yerinlove

help
GFRIEND 1ST BEST WEB EDITION

5 posts in this topic

so i'm trying to buy all of gfriend's japanese albums. currently i have type a, type b, and regular edition. the king e-SHOP edition is only available in japan to my knowledge and i'd have to wait for a group order. (btw if i'm wrong about this please correct me) but i can't find any information on where or how to get the web edition of gfriend 1st best... does any have any clue?? 

On 5/29/2018 at 3:12 PM, yerinlove said:

so i'm trying to buy all of gfriend's japanese albums. currently i have type a, type b, and regular edition. the king e-SHOP edition is only available in japan to my knowledge and i'd have to wait for a group order. (btw if i'm wrong about this please correct me) but i can't find any information on where or how to get the web edition of gfriend 1st best... does any have any clue?? 

Web edition? You mean iTunes? Or it is physical album?

200w.gif

오랜 시간의 은하수 건너고 건너

Past the long Milky Way Cross and cross

in this tweet it claims there are five version and the last one with the brown header is the web edition. it also says CD next to it so i'm assuming it's a physical album but idk. it seems no international buddies are talking about it so i'm really confused.

16 hours ago, galaxyeunha said:

Web edition? You mean iTunes? Or it is physical album?

There is a thread in this forum about their Japanese physical album about 2 or 3 months ago when they start pre - order. I forget how many type the album has in thread, but the only one i can buy/find is type A and B so i only pre-order them.

Sent from my ASUS_Z012DB using GFSquad.com mobile app

200w.gif

오랜 시간의 은하수 건너고 건너

Past the long Milky Way Cross and cross

1 hour ago, yerinlove said:

in this tweet it claims there are five version and the last one with the brown header is the web edition. it also says CD next to it so i'm assuming it's a physical album but idk. it seems no international buddies are talking about it so i'm really confused.

Web edition was for Japanese Buddies who wanted to attend the hi-touch events in Japan.  The sale date for that has already passed

rS2kPuN.gif

찬란하게 빛나던 시간이었다고 맑은 여름비처럼 고마웠었다고 - "It was a bright, shining moment.  Thanks for being a clear summer rain"

Twitter