Lemma

Donation $$ for Korean CHARTS STREAMING PASS to K-Buddies by I-Buddies?

9 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

I notice other fandom are doing the voluntary donation whereby international fans can contribute the Korea charts by giving money donation to their Korean fans so that Korean fans can stream the song without the need to spend money to buy streaming pass anymore.

I think we should follow their steps too so that we can help K-buddies to continue to stream TFTMN without struggling financially to make longevity for TFTMN.

Should we open and organize the donation project for this matter too? Please let me know Buddies!

Thanks

DgMbCzxUcAAaN1f.jpg

Edited by Lemma

I notice other fandom are doing the voluntary donation whereby international fans can contribute the Korea charts by giving money donation to their Korean fans so that Korean fans can stream the song without the need to spend money to buy streaming pass anymore.
I think we should follow their steps too so that we can help K-buddies to continue to stream TFTMN without struggling financially to make longevity for TFTMN.
Should we open and organize the donation project for this matter too? Please let me know Buddies!
Thanks
DgMbCzxUcAAaN1f.jpg
Lets meet our fansite master-nim @Haechi to ask if this can become Gfsquad project

Sent from my ASUS_Z012DB using GFSquad.com mobile app

200w.gif

오랜 시간의 은하수 건너고 건너

Past the long Milky Way Cross and cross

this would be really helpful since a lot of i-buddies can't stream themselves!

Related imageRelated image

That kind of project is really great but there are instances that we need to consider since money is involved we need to have an assurance that the money from donation is really worth it..

factors to consider if we will do a donation for streaming:

- Make sure that the user ONLY USE the passes to the certain idol/group or GFRIEND to be exact

- Privacy of the melon account. If those people who will receive accts with passes will not change the details of the acct

I’m not trying to be negative but it really need a keen monitoring just to make sure that everything will be fine..

Plus korean sites making it exclusive to koreans only so it will be hard for us to have an access..

As an ifan we can focus on mv views since it’s also included on music shows criteria ^^

Sent from my iPhone using GFSquad.com mobile app

pTexBdT.gifdo2VPg3.gif

새롭게 시작해 볼래 그리고                우릴 아프게 했던 시간들은 다시는 없을 거야 ~ 

Let’s start fresh, you and me                 Times that hurt us will never come back again 

1 hour ago, Haechi해치 said:

That kind of project is really great but there are instances that we need to consider since money is involved we need to have an assurance that the money from donation is really worth it..

factors to consider if we will do a donation for streaming:

- Make sure that the user ONLY USE the passes to the certain idol/group or GFRIEND to be exact

- Privacy of the melon account. If those people who will receive accts with passes will not change the details of the acct

I’m not trying to be negative but it really need a keen monitoring just to make sure that everything will be fine..

Plus korean sites making it exclusive to koreans only so it will be hard for us to have an access..

As an ifan we can focus on mv views since it’s also included on music shows criteria ^^

International Buddies are hard to access Korean music sites, yes, but maybe we could ask Korean Buddies to act as the moderator for the donation project to monitor the money to comply with the factors that you mention. I'm not sure if we have Korean Buddies here in GFsquad? Actually I'm willing to donate every month to make TFTMN last for long time (longevity) and help K-buddies sincerely.

International Buddies are hard to access Korean music sites, yes, but maybe we could ask Korean Buddies to act as the moderator for the donation project to monitor the money to comply with the factors that you mention. I'm not sure if we have Korean Buddies here in GFsquad? Actually I'm willing to donate every month to make TFTMN last for long time (longevity) and help K-buddies sincerely.

We can’t guarantee yet the possibility of this kind of project right now because this kind of project might have privacy issues.. We will inform you once we are done discussing this matter..

also I noticed that you worry too much about TFTMN’s digital position.. Tbh fandom alone can’t guarantee the longevity of a song the general public has a factor too.. So if the public don’t like the song, no matter how hard you stream the song will be overshadowed by those being loved by general listeners..

pTexBdT.gifdo2VPg3.gif

새롭게 시작해 볼래 그리고                우릴 아프게 했던 시간들은 다시는 없을 거야 ~ 

Let’s start fresh, you and me                 Times that hurt us will never come back again 

15 hours ago, Haechi해치 said:

We can’t guarantee yet the possibility of this kind of project right now because this kind of project might have privacy issues.. We will inform you once we are done discussing this matter..

also I noticed that you worry too much about TFTMN’s digital position.. Tbh fandom alone can’t guarantee the longevity of a song the general public has a factor too.. So if the public don’t like the song, no matter how hard you stream the song will be overshadowed by those being loved by general listeners..

Thank you very much for considering the project.

Maybe for Melon and Genie are hard for fandom alone to guarantee the longevity but smaller site like Soribada can be useful?

Notice that EXO Power and EXO Universe are now #2 and #7 respectively in Soribada, meaning that fandom are doing mass-streaming hard.

Hello I had some talk with a K-Buddy who's been working on various streaming strategies:

For Melon, we would collect verified Melon IDs and purchase the so-called 'First 3-month discount'. It would only cost less than a dollar in total for each account. Therefore a big donation is unnecessary. For other streaming services, maybe it's possible that such donation could help, but again I can't really say for sure at the moment.

As @Haechi해치 pointed out in her post, setting up a trustworthy channel -  a channel/team that can ensure the donation is spent correctly & efficiently - is not an easy task. I will try talk to K-Buddy who's involved in running the mass streaming team in DCINSIDE GFRIEND Gallery. I will be back with some further updates. Thank you :)

Posted (edited)

17 hours ago, Elliote(소원의정다움²) said:

Hello I had some talk with a K-Buddy who's been working on various streaming strategies:

For Melon, we would collect verified Melon IDs and purchase the so-called 'First 3-month discount'. It would only cost less than a dollar in total for each account. Therefore a big donation is unnecessary. For other streaming services, maybe it's possible that such donation could help, but again I can't really say for sure at the moment.

As @Haechi해치 pointed out in her post, setting up a trustworthy channel -  a channel/team that can ensure the donation is spent correctly & efficiently - is not an easy task. I will try talk to K-Buddy who's involved in running the mass streaming team in DCINSIDE GFRIEND Gallery. I will be back with some further updates. Thank you :)

THank you! 

Just let us, International Buddies, know if K-buddies need help from us. GFsquad here have many enthusiast Buddies from around the world that can help K-buddies. We're very happy to help!

I agree that it's not an easy task but if we can create GFRIEND's mass streaming squad, that will help GFRIEND position in the Korean charts a lot. We can't rely solely based on general public and casual fans to stream the song. Hardcore fandom should be there to help the chart.

Edited by Lemma