Galaxy1004

[Translation | Arena] Arena Homme+ May 2018 Issue

3 posts in this topic

1524402324.thumb.jpg.79cba2fb67b139f15ba70f1e173eb107.jpg

Member Interviews

Spoiler

Sowon.jpg.bca40a7224e51f709b94eef4ccaa07ed.jpg

Sowon

Food Tours: I’ve been on the lookout for tasty restaurants with Eunha.  We recently found a place that makes tasty beef tripe hotpot.  Youtube: I can watch it all day.  I’ve watched old sitcoms as well as documentaries and videos related to beauty.  High Kick:  I think I’ve watched all episodes around 20 times.  I can guess which episode is which by just looking at one scene.  Even when I was home alone back when I was younger, I wasn’t scared of watching it.  It felt as if there were lots of people at home making my loneliness go away.  It’s my absolute favourite drama.  Searching: I lookup my name a lot.  I also browse around famous community websites and lookup GFRIEND as well.  When we were on hiatus for 7 months, there were heaps of posts saying they were curious about our comeback.  Taiwanese Fans:  I was so surprised during our Taiwan Concert.  The Taiwanese fans cheered for us enthusiastically just like the Korean fans.  They yelled out our names and even sang along to our songs in Korean!  Thriller Girl: I watch movies that have the mystery and horror genre a lot.  I love thriller movies.  Live: From an audience’s perspective, a live stage is so much better to watch.  Because it’s fun.  When the stage’s environment or even the members aren’t in good condition, we still try and perform live if possible.  We’re really ambitious.  Good Wife and Wise Mother: It’s my dream to live as a good wife, be a wise mother, and raise my child well.  I’ve got no fantasies about marriage, I’m more realistic.  However, I still want a nice marriage.  My ultimate goal would be to have a happy family and raise my child well.

Yerin & Eunha

1524402366.thumb.jpg.fd3326b15d2cc0d04bcad482ea418d10.jpg

Spoiler

YerinSplit.jpg.cd0661b94b49457d47c23fc87b61c413.jpg

Yerin

Diary: I like planning things.  I write a simple note every week.  When I’m emotionally tired, I try to write positive things.  Honestly nowadays, I write it on the odd occasion.  Places I want to go and Things I want to see: When I was young, I travelled with my parents a lot, nowadays, not so much.  I want to go to Busan which is quite close.  I want to go where my dad wants to go and eat whatever I want there.  In front of Hongdae: During high school, I met my friends in front of Hongdae.  We all lived at different places but we always met around the area entering Hongdae.  Even now, I still feel comfortable when I go play in front of Hongdae.  I miss those times.  Most used app: A shopping app.  I like buying cheaper things compared to other people.  I look for the cheapest possible place where I can buy the item with the app.  I don’t buy it just cause it’s cheap though.  I’ve got to like it first.  23: I want to give lots of good things to my parents.  Taking family photos, switching their mobile phones, as well as taking them to the dermatologist.  Lately I’ve been thinking about my parents a lot.  Useful Shows: I like watching the “Live Info Show (KBS2)”.  I love learning about information that’s useful for daily life.  I learn how to buy things cheaper.  I also watch music shows a lot because I like looking at pretty people.  It’s all me: I’ve got a positive and cheerful image.  But I’m also a thoughtful person.  I’ve got a different side to me as well.  I want to show you different sides of me.

Spoiler

Eunha.jpg.e8433c9ef5e50ec3129f003a13b0647c.jpg

Eunha

Endless: I was resting endlessly.  When I’ve got no work, I don’t do anything.  I ate, slept, rested and lay down.  As I feel like I should do something, I’m going to learn to play the piano.  Notebook: An expensive notebook I bought is my most prized possession.  It’s been a month since I bought it and I use it to watch Japanese dramas and movies.  Solitary Gourmet Special: I’ve been streaming the Japanese drama “Solitary Gourmet Special” recently.   Problems: I love eating.  The problem is I love it too much.  The place I go the most: I go to Itaewon a lot.  I usually go there wearing trainers and slippers.  That’s why people don’t recognise me.  Even if you do recognise me, please pretend you don’t.  Travel: I went to Japan for 6 days recently but sadly I couldn’t walk around the streets.  Killer App: I use the app Safari a lot.  Other than that, I use a banking app.  It’s more convenient to pay with it.  I also use restaurant apps.  I use it to see if it’s any good.  Movie I want to watch again: “Forest Gump”.  Even when you’re not looking for hopes and dreams, it’s fun as well as touching.  Comeback:  We’re coming back soon.  The song this time is good to sing a long so I hope lots of people enjoy it.  I also hope the members won’t get hurt when promoting.

Umji & SinB

1524402386.thumb.jpg.a90580504bb76dc53beed9b5086a1ea5.jpg

Spoiler

Umji.jpg.2475d6d50342d962b7d0dbec9cf2b6ab.jpg

Umji

GFRIEND’s Growth: We grew a bit during the 7 month hiatus.  If you asked us to sing “Me Gustas Tu” now, it’ll be feel different to how we sang it in 2015.  We’ll show you a different feeling of GFRIEND.  Me: After debuting for 4 years, my heart is at ease.  I became more like myself.  The gap between  GFRIEND’s Umji’s character and my real name Kim Yewon is bigger now.  Exclusive Model: I became an exclusive model for a Japanese teenage magazine called “POPTEEN”.  The magazine contains stories of friends being on stage.  I’ve got a part in it as well.  Please look forward to it.  Playlist: I listen to new age songs before I sleep.  I like Puer Kim’s songs.  I listen to her songs a lot.  Most used app: Pretty sure it’s KakaoTalk.  iPhone: iPhones take great photos so I tried to get one second hand.  But since my brother switched phones, he gave me his iPhone 6.  I take my photos with the iPhone 6 nowadays.  I’ve downloaded various camera apps and use the one that fits the lighting.  Diet: I have interests in health.  I try to find and eat healthy foods.  I think I want to go and diet now.  I’ve lost more weight than I used to.  Especially my baby fat.  People say my vibes have changed after losing weight.

Spoiler

SinB.jpg.54a498aa371f9a94d91f7a9c0858fab5.jpg

SinB

Expectations: When promoting, I have to maintain a busy routine which makes me feel nervous.  I couldn’t feel the tension during the hiatus cause I was too relaxed.  I’m looking forward to feeling that tension again when the promotions begin.  Hair Dye: There’s been no change in hair and makeup in GFRIEND.  The company asked me for my opinion this time.  I dyed my hair coral pink but because I like washing my hair, the colours faded away.  I should dye it again but at this rate, I won’t have any hair left.  Homebody: I don’t like going out so I stay at the dorm.  I watch movies, read books and order things.  Something to Read: I bought “Let Me Eat Your Pancreas” because it was popular but didn’t finish it.  I couldn’t finish “Miracles of the Namiya General Store” as well.  I don’t think I’ve got a lot of patience.  I’ll try read a book I buy until I finish it.  Quiet Place: I want to go to a resort.  Somewhere in the mountain or the sea is fine.  I want to go to a small place with less people and where it’s not noisy.  A reason why I stay at the dorm is because it’s quiet.  Perfume: I’m hooked on perfumes.  I buy them cause I like the scent by I get a headache when I smell it so I’m unable to use it.  I found a good scent that wouldn’t give me a headache this time though.  I’m so hooked onto the brand that I can’t go out.  Animals: I watch animal videos and fancams of me.  I lookup and watch dog, cat, baby elephant, panda and otter videos.

YujuPic.thumb.jpg.248a2886a64d74a12c3f6a2309d439e4.jpg

Spoiler

Yuju.jpg.f2ab27707c1736c829bb8f206c5721d7.jpg

Yuju

Favourite Stage: We stood on stage wearing a white dress at the Melon Music Awards.  It was a mashup stage.  SinB had a dance break.  The stories the members showed on that stage was most memorable for me.  The app I use the most: KakaoTalk, Camera, Memo.  Memo: I go to cafes when I’m bored.  I open the memo app and write diary entries or organise things things I want to say when I have to write a letter.  I also like writing down thoughts that come up at that moment.  The place I go most often: I go to the practice room everyday.    Garusogil: I don’t go too far from the company building.  Garusogil is right in front of our building.  I’ve got no sense of direction so I often get lost so it makes Garusogil feel new cause of that.  Start of the Day: I watch “Hello Counsellor” while eating breakfast in the morning.  That’s when I start my day.  I like listening to other peoples’ stories.  Thats why like like that people with concerns can go onto the show and talk about it.  I can relate to them while listening to stories that aren’t too heavy or too light.  That’s the show I watch the most.  Playlist: The song I listen to repeatedly nowadays is “That’s What I Like” by Bruno Mars and “Thunder” by Imagine Dragons.  I feel relief when I listen to those.  Songs I want to sing: GFRIEND’s songs are lyrical but powerful.  There were multiple times where I sang the high notes in the second half of the song.  But I want to sing songs that aren't as powerful.

Source: (1)

rS2kPuN.gif

찬란하게 빛나던 시간이었다고 맑은 여름비처럼 고마웠었다고 - "It was a bright, shining moment.  Thanks for being a clear summer rain"

Twitter

2 hours ago, Galaxy1004 said:

Perfume: I’m hooked on perfumes.  I buy them cause I like the scent by I get a headache when I smell it so I’m unable to use it. 

Haha~I also get a headache if sb sitting or standing close is wearing perfume^^

6b22e9e57698cc24354f70f407a745f63a2d6ec3

Sinb is just a homebody like me

Sent from my heart using GFSquad.com mobile app

"If it's not because of Buddy and Gfriend, I probably only lying and eat today". - Jung Eunbi, 2018