Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Galaxy1004

article
[Translation | OSEN] GFRIEND, Breaking Down the Music Chart Walls... 'Time for the Moon Night' is reversing.

9 posts in this topic

Girl Group GFRIEND break down the walls on the music charts. 

[OSEN = Sun Minkyung Reporter]

Source: http://entertain.naver.com/read?oid=109&aid=0003781802

0003781802_001_20180514192211301.jpg.144b53833835eaa2daf7fbee032aef5d.jpg

GFRIEND, who got the first “Grand Slam” of 2018 by winning on all 6 music shows with their new song ‘Time for the Moon Night’ is now attracting attention due to them rising on the music charts.

As of 7pm on the 14th, GFRIEND’s ‘Time for the Moon Night’ is ranking at the top of the music charts with 1st place on Bugs Music and Naver Music, as well as 2nd place on Genie, Monkey 3, Mnet, Olleh Music and MelOn.

In particular, ‘Time for the Moon Night’ gets hot responses online every time a music show stage is released, directly correlating with the steady rise on music charts.

In addition, on Korea's biggest streaming platform MelOn, they have broken down the walls of those who have maintained their top spots such as Twice, ‘High School Rapper 2’, Melomance, and Ikon, attracting peoples’ attention and changing the landscape of the charts.

GFRIEND’s driving force to attracting the fans’ hearts was to have a concept which involved blending in 3 parts, having an addictive, harmonious, and ‘Passionate Sentimental’ song.

GFRIEND showed their strength with musical like choreography which also tells a story, as well as having shining visuals like a star.

‘Time for the Moon Night’ is a song with beautiful lyrics and describes the girls becoming more sentimental at night.  GFRIEND show a wide spectrum of appearances, from being emotional but not sad, a girl who’s full of worries, to even just a girl who’s feeling cute.  GFRIEND will continue their activities for their new song ‘Time for the Moon Night’.

rS2kPuN.gif

찬란하게 빛나던 시간이었다고 맑은 여름비처럼 고마웠었다고 - "It was a bright, shining moment.  Thanks for being a clear summer rain"

Twitter

Yaaash SK can't resist our Gfriend. They are too attractive (visually and musically) to be ignored by public. Queen of counterflow chart

Sent from my ASUS_Z012DB using GFSquad.com mobile app

200w.gif

오랜 시간의 은하수 건너고 건너

Past the long Milky Way Cross and cross

i'm soooo happy for them, this song is really hitting me right in the feels everytime i listen to it :sb2:

SinB is a sly pepe that's why i love her

t5m6ts.gif2cy3dcm.gif

omg so proud <3

On to 2nd week(I think?)!

:BeastToss-29:

Shawing!!!

I amso happy that I chose the right group. Pure talent and passion. Even has a very good fandom!

although I'm already pleased with them winning 6 Music Shows Trophies, I hope with the rising on the charts, they can win again this week. 

and eventually, they can win Awards at the end of this year. something like Bonsang/Main Prize or Best Dance Performance/Best Female Group :) they really deserve it ^_^

although I'm already pleased with them winning 6 Music Shows Trophies, I hope with the rising on the charts, they can win again this week. 
and eventually, they can win Awards at the end of this year. something like Bonsang/Main Prize or Best Dance Performance/Best Female Group  they really deserve it 
Gfriend definitely pulled another Rough/Me Gustas Tu in my opinion (even when they stop promote, the song will strong enough for couple more weeks on the charts). It is only half a year and now we have strong contender for SOTY/Best GG/Best Dance Performance. Gfriend will comeback again this year and pulled another Navillera, it is like 2016 all over again but bigger.

200w.gif

오랜 시간의 은하수 건너고 건너

On 5/15/2018 at 7:36 PM, galaxyeunha said:

Gfriend definitely pulled another Rough/Me Gustas Tu in my opinion (even when they stop promote, the song will strong enough for couple more weeks on the charts). It is only half a year and now we have strong contender for SOTY/Best GG/Best Dance Performance. Gfriend will comeback again this year and pulled another Navillera, it is like 2016 all over again but bigger.

I know this is out of topic but I love your DP <333

6b22e9e57698cc24354f70f407a745f63a2d6ec3

I know this is out of topic but I love your DP
Thanks, hehe but i suppose thanks to Eunha who provide such perfect photo. This photo maybe one of the best Eunha's photo since debut, i found it in Eunha's a day picture in this forum.

200w.gif

오랜 시간의 은하수 건너고 건너