Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Galaxy1004

[Translation | FanCafe] From Sowon - It's been a while!

5 posts in this topic

5b0184113f3da_ScreenShot2018-05-21at12_19_04am.thumb.png.88226785bda2ca9be597fff17c829a55.png

It’s been a while everyone hehehe
We happily finished our promotions today
I was really happy everyday during the ‘Time for the Moon Night’ promotions all thanks to Buddies.  Buddies who were supporting us from afar and Buddies that come to support us in person to cheer us up, you are all so lovely and thank you so much.  Thanks to you guys, this promotion was really solid and I’m proud of you guys hehehe!  I felt touched every moment we were together.  Don’t forget the times we laughed and cried together and let’s love each other even more.  In a short time, the number of members (of the fancafe) will be at 90,000.  Thank you Buddies and I love you so much🙏🏻💕👍

rS2kPuN.gif

찬란하게 빛나던 시간이었다고 맑은 여름비처럼 고마웠었다고 - "It was a bright, shining moment.  Thanks for being a clear summer rain"

Twitter

Thank you@Galaxy1004 for the translation. Btw, anyone knows how many member of the Gfriend fancafe right now?

Sent from my ASUS_Z012DB using GFSquad.com mobile app

200w.gif

오랜 시간의 은하수 건너고 건너

Past the long Milky Way Cross and cross

5 minutes ago, galaxyeunha said:

Thank you@Galaxy1004 for the translation. Btw, anyone knows how many member of the Gfriend fancafe right now?

Sent from my ASUS_Z012DB using GFSquad.com mobile app

Thanks!!  There 89k members as of now

5b0187a255c29_ScreenShot2018-05-21at12_34_21am.png.c355e64bb388fc8f31fa21d83e0e36be.png

rS2kPuN.gif

찬란하게 빛나던 시간이었다고 맑은 여름비처럼 고마웠었다고 - "It was a bright, shining moment.  Thanks for being a clear summer rain"

Twitter

Geez. Now I’m crying 😂😂😂 Soo happy for them and I’m soo freakin proud of our fandom. Can see how unite we are for this comeback! And our girls are still at the top of K-music sites. ❤️❤️❤️

And now it's on to Japan for a debut. Such busy girls, I hope they're enjoying themselves as much as it seems like they are and they're not getting too tired with all the appearances they have to do.

:gfs-smilie-hwaiting:

I am good at making puppy noises - Eunha @ 18:15