story behind! Buddies will always be here to support GFriend. Buddies can't wait to see another side of their new image!

Fighting Buddies!

:BeastToss-06::BeastToss-19:

What makes me shiver is some buddy post in the twitter that at exact date (19/7) there was partial moon eclipse 101 years ago (1917), and i go check, that is right, You see these number (0,1,7,9) appear quite a lot. This is only a guess but maybe we will got the teaser in the date which these numbers appear or combination like add it (ex:1+1 =2), substract (ex:9-1 = 8,) because this year 2018. I just don't understand why they reveal the teaser at 5th July (suppose to be 6th, 7-1), but i guess it is because Oh Hayoung reveal GFriend will comeback so they reveal it, or it is a mistake:D. Nonetheless, this is just my imagination, i will be shock if this is true tho, hahahahaha

Edited by galaxyeunha

200w.gif

오랜 시간의 은하수 건너고 건너

Past the long Milky Way Cross and cross