singermelodie1

official
GFriend "6th mini album'' Time for the moon night

179 posts in this topic

Wow, I really like SouMu's style. their concepts are always different than other groups. not something generic or following trend :)

the way that they disclose this information, on the new moon and comeback on the full moon, it's really an Art! 

can't wait for another info. tomorrow greeting, then concept photos and I also curious about their official color. 

u are happy, in Russia Avengers will show in 3 may, don't spoiler world 
Haha..will not spoil it..i never like giving spoilers.

Sent from my [device_name] using http://GFSquad.com mobile app

8 hours ago, robert said:

u are happy, in Russia Avengers will show in 3 may, don't spoiler world 

I'm more like Eunha, I'm horrible at spoiling things. And my co-worker has already bought us tickets for the Apr 27th opening :) 

But maybe I'll be too busy watching YouTube videos of the comeback? 

I am good at making puppy noises - Eunha @ 18:15

Ooooooooohhhhh! I love the title "Time for the Moon Light".

I can't predict GFRIEND concepts either. My first thoughts are romance, space, and exploration. Maybe the girls will meet up and fall in love with an alien, haha. Or something like the K-Drama "My Love From the Stars". SNSD's "The Great Escape" also comes to mind. Then again, it could be a couple in love gazing at the stars. Hm...

I wouldn't mind another Fingertip-life era too...Something girl-crush. If the theme has something to do with space though, GFRIEND Intergalactic era here we come!

:gfs-smilie-gfriend: :gfs-smilie-hwaiting:

*Time for the Moon Night, it rather unusual name (we always say moon light) but maybe it related too 180430 is a full moon. Or is there anyone know a reference about term 'Moon Night'?

Sent from my ASUS_Z012DB using GFSquad.com mobile app

200w.gif

오랜 시간의 은하수 건너고 건너

Past the long Milky Way Cross and cross

There's an International Observe the Moon Night, but that's in October. Maybe it's not " Time for the (Moon Night) " but instead  is " (Time for the Moon) Night ", like a night where it's Time for the Moon?

Or maybe moon night has a different meaning in Korean? (달 밤)

2 hours ago, galaxyeunha said:

*Time for the Moon Night, it rather unusual name (we always say moon light) but maybe it related too 180430 is a full moon. Or is there anyone know a reference about term 'Moon Night'?

Oops, I made a typo. :$

There's an International Observe the Moon Night, but that's in October. Maybe it's not " Time for the (Moon Night) " but instead  is " (Time for the Moon) Night ", like a night where it's Time for the Moon?
Or maybe moon night has a different meaning in Korean? (달 밤)

My best guess is it's related to some poem (like Navillera) or anime (like Fingertip) or any kind of literature. Hope we know it soon enough.

200w.gif

오랜 시간의 은하수 건너고 건너

Concept Photos!
89034757c8501235bb1a211ba2701a4b.jpg
5da25429da1e5d8972f2599bac6d9caa.jpg4b77bbacc4afbd544c5356bd31b9c6cd.jpg0a022a0dde112305f48772235101b721.jpg2971f23dcd0ac7a60bf3bd59389dc310.jpg3214144dc0662e965301720ed96b5955.jpg36723367a523a56bfe494070f0635eac.jpg86f8a06eb0a7a8c0088c7083a80032af.jpgb6f46c2ea51825bd0ef84c25970d4d4e.jpgf468b522e2c89a7fecc96948f857fa58.jpgfd89eb6fe6a01d4a4a7a6cfdc10dd3d2.jpgd5500b672fb3c7115e8e365db7d29c08.jpg2efc9f908adf22c41f642955a0a080d4.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using GFSquad.com mobile app

JnGGqED.gif

0Ea9a.png0EGiQ.png

Credits to ASquirtle & Hana for sigs! ^^

Twitter

whoa, they are all gorgeous :D 

SouMu did a great job so far. the concept art, concept photos and outfit for the girls are look so great! I expect many variations for their costumes, just like Fingertip era :)

there are still 3 more concept photo. with total 4 concept photo, some buddies predict that there will be 4 versions of this album. which I also agree. maybe something like New Moon, Crescent Moon, Half Moon and Full Moon (?) xD
we gonna find out very soon anyway. tonight they will release track list and album pre-order. so they must be publish album versions too. 

but something strange, Eunha still maintain her short hair for this comeback. but why she film Weekly Idol in long hair?
anyway, I still think that short hair Eunha is the best. she looks so cute and lovely ^_^ also well-fit in any concept.

whoa, they are all gorgeous  
SouMu did a great job so far. the concept art, concept photos and outfit for the girls are look so great! I expect many variations for their costumes, just like Fingertip era 
there are still 3 more concept photo. with total 4 concept photo, some buddies predict that there will be 4 versions of this album. which I also agree. maybe something like New Moon, Crescent Moon, Half Moon and Full Moon (?) 
we gonna find out very soon anyway. tonight they will release track list and album pre-order. so they must be publish album versions too. 
but something strange, Eunha still maintain her short hair for this comeback. but why she film Weekly Idol in long hair?
anyway, I still think that short hair Eunha is the best. she looks so cute and lovely also well-fit in any concept.
I think so too. About Eunha, it is really strange isn't? Or is she use 2 hair model in 1 MV, is it possible? And i realize that SinB hair is darker than when they filming/attend weekly idol. Too much ambiguity in this comeback hair style. But the think i know that my heart skip a beat when i see the photo concept

200w.gif

오랜 시간의 은하수 건너고 건너

10 hours ago, YuaremySin said:

Concept Photos!
89034757c8501235bb1a211ba2701a4b.jpg
5da25429da1e5d8972f2599bac6d9caa.jpg4b77bbacc4afbd544c5356bd31b9c6cd.jpg0a022a0dde112305f48772235101b721.jpg2971f23dcd0ac7a60bf3bd59389dc310.jpg3214144dc0662e965301720ed96b5955.jpg36723367a523a56bfe494070f0635eac.jpg86f8a06eb0a7a8c0088c7083a80032af.jpgb6f46c2ea51825bd0ef84c25970d4d4e.jpgf468b522e2c89a7fecc96948f857fa58.jpgfd89eb6fe6a01d4a4a7a6cfdc10dd3d2.jpgd5500b672fb3c7115e8e365db7d29c08.jpg2efc9f908adf22c41f642955a0a080d4.jpg

they all look beautiful!!

3214144dc0662e965301720ed96b5955.jpg

Is it just me, or does Eunha's face seem thinner in these images? Hopefully they didn't force her to diet (since she hates that so much). Where is our bunny's cute double chin :yerincry: 

Tracklist!

DbErzDYV4AI64X6.jpg-large.jpeg.60aed12b0042207af9e43ab5d699a711.jpeg

1. INTRO (Daytime) 

Composed by Noh Joohwan | Arranged by Noh Joohwan, Kim Baro

1. (Night) TIME FOR THE MOON NIGHT

Composed by Noh Joohwan, Lee Wonjong | Lyrics by Noh Joohwan | Arranged by Noh Joohwan, Lee Wonjong

1. LOVE BUG

Original Title Love Bug | Original Writer David Amber, Andy Love, Ryan S. Jhun | Lyrics by Seo Jieum

1. FLOWER GARDEN

Composed | Lyrics & Arranged by MIO

1. TIK TIK

Composed & Lyrics & Arranged by Iggy Youngbae

1. BYE

Composed by Noh Joohwan, Kim Yeil, Sophie Pae | Lyrics by Noh Joohwan | Arranged by Noh Joohwan, Kim Yeil

1. (Star) YOU ARE MY STAR

Composed by ZigZag Note | Lyrics by Lee SinSung | Arrange day ZigZag Note.

1. (Night) TIME FOR THE MOON NIGHT (Inst.)

Composed by Noh Joohwan, Lee Wonjong | Arranged by Noh Joohwan, Lee Wonjong

T/N: Noh Joohwan and Lee Wonjong also wrote TRUST and Falling Asleep Again!

rS2kPuN.gif

찬란하게 빛나던 시간이었다고 맑은 여름비처럼 고마웠었다고 - "It was a bright, shining moment.  Thanks for being a clear summer rain"

Twitter

Album contents! Not the clearest picture but,

DbHS2SOUMAANxrQ.jpg\

- Sleeve Package

- CD

- Photobook

- Photocard

- Poster

- Bookmark/Coaster

- Selfie Poloroid (most likely in random albums again)

giphy.gif

Let's start fresh, you and me

4 hours ago, Eunbii said:

Album contents! Not the clearest picture but,

DbHS2SOUMAANxrQ.jpg\

- Sleeve Package

- CD

- Photobook

- Photocard

- Poster

- Bookmark/Coaster

- Selfie Poloroid (most likely in random albums again)

How soon is pre-order? I have money saved up and ready.

Preorder Now

Bundles

Moon ver.

Night ver.

Time ver.

Kpopmart (Select version and poster/no poster)

rS2kPuN.gif

찬란하게 빛나던 시간이었다고 맑은 여름비처럼 고마웠었다고 - "It was a bright, shining moment.  Thanks for being a clear summer rain"

Twitter

2 minutes ago, Galaxy1004 said:

Preorder Now

Bundles

Moon ver.

Night ver.

Time ver.

Kpopmart (Select version and poster/no poster)

Much Mahalo Buddy(Thank you very much in Hawaiian). I've been way to anxious since their Japan debut.

Has anyone gotten anything from Gmarket or Ktown4u before? How is their shipping/service? Their bundles are cheaper than Yesasia.

Just now, neru said:

Has anyone gotten anything from Gmarket or Ktown4u before? How is their shipping/service? Their bundles are cheaper than Yesasia.

well thinking about yesasia is it a good site to used

well thinking about yesasia is it a good site to used

I have no experience with Yesasia either coz the first thing I ordered from them is the Japanese debut album. They seem to be reputable though based on what other people have said about them.

14 minutes ago, neru said:

I have no experience with Yesasia either coz the first thing I ordered from them is the Japanese debut album. They seem to be reputable though based on what other people have said about them.

same with me this is my first time using them

43 minutes ago, neru said:

regular user of ktown4u, theyre shipping is pretty good, always on time ^^

giphy.gif

Second batch of Concept Photos!
DbJ2X6RUQAAV7UD.jpg

DbJ2X6kU0AESXU5.jpg

DbJ3vOsUMAARymz.jpg

DbJ3vO_UwAAQd4M.jpg

DbJ32GVVMAMTa9O.jpg

DbJ32JLVwAAxuhz.jpg

DbJ38hNVAAAqUBW.jpg

DbJ38hnVAAAA2EA.jpg

DbJ4FX5VAAIbBtp.jpg

DbJ4FYuVAAAAp3W.jpg

DbJ4LroUMAAAdLe.jpg

DbJ4LsIVAAA3t4M.jpg

DbJ47dsUQAAyYxH.jpg

giphy.gif

5 hours ago, neru said:

Yesasia includes the price for shipping on the product page, so (for me) that's actually the cheapest of all the sites.

4 hours ago, kpopasiawroldwide said:

same with me this is my first time using them

I've ordered from Yesasia before, I can only say good things about them from my experience with them. I also pre ordered my albums there this time :)  

WYFGjfD.gifQWPWale.gif

_______YUJU__________________SOWON_______ ❤

Just pre-ordered... Everything plus shipping was almost $100 :e3:

I'm officially broke (haven't even pre-ordered the Japanese albums yet either T_T)

knIKYSW.jpg