Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Galaxy1004

article
[Translation | OSEN] GFRIEND will hold a September encore concert in Seoul.. “Asia Tour Finale”

3 posts in this topic

Girl Group GFRIEND will hold an encore concert in Seoul

[OSEN = Lee Sodam Reporter]

Source: http://entertain.naver.com/read?oid=109&aid=0003807742

6801488C-CB7E-4D5D-AAAA-90898A091254.jpeg.ca8935c09d15cc37d17437373894a20d.jpeg

GFRIEND posted the '2018 GFRIEND FIRST CONCERT' Season of GFRIEND '- ENCORE' teaser poster on their official SNS on the morning of today (21st) and announced the news of a Seoul Encore concert.

According to the poster, GFRIEND will have an encore concert at the SK Olympic Handball Stadium in Seoul Olympic Park on September 8 ~ 9, and meet their fans again after 8 months.

GFRIEND finished their concert with a hot response at the first concert "Seasons of GFRIEND" in January, which was sold out in 3 minutes after ticketing was opened. This signalled the start of the Asia Tour in Taiwan, Japan, Hong Kong, Philippines, Thailand and Singapore.

In particular, the encore concert will be their Asia Concert’s finale, and will showcase their rich performance and musical growth and that they’ve grown into an artist with global influence over other countries.

In addition, GFRIEND is drawing attention as the concert will be held at a concert hall that is more than twice as big as the one held 8 months ago, showing the leap that they’ve made.

Meanwhile, GFRIEND’s Encore Concert '2018 GFRIEND FIRST CONCERT' Season of GFRIEND '- ENCORE' will open fanclub pre-ticket starting from 6pm on July 25 and general bookings will open from 6 pm on the 27th.

rS2kPuN.gif

찬란하게 빛나던 시간이었다고 맑은 여름비처럼 고마웠었다고 - "It was a bright, shining moment.  Thanks for being a clear summer rain"

Twitter

Posted (edited)

thanks for the translation. so, it's indeed a finale. but why HK, SG and Thailand keep mentioned? they only held SOG in Taiwan and Philippines. as for Japan, I think it's not full SOG concert. just series of mini concerts. 

I guess this upcoming Concert Encore is the last chance for International Buddy to enjoy Gfriend's Concert in this year.

Edited by Scene Stealer

thanks for the translation. so, it's indeed a finale. but why HK, SG and Thailand keep mentioned? they only held SOG in Taiwan and Philippines. as for Japan, I think it's not full SOG concert. just series of mini concerts. 
I guess this upcoming Concert Encore is the last chance for International Buddy to enjoy Gfriend's Concert in this year.

Maybe they’ll announce it a month before the concert date..

as for PH’s stop I think the fans had a factor to bring GF in PH since the promoter is a fan oriented team..

Sent from my iPhone using GFSquad.com mobile app

pTexBdT.gifdo2VPg3.gif

새롭게 시작해 볼래 그리고                우릴 아프게 했던 시간들은 다시는 없을 거야 ~ 

Let’s start fresh, you and me                 Times that hurt us will never come back again