Haechi해치

appreciation
[D-18] GFSquad will be turning 2 years old already~!!!

5 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

18 Days before GFS' 2nd year anniversary~! 

wow time flies soooo fast~ I felt like it was only yesterday when launch this site and started to interact with Buddies all over the world~

3DXWn3B.gif

Let's be together with GFS and GFRIEND for a long  time  8lshcNd.png

8tARNV3.gif

Fun fact: 
You can check your registration number on your profile link ^^

blDuMXa.jpg

Mine is #5 lol check out yours and leave it on reply section KYVXRXL.png
https://www.gfsquad.com/forums/profile/5-haechi해치/
Edited by Haechi해치

pTexBdT.gifdo2VPg3.gif

새롭게 시작해 볼래 그리고                우릴 아프게 했던 시간들은 다시는 없을 거야 ~ 

Let’s start fresh, you and me                 Times that hurt us will never come back again 

Never thought that I would start to love a K-POP group ever before I come to New Zealand from China. The first time I watched Gfriend was actually unintentional. I remember I was watching gaming videos in the library and accidentally clicked on the "Glass Bead" MV. As a music lover, their melody and dance moves really attract my attention. Before Gfriend, I have actually never followed any groups or artists. Something more special to me is GFSquad, I joined the Forum last year near my exams, every buddy was so friendly and chat with them really make me less nervous after a tense day at school. I feel extremely involved and GFS really make me more outgoing. Six years ago, I have been dreamed about making my own music video, and this dream is finally becoming true. I wouldn't have the courage to actually perform the action without the support from everyone in Babble(Chat). Gfriend and GFS really brought me something special in my high school life and I'm excited to dedicate more to Gfriend and GFS in the future. (Maybe join Source Music? Haha, I'm dreaming again.)

Anyway, I really would like to thank all the staff members who started GFS, you have created a wonderful place for buddies to gather together and showing love to Gfriend. And as a loyal buddy, I feel very honored to be part of this community.

Happy Birthday, GFS :) Thank You. 

A dreamer buddy from China in New Zealand

#5372------BlueRicky

2680 even number so gooood

Mental giphy.gif Maknae

Posted (edited)

woooo can't believe we have come this far!! congrats to soon-to-be 2 year anniversary GFSquad!! And thank you to the staff who work hard to make this forum possible. 

My registration number is 492 hahaha so many buddies, and i joined on the 1st day i think.

Edited by 23peaches

SinB is a sly pepe that's why i love her

t5m6ts.gif2cy3dcm.gif

woooo can't believe we have come this far!! congrats to soon-to-be 2 year anniversary GFSquad!! And thank you the the staff who work hard to make this forum possible. 
My registration number is 492 hahaha so many buddies, and i joined on the 1st day i think.

Game Master thanks for making the community alive through games! Buddies enjoying your games.. I’m looking forward on more games in the future ^^

Sent from my iPhone using GFSquad.com mobile app

pTexBdT.gifdo2VPg3.gif

새롭게 시작해 볼래 그리고                우릴 아프게 했던 시간들은 다시는 없을 거야 ~ 

Let’s start fresh, you and me                 Times that hurt us will never come back again