Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
strawberry_an_banana

OMG Worlds Colliding!

15 posts in this topic

So I was looking for GFriend videos on YouTube and I saw this Masked SInger video from a Unicorn. His English was pretty good:

But the real amazing part is who was the masked singer: Link to avoid spoiling the surprise!

For those of you who won't know who this is, he's really famous in the US right now, just not for singing.

I am good at making puppy noises - Eunha @ 18:15

I saw this on OH_mes’ tweet.. even the panels were shookt after seeing him xD

Sent from my iPhone using GFSquad.com mobile app

pTexBdT.gifdo2VPg3.gif

새롭게 시작해 볼래 그리고                우릴 아프게 했던 시간들은 다시는 없을 거야 ~ 

Let’s start fresh, you and me                 Times that hurt us will never come back again 

i don't know he has such a beautiful voice.:sowon-wow: He really do anything for his promotion, don't he? hahaha :u1:

200w.gif

오랜 시간의 은하수 건너고 건너

Past the long Milky Way Cross and cross

4 hours ago, galaxyeunha said:

i don't know he has such a beautiful voice.:sowon-wow: He really do anything for his promotion, don't he? hahaha :u1:

hahahaah yeah, and it's super funny. His promotion is working, it makes me want to go to deadpool just too see him doing his weird shenanigans. 

hahahaah yeah, and it's super funny. His promotion is working, it makes me want to go to deadpool just too see him doing his weird shenanigans. 
You know what, it will be epic if he use his Deadpool costume while singing after he open his identity in King of Mask Singer, he open his mask second time to reveal his face

Sent from my ASUS_Z012DB using GFSquad.com mobile app

200w.gif

오랜 시간의 은하수 건너고 건너

6 minutes ago, galaxyeunha said:

You know what, it will be epic if he use his Deadpool costume while singing after he open his identity in King of Mask Singer, he open his mask second time to reveal his face emoji23.png

lol, yeah I saw a comment on YT saying that it was a missed opportunity. I'm surprised Ryan Reynolds didn't do that, cause it would have been the perfect opportunity to shamelessly promote Deadpool without having to come up with an excuse. 

lol, yeah I saw a comment on YT saying that it was a missed opportunity. I'm surprised Ryan Reynolds didn't do that, cause it would have been the perfect opportunity to shamelessly promote Deadpool without having to come up with an excuse. 
Deadpool (as his character) will shamelessly promote his movie hahahaha (i still can't believe he hug Hyuna standing board, he really is hilarious, hahahaha)

200w.gif

오랜 시간의 은하수 건너고 건너

He's all over the place with marketing for this movie, he's already done a dance with Celine Dion, and another slot with David Beckham and even a Canada is mad at Eurovision clip. I figured they did a masked singer bit because maybe traditional Deadpool is too "out there" for public Korean audiences, so he decided to do it this way instead. Now everyone knows about it, but he wasn't cursing or making dirty jokes on television. 

Although maybe my opinion of Korean TV is skewed a bit considering I only watch GFriend programs.

He's all over the place with marketing for this movie, he's already done a dance with
, and another slot with
 and even a
 clip. I figured they did a masked singer bit because maybe traditional Deadpool is too "out there" for public Korean audiences, so he decided to do it this way instead. Now everyone knows about it, but he wasn't cursing or making dirty jokes on television. 
Although maybe my opinion of Korean TV is skewed a bit considering I only watch GFriend programs.
I agree, Deadpool character maybe too vulgar to appear on TV (SK still is a conservative country), so it was for the best he appear just as himself. Korean TV censor as ridiculous as my home country TV so i'm not surprise anymore.

200w.gif

오랜 시간의 은하수 건너고 건너

Are you guys marvel fans by any chance??

I like Deadpool, but I'd only say I don't dislike the MCU.

I start to follow MCU since Iron Man, 10 years ago. I read a bit Marvel comics but not much. I basically watch every superhero movie whether it's from DC or Marvel.

200w.gif

오랜 시간의 은하수 건너고 건너

I enjoy the Marvel films a lot

I also love DC growing up with cartoons like Batman Beyond, Justice League, Teen Titans etc.

Still haven't watched Infinity Wars though...

Shawing!!!

Infinity war is a great movie

23 hours ago, sowonderful_wishes said:

I love the idea of a cinematic universe. It's a new way of storytelling on the big screens and I enjoy every avengers movie so far.