Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Jencait

info
Handwriting on album?

2 posts in this topic

I'm not sure if it belongs here or if it's okay to post something like this, so please let me know if it's not okay!

Last week I got my TFTMN album in Time version from my friend. She managed to get me a signed album with a message written on it :y1: but now I'm kinda curious if one of you might know who's handwriting it is, so if anyone can tell their handwriting apart please tell me!

35hh7b6.jpg

11 hours ago, Jencait said:

I'm not sure if it beAlolongs here or if it's okay to post something like this, so please let me know if it's not okay!

Last week I got my TFTMN album in Time version from my friend. She managed to get me a signed album with a message written on it :y1: but now I'm kinda curious if one of you might know who's handwriting it is, so if anyone can tell their handwriting apart please tell me!

35hh7b6.jpg

Aloha Buddy. It maybe Umji's. The handwriting looks similar to Umji's handwriting in the one of two letters I got in my LOL album. Then I again, I don't know Hangul but the handwriting does look very similar. The other letter that I got was SinB's and it doesn't look like it. Even the heart looks the same.