Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Buddies_art

project
[Spotlight] Happy TwoEunbi Day Support Project Highlight! Wreath art design by Shao Wen from Singapore.

10 posts in this topic

GFSquad.com's Happy Two Eunbi Day Highlight!

In preparation for Two Eunbi Day birthday project, GFSquad held another special event for every Buddy fan artists. Our main goal is to feature Buddy's artistic skills wherein every fanartist will be on spotlight!

It is important for us to share every Buddy's precious talent for them to get a recognition from everyone especially to GFriend. Now, GFSquad will be looking for Buddy fan artist who has potential and can able to make an artistic banner for GFriend!

5b15193941c4d_HAPPYTWOEUNBIDAYTAGTWITTER-01.jpg.8f2895e3d853e430bf1456395eef0912.jpg

Gfsquad members or Buddies who have participated and for those who sent their fanarts in the previous birthday projects or within this year will be an entry and will have a chance to get on spotlight too! We will also look for Buddies who are actively supporting GFriend as well. Buddies are always welcome to join this project!

rezblack-04.jpg.7f27b8b8580cc647c20f13b06662343e.jpg

This time, get to know one of the best fan artist in Buddy community! Under Two Eunbi Birthday Project highlight is one of great fan artist, @rezblack
Who designed the charity wreath art for Eunha!

Spoiler

Rezblack or better known as Shao Wen from Singapore, a nice hardworking Buddy and very passionate in his works! Check some of his great masterpiece and GFriend fanarts on his Instagram!

https://www.instagram.com/rez_black/

Q: GFSquad community are very glad to know you. We are thankful you accepted our offer to feature your masterpiece that is dedicated for GFriend Eunha. It really impressed us as well together with Buddies, how are you feeling today?

Thanks for this awesome opportunity to work with you guys from GFSquad! I’m feeling real good and excited.

IMG_20180604_030317.thumb.jpg.9841627538e84548166ea3dd18202b22.jpg

IMG_20180604_030322.thumb.jpg.72a8f259585b06793c09b4b4b74e938b.jpg

Q. You're a very professional artist! Tell us more about your personal life or your other interests besides GFriend!

Woah Thank you! If I’m feeling creative, I would be drawing. Otherwise I would be spending most of my time on computer games and animes also I’m currently working as a full time Motion graphics artist during the day and afterwork if i’m feeling creative, I would draw.....

20180604_193004.jpg.a937844d6119955487df1529e6220a2d.jpg

Q. First of all, before doing those interests and as a professional artist, how did you became a fan of GFriend? When it all started?

I just happen to come across Gfriend debuting with ‘Glass beads’ on a music show, it has this ‘Japanese vibe’ to the song , with tough dance choreography, could see that they are very hardworking, was thinking ‘why not give this new group a chance?’ From then on, I wanted to find out more on them and here I am, unknowingly became a big fan of them.

Q. As a Buddy, is there other things like hobbies, interests that you passionately do (or wanted to do in the future) in supporting GFriend? 

I spend lots of time on their vlive page, sharing news, taking part in mass voting and streaming with buddies around the world.  

logo.png.d2094906e71475d1a4a24a8d05a94189.png

Q. As you all loved the members, who is your favorite the most? And why?

It’s hard for me to answer, as I don’t really have a most favorite member in the group. Gfriend would be my first Kpop girl-group, where I like every single member from the first encounter. Their unity is what I really love about Gfriend, and every era allows individual members to shine, so I like them equally =) 

Q. Doing a fanart is a lot of time, preparations and effort to do, where do you get inspirations in doing GFriend fanarts? What motivated you to make it?

My inspirations mostly comes from their song’s concept or their dance poses. What motivated me, I guess would be the equal love for all members. It would only be fair of me if I drew all members, and it serves as a ‘push’ to me, to create more artwork which also improves my drawing skills at the same time Hahahah.

Q. Is there other Buddy fanartist or other graphic/illustrators outside the fandom that you impressed with? Can you name some of them!

Artist like Buddies_art, Jujiir_rpg, Samuelyounart, Arianah00 and there’s like so many more to be named, really impressed me with their unique art styles. 

Q. If you will choose an era that you like the most from GFriend, certainly what era and songs from that album that is your favorite?

It would be ‘The Awakening/ Fingertip’ era. ‘Hear the Wind Sing’ has to be my favourite song from the album.

gfriend-the-awakening.jpg.e8f8e157004885a60f1226b4725f0309.jpg

Q. Is there any memorable moment you experienced or unforgettable happenings that made you happy as a Buddy and from GFriend?

It would be the winning of awards where Buddies are activity voting or reminding others to vote. I’m so happy and proud to be part of this fandom.

DTKz1ZIV4AAgHIl.thumb.jpg.c9935ce1480da916fb2c1d29fb45e083.jpg

Q. Lastly, do you have any message to aspiring fanartist Buddies, to all beginners or wanted to become a Buddy fanartist in the future?

Our fandom is very supportive, so don’t worry, have fun, keep drawing and share your masterpiece.  

Now, give a shoutout to every Buddy!! 
Buddies! Thanks for all the hard work and support towards Gfriend. Let’s keep this up and grow as one positive fandom!

We are happy to know you @rezblackBuddy! Indeed, your talent is really amazing and proud as Buddy! Thank you for having here in GFSquad community and in this fandom. Buddy jjang! 

To all aspiring Buddy fanartist! You can join and share your arts to us! Feel free to posts and make a lot of fanarts about GFriend! Keep supporting GFriend and anticipate more of our upcoming birthday projects!😄

That banner looked awesome. Nice work buddies.

@rezblack is definitely one of the most supportive buddy i’ve ever met. hahaha. especially on Vlive fan walls when unity is highly needed! Thanks for your hard work rez! He’s quite a low profile on vlive but he’ll be there when he needs to be. Too many more Gfriend’s artwork! 😎

Posted (edited)

Congratz @rezblack on getting your art on the poster! It's so cute and I'm sure Eunha loved it.

Edited by strawberry_an_banana

I am good at making puppy noises - Eunha @ 18:15

Posted (edited)

Ahh thank you buddies for the kind words!! 
Great fandom we have here, met alot of great buddies here, and hope to know more of you guys~~ =)
@Buddy ❤️ @Buddies_art @strawberry_an_banana @Jibang

Edited by rezblack

1 hour ago, rezblack said:

Ahh thank you buddies for the kind words!! 
Great fandom we have here, met alot of great buddies here, and hope to know more of you guys~~ =)
@Buddy ❤️ @Buddies_art @strawberry_an_banana @Jibang

oooohhhh so it's you on the vlive!!!!!! thank you for the very very beautiful artwork, masternim!!!!!
:yj2:

tenor.gif?itemid=6127238 tenor.gif?itemid=6163096

oooohhhh so it's you on the vlive!!!!!! thank you for the very very beautiful artwork, masternim!!!!!
:yj2:

o Thank you so much!! hahaha i just found out that we were chatting on vlive 🤣

35 minutes ago, rezblack said:

o Thank you so much!! hahaha i just found out that we were chatting on vlive 🤣

we posted in the fanboard already the next set of 20 letters ^^

tenor.gif?itemid=6127238 tenor.gif?itemid=6163096

Thank you for sharing your talent with us here in GFS ^^ Your art is soooooo cool! Eunha probably like it.. I'm anticipating on your future GFRIEND fanarts ^^

pTexBdT.gifdo2VPg3.gif

새롭게 시작해 볼래 그리고                우릴 아프게 했던 시간들은 다시는 없을 거야 ~ 

Let’s start fresh, you and me                 Times that hurt us will never come back again 

On 6/10/2018 at 5:55 PM, Haechi해치 said:

Thank you for sharing your talent with us here in GFS ^^ Your art is soooooo cool! Eunha probably like it.. I'm anticipating on your future GFRIEND fanarts ^^

Ahhhh thanks for your support buddy!! I will work hard to create more fanart =)