Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Haechi해치

Calling Working Buddies Out There~! ^^

16 posts in this topic

Have you encountered an annoying superior at work to the point that you want to leave your company? lol

there's a saying that some workers leave their work bcs of their superiors not the company itself.. 
Do you guys agree on that? 

Please feel free to share your thoughts.. Some of us might be on the same boat.. ^^

5nR1BvP.gif

pTexBdT.gifdo2VPg3.gif

새롭게 시작해 볼래 그리고                우릴 아프게 했던 시간들은 다시는 없을 거야 ~ 

Let’s start fresh, you and me                 Times that hurt us will never come back again 

yep..
sadly, there are some cases like that :"

tenor.gif?itemid=6127238 tenor.gif?itemid=6163096

yep..
sadly, there are some cases like that :"

sometimes superiors being too much than the owner which sucks and annoying lol

Sent from my iPhone using GFSquad.com mobile app

pTexBdT.gifdo2VPg3.gif

Let’s start fresh, you and me                 Times that hurt us will never come back again 

47 minutes ago, Haechi해치 said:

sometimes superiors being too much than the owner which sucks and annoying lol

they dont want to be surpassed so they make it hard for the others xD

tenor.gif?itemid=6127238 tenor.gif?itemid=6163096

Posted (edited)

I've encountered a few difficult managers mainly during my time working in retail. The retail setting is already a pain in the butt enough with customers constantly asking you a million questions and being all over the place. It makes it worse when you have a power hunger manager being rude to you or showing off their power by making you do tasks that aren't originally yours. I had a co-worker that quit because we had a manager that was a pain in the ass. She was such a pain in the ass that it came to the point where most of the older employees were calling her out on her bs. I didn't stay long enough to watch her leave, but she was one of the reasons why I decided to leave that place. The job I have now is a cake walk compared to before, working with that particular person just gave me a headache and wasn't worth the money. 

Edited by yerinmybae

knIKYSW.jpg

On 5/27/2018 at 6:03 AM, Haechi해치 said:

Have you encountered an annoying superior at work to the point that you want to leave your company? lol

there's a saying that some workers leave their work bcs of their superiors not the company itself.. 
Do you guys agree on that? 

Please feel free to share your thoughts.. Some of us might be on the same boat.. ^^

5nR1BvP.gif

Oh man, it is all too true that people will leave their jobs because of their superiors. My supervisors literally say that they'll intentionally make work difficult for someone just so that person leaves willingly instead being fired. That way the person can not collect unemployment because they did not get fired and the company saves money and the superiors get their bonuses. Retail is the worse when is comes to this because of the bonuses the managers, assistant managers and supervisors receive every year. They make it difficult for employees who've done well or to those that "they" feel are not cutting it. Even to the point if someone won't sleep with them. I have personally witnessed this and seen many people leave for lunch and never come back.

The company does offer medical, dental and vision benefits for both part time and full time employees. So people stay. The problem is that if a supervisor dislikes you, as a  part time employee, your hours are either cut or you don't get enough hours. If you're a full time employee, your department will be understaffed and you work overtime without receiving pay for time and a half. It's like that in every department throughout the stores, all 2,251 stores for the company I work for.

Buddies if you're going through, I am sorry but there are ways to be protected. If there is any info in your break room about the work ethic and policies that your employer is supposed to provide for you in your work place, use it. Don't wait for it to get bad in anyway. Seriously. Currently, I am in a "I win, You lose" situation. Because of those policies, I'm not going to lose.

- Aloha

In my case (that really made me decide to post this thread) is an annoying superior who acts like he is the owner of the company.. If the things are on his favor it’s a good thing for him.. He even ask (not just ask but commanding) to do stuffs which are not related to work (paying his bills, deposit money to his bank accts etc.) but when it comes to the sake of his workers he’s not bothered about it.. He even ask food on his workers despite of him having a high salary lol I hope that one day I’ll gonna escape on that superior bcs if not I might end up transferring to different company..

pTexBdT.gifdo2VPg3.gif

6 hours ago, Haechi해치 said:

In my case (that really made me decide to post this thread) is an annoying superior who acts like he is the owner of the company.. If the things are on his favor it’s a good thing for him.. He even ask (not just ask but commanding) to do stuffs which are not related to work (paying his bills, deposit money to his bank accts etc.) but when it comes to the sake of his workers he’s not bothered about it.. He even ask food on his workers despite of him having a high salary lol I hope that one day I’ll gonna escape on that superior bcs if not I might end up transferring to different company..

Could you go the his superiors? If others feel the same way, could all of you go to his superiors? For instance, sending an email to them. The company I work for has an awareness hotline that is confidential, an reports ranging from possible theft to any form of abuse are reported all the time. Does your company have something like this?

It sounds like he is breaking a some company policies. Depositing money into his bank account, who's money, right? Could he be stealing from the company? It's the company's money, it's his responsibility and if anything goes missing, the employee is to blame. Just that alone should be enough to raise some awareness with the owners.

At my company, there were similar situations as yours because during the night shift, there is no one around but the crew and the supervisor. Leaving the store's warehouse doors open and unattended also sending employees to do things for him out of the warehouse also meant stealing time(off the clock lunch breaks), which meant "stealing money" as the company policy states and he enabled it. This would back fire on the employee(s) and they would be terminated and it was he that turned them in to accounting.

I hope that you can approach his superiors/owners. Company policies should be in compliance with city laws as well. There should be some type of city or business code(s) and standards that every business must follow.

If things don't change or get better, considering transferring to another maybe the best choice for you. Especially if he may be doing something illegal, which it sounds like he is and he is setting the employees up to take the fall for it.

I haven't exactly encounter similar experience like this but my friend did quit her job because of her superior. He's being too much on her. On the bright side, my friend mentioned that the big boss, colleagues & working environment are all good but only the superior is the main problem. She willing to let it all go because of that one superior. He somehow envious that big boss fond of my friend. Personally, if I become the big boss I'd fond of my friend too because of her work ethics. I knew her since schools & I know her work. 

YUJU.gif

SR_STAGE_170930_ALL_03(4.8MB).gif

16 hours ago, adib said:

I haven't exactly encounter similar experience like this but my friend did quit her job because of her superior. He's being too much on her. On the bright side, my friend mentioned that the big boss, colleagues & working environment are all good but only the superior is the main problem. She willing to let it all go because of that one superior. He somehow envious that big boss fond of my friend. Personally, if I become the big boss I'd fond of my friend too because of her work ethics. I knew her since schools & I know her work. 

That's awesome. I did work for a huge company where the owners, father and two sons, were around us everyday. They each took care of one warehouse each and were very hands on. Very good environment but I left Hawai'i for Seattle so I had to leave the best job I had.

Wishing everyBuddy the best.

yeah, happens every day but he know we can’t leave :( 

brownpigeon was here 27711d1320921028-animation-bug-moving.gif    

I've encountered a few difficult managers mainly during my time working in retail. The retail setting is already a pain in the butt enough with customers constantly asking you a million questions and being all over the place. It makes it worse when you have a power hunger manager being rude to you or showing off their power by making you do tasks that aren't originally yours. I had a co-worker that quit because we had a manager that was a pain in the ass. She was such a pain in the ass that it came to the point where most of the older employees were calling her out on her bs. I didn't stay long enough to watch her leave, but she was one of the reasons why I decided to leave that place. The job I have now is a cake walk compared to before, working with that particular person just gave me a headache and wasn't worth the money. 

In my country, you could sue the manager if they give you tasks that aren’t originally in your job description/roles

da fark I’m being suspended at work bcs of the annoying superior lmao

his reason was he’s saying I’m lying and escaping at workplace *facepalms* just bcs I didn’t informed him that I will go to our head office.. (I didn’t ask permission to him bcs he’s not around tho but I told my entire co workers that I’ll go to our main office for work related stuffs + getting my salary)

oh well this suspension might be a blessing in disguise lol since the ticketing for SOG in manila will be open during my suspension xD

pTexBdT.gifdo2VPg3.gif

36 minutes ago, Haechi해치 said:

da fark I’m being suspended at work bcs of the annoying superior lmao

his reason was he’s saying I’m lying and escaping at workplace *facepalms* just bcs I didn’t informed him that I will go to our head office.. (I didn’t ask permission to him bcs he’s not around tho but I told my entire co workers that I’ll go to our main office for work related stuffs + getting my salary)

oh well this suspension might be a blessing in disguise lol since the ticketing for SOG in manila will be open during my suspension xD

Sorry to hear that but like you said it may be a blessing in disguise. Freedom from such a crooked person. Anyways, good luck. Enjoy SOG!!! I am envious.

- Aloha

Sorry to hear that but like you said it may be a blessing in disguise. Freedom from such a crooked person. Anyways, good luck. Enjoy SOG!!! I am envious.
- Aloha

I should explain myself to the company rather than accepting my suspension and memorandum then buy a ticket after for SOG lol

pTexBdT.gifdo2VPg3.gif

Posted (edited)

This time is a very bad time for a probationary employee like me, at the time of speaking. :( No leaves (meaning no SOG :'( ), and your superior and your other senior fellows give you lots of sub-tasks that eat up your time to do the main ones. I even doubt I'll be a regular in my current company because of that.

I'm an I.T. guy btw. For a young adult living with my dad like me, my salary is acceptable, but I feel my work is undervalued, even for a novice developer. I feel I'm always being battered down, even if what I'm doing for them is for the good of the company, but it seems like they want me to do things that will make things easier only for them. It's hard to speak up, and it's far better than being jobless so the struggle is real :yerincry:

Edited by D.R.Anru