UmjiMyQueen

charts
Only buy Gf albums during their comeback?

5 posts in this topic

Ok so I am a relatively new buddy and I just purchased my first kpop album ( as gfriend is the first group I am actually obsessed with) but there is a new girl group that just came out as well. I will not name this girl group as I am not sure what the rules are for this fansite so I'm assuming we only mention Gfriend? Anyway, when Gfriend has a comeback, do you only purchase their album/support their songs or do you also buy other albums that came out at the same time. This new GG had their debut and I'm really into it but I don't wanna buy their album/download their songs because I don't want it affecting Gfriends chances of winning music shows. I want them to beat their Navillera wins so bad. I know Gfriend has such a huge following but I don't wanna take any chances.

what group? I-DLE? 

brownpigeon was here 27711d1320921028-animation-bug-moving.gif    

i mean if you want to support a group, it's your choice.  if this group just debuted and they are not big 3, they probably won't have super high album sales anyway..

regardless, you could always buy from a site that doesn't say they count towards hanteo or gaon chart 

Unless it is a beef/hate-type of topic or post, we don't have restrictions naming other groups. :) 

1 buy won't make a difference, and there are other factors that play into chart rankings. If however you are concerned, you can do what @lovesojung said. 

By the way, :gfs-smilie-congrats: on your first K-Pop album! :gfs-smilie-gfriend: :gfs-smilie-hwaiting:

Oh ok and thanks!. Yes, it's (G) i-idle. I've been a fan of Soyeon for a while so I'm really happy with this debut. That's true. Even though cube is a relatively big company, it's not like YG or SM. The only reason I was worried was cause BP got their first win 13 days after they debuted but like you said its not the big three.