Two Eunbi (Eunha & SinB) 2018 Birthday Support Project

Eunha & SinB 2018 Birthday Support Project

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Haechi해치

project
[180530] Eunha's 22nd Birthday Project by GFSquad

Eunha's 22nd Birthday Project Poll   47 members have voted

1. 1. What kind of wreath should we get for Eunha's 22nd Birthday? (These are options available from Dreame)

• Rice
    • Coal Briquettes
    • Instant Ramen (Shin Ramyun)
    • Eggs
    • Pet Food
    • Powdered Milk (For babies)
    • Rice Noodles
    • Kimchi

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

21 posts in this topic

TWO EUNBI LETTERING-03.jpg

Hi Buddies!

GFSquad will be doing our 2nd Birthday support project for Eunha's 22nd Birthday this year!As we have been for our past projects, we will celebrate again by collecting funds to purchase a wreath to donate under Eunha's name and give her a message book with message from Buddies!  We will also be purchasing gifts for Eunha! Like our previous Birthday supports, we will have member and donor involvement as well! See "GFS Member Project Involvement" below for more details.

For those who haven't seen the types of projects we do, please visit here to see reviews of all our previous projects!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

DONATIONS

Donation Goal: $650USD (Combined together with SinB's Birthday)

This donation goal will be to cover the cost of purchasing wreaths and message books for Eunha. All extra donations will then be allocated to purchase gifts for Eunha. This donation goal will change once Buddies have voted for what type of wreath we will want to purchase for Eunha . Please vote on the poll above (Ends on May ___,  2018 at 11:59PM KST).

Minimum Donation Amount: $5.00USD

Donation Period: April 2nd, 2018 - May 6th, 2018  (Ends at 11:59PM KST)

Benefits for Donors:

1. A Forum Donation Award added to your profile. Example of previous awards:
    gfs-dearbuddy-rice-wreath-small.png.fce05b48437bcbfd6261b11c1e0eec5f.png gfs-award-donor-1.jpg.a72e08d810dc2d962agfs-award-donor-coalwreath.jpg.7af340da3dcgallery-award-donor-2nd-anniversary.pngfs-eunbi-bday-2017-small.jpg.4effc0cacc67cd9dd660e4efeb8df3d4.jpg

2. Your forum status will also be changed from "Bud" or "Buddies" to "Donors"
  3. A free forum title change. (Post your title change requests here)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

GFS MEMBERS PROJECT INVOLVEMENT

To make Buddies feel more involved in our projects, Buddies can help make decisions on the outcome of the project! 

Donors of the project will be invited to join a project team group chat, on the instant messaging app LINE, to brainstorm and work together on project tasks like:

• decide on what wreath to purchase
  • the wording on the ribbons on the wreath
  • type of gifts
  • wrapping of gifts
  • etc.

For all Buddies who have donated to the project, please visit the below Donor thread (Only accessible to donors) to find the link to the chat. Please join this chat ASAP as we will start discussing the wreath ribbons, gifts, etc ASAP.

Our initial donation goal will be to cover the cost of the Wreath and message book as that is the core of the project. The donation goal will be finalized once the type of wreath is decided. If we exceed our donation goal, the excess donations will be used to purchase a gift for Eunha! This will be decided jointly with members.

The process for deciding what gifts we will buy will be something like this:

• Take suggestions from Buddies and compile them together
  • Create a poll for Buddies to decide on what to purchase
  • The winner of the poll will be the gift chosen to be purchased.

*We will try to make this as interactive as possible. However, if we run into unforeseen obstacles that may hinder the project timeline, GFS will make the executive decision on what will be done*

CURRENT INVOLVEMENT:

• Please join our group chat with the link in the thread mentioned above.
  • Please vote on what type of wreath we should purchase for Eunha! 
    Deadline:  @ 11:59 PM KST

RESULTS:

• N/A

PROJECT TIMELINE

To ensure that we are able to compile the wreath and gifts together by Eunha's birthday, there will be a schedule that we will follow:

• Donation Period:
    • April 2nd, 2018 - May 6th, 2018
  • Wreath Poll:
    • April __, 2018 - May __, 2018
  • Message and Fanart Compilation for Message Book Process:
    • April 2nd, 2018 - April 30th, 2018 
  • Wreath Ribbon Decision:
  • Gift Decision (if applicable):
    • April __, 2018 - May __, 2018
  • Ordering and Compiling of Gifts:
    • April __, 2018 and on

**Timeline subject to change**

[TUTORIAL] How To Donate:

Spoiler

1. Click link: http://www.gfsquad.com/forums/donate/

2. Click 'Donate Now' located on the right side of the page.

gfs-donate-1-p.jpg.a1863646dda156ba4bf27fc3029fde19.jpg

3. Select 'Amount' (Minimum $5.00 USD), 'Goal', and 'Payment Method' (only Paypal for now)

eunbi-2018-1b-p.jpg.b6166b6e4e319faeb5f726d22604cf5c.jpg

4. Confirm details, with options to stay 'Anonymous'

eunbi-2018-2b-p.jpg.9e142d2c492fab57dab3731117a38d53.jpg

5. You will then be prompted by Paypal to login and confirm payment. 

Don't have a PayPal account? 
You can use your debit card (where available), credit card or bank account (where available).

The PayPal interface may vary.

gfs-donation-step3a.jpg.2fa38f80b6fb5520d7091f366d30af70.jpg

gfs-donation-step3b.jpg.1e64d07def42544c0d4c1cf0c1683571.jpg

pTexBdT.gifdo2VPg3.gif

새롭게 시작해 볼래 그리고                우릴 아프게 했던 시간들은 다시는 없을 거야 ~ 

Let’s start fresh, you and me                 Times that hurt us will never come back again 

2018 TWO EUNBI-01.jpg

2018 TWO EUNBI BANNER 5-01.jpg

2018 TWO EUNBI 4-01.jpg

2018 TWO EUNBI 2-01.jpg

You can send your entries here: 

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSeOf38aPXSEraYya4SqlKilKgUhjuvYuUUOJ3hwItHGU2MkFg/viewform

Don't forget to sign in using your gmail account to fill the form ^^

Please send lots of love and support! ^^

GFSquad.com Support Team

Reserved

I know this is out of topic but man, in this picture one Eunbi is extra cute (i really like this style of hair of her), and another Eunbi is extra gorgeous (i like the way she see the camera) i can see this picture for hours and not bored

Sent from my ASUS_Z012DB using GFSquad.com mobile app

200w.gif

오랜 시간의 은하수 건너고 건너

Past the long Milky Way Cross and cross

19 hours ago, galaxyeunha said:

I know this is out of topic but man, in this picture one Eunbi is extra cute (i really like this style of hair of her), and another Eunbi is extra gorgeous (i like the way she see the camera)emoji16.png i can see this picture for hours and not bored

Sent from my ASUS_Z012DB using GFSquad.com mobile app

Thank you Buddy! Even it's an outdated photo of themㅋㅋ but if we got comeback teasers we will change them soon. Hope they have two Eunbi photo togetherㅠ

Can I ask what's the maximum image size in pixel or mm of an image we can upload? 

Mental giphy.gif Maknae

2 minutes ago, Corgi Eunha said:

Can I ask what's the maximum image size in pixel or mm of an image we can upload? 

Is this for message book? For content 'I Love Eunha' you can send up to 10mb size of image only :) while fanarts, you can send above 1500px so it will be HQ when printed

5 minutes ago, Buddies_art said:

Is this for message book? For content 'I Love Eunha' you can send up to 10mb size of image only :) while fanarts, you can send above 1500px so it will be HQ when printed

i see thank you! ^^

Mental giphy.gif Maknae

This is your chance to send your love for Eunha and SinB by sending a proof shot!

What is a proof shot ?

I am good at making puppy noises - Eunha @ 18:15

49 minutes ago, strawberry_an_banana said:

What is a proof shot ?

This is an example. If you have collection or any eunha stuffs you have, you can send 1 image. Pls see the category list. You can send wallpaper, listening to ost, watching her mv etc. That proof shows that you love and support eunha :)

IMG_20180403_162815.jpg

5 minutes ago, Buddies_art said:

This is an example. If you have collection or any eunha stuffs you have, you can send 1 image. Pls see the category list. You can send wallpaper, listening to ost, watching her mv etc. That proof shows that you love and support eunha :)

IMG_20180403_162815.jpg

Oh, so it's basically a nice picture of your Eunha (or SinB I suppose) collectibles to prove how much of a Buddy you are.

On 4/9/2018 at 11:55 AM, strawberry_an_banana said:

Oh, so it's basically a nice picture of your Eunha (or SinB I suppose) collectibles to prove how much of a Buddy you are.

Not only collectibles. If you dont have those collectibles, There are other ways to show how you support her :) like do you use her image as wallpaper? Or listening to her all solo songs, watching all of her mv etc. You can still send a propf shot for that :D

it’s not proving it’s about how you express your love to Eunha.. You don’t need to prove anything.. This project is a way to express every BUDDIES feelings toward GFRIEND. Please don’t misunderstand.

Sent from my iPhone using GFSquad.com mobile app

pTexBdT.gifdo2VPg3.gif

새롭게 시작해 볼래 그리고                우릴 아프게 했던 시간들은 다시는 없을 거야 ~ 

Let’s start fresh, you and me                 Times that hurt us will never come back again 

Sorry, I didn't mean to sound so negative. You guys have provided LOTS of ways for us Buddies to show our love for the two Eunbi, and I appreciate it! I was just trying to understand what each one meant.

3 hours ago, strawberry_an_banana said:

Sorry, I didn't mean to sound so negative. You guys have provided LOTS of ways for us Buddies to show our love for the two Eunbi, and I appreciate it! I was just trying to understand what each one meant.

We will surely appreciate any support you can provide. And don't hesitate to ask more about the project. We will keep respond and help any buddy :)

On 25/03/2018 at 6:51 PM, Haechi해치 said:

TWO EUNBI LETTERING-03.jpg

Hi Buddies!

GFSquad will be doing our 2nd Birthday support project for Eunha's 22nd Birthday this year!As we have been for our past projects, we will celebrate again by collecting funds to purchase a wreath to donate under Eunha's name and give her a message book with message from Buddies!  We will also be purchasing gifts for Eunha! Like our previous Birthday supports, we will have member and donor involvement as well! See "GFS Member Project Involvement" below for more details.

For those who haven't seen the types of projects we do, please visit here to see reviews of all our previous projects!

DONATIONS

Donation Goal: $650USD (Combined together with SinB's Birthday)

This donation goal will be to cover the cost of purchasing wreaths and message books for Eunha. All extra donations will then be allocated to purchase gifts for Eunha. This donation goal will change once Buddies have voted for what type of wreath we will want to purchase for Eunha . Please vote on the poll above (Ends on May ___,  2018 at 11:59PM KST).

Minimum Donation Amount: $5.00USD

Donation Period: April __, 2018 - May __, 2018  (Ends at 11:59PM KST)

Benefits for Donors:

1. A Forum Donation Award added to your profile. Example of previous awards:
    gfs-dearbuddy-rice-wreath-small.png.fce05b48437bcbfd6261b11c1e0eec5f.png gfs-award-donor-1.jpg.a72e08d810dc2d962agfs-award-donor-coalwreath.jpg.7af340da3dcgallery-award-donor-2nd-anniversary.pngfs-eunbi-bday-2017-small.jpg.4effc0cacc67cd9dd660e4efeb8df3d4.jpg

2. Your forum status will also be changed from "Bud" or "Buddies" to "Donors"
  3. A free forum title change. (Post your title change requests here)

GFS MEMBERS PROJECT INVOLVEMENT

To make Buddies feel more involved in our projects, Buddies can help make decisions on the outcome of the project! 

Donors of the project will be invited to join a project team group chat, on the instant messaging app LINE, to brainstorm and work together on project tasks like:

• decide on what wreath to purchase
  • the wording on the ribbons on the wreath
  • type of gifts
  • wrapping of gifts
  • etc.

For all Buddies who have donated to the project, please visit the below Donor thread (Only accessible to donors) to find the link to the chat. Please join this chat ASAP as we will start discussing the wreath ribbons, gifts, etc ASAP.

Our initial donation goal will be to cover the cost of the Wreath and message book as that is the core of the project. The donation goal will be finalized once the type of wreath is decided. If we exceed our donation goal, the excess donations will be used to purchase a gift for Eunha! This will be decided jointly with members.

The process for deciding what gifts we will buy will be something like this:

• Take suggestions from Buddies and compile them together
  • Create a poll for Buddies to decide on what to purchase
  • The winner of the poll will be the gift chosen to be purchased.

*We will try to make this as interactive as possible. However, if we run into unforeseen obstacles that may hinder the project timeline, GFS will make the executive decision on what will be done*

CURRENT INVOLVEMENT:

• Please join our group chat with the link in the thread mentioned above.
  • Please vote on what type of wreath we should purchase for Eunha! 
    Deadline:  @ 11:59 PM KST

RESULTS:

• N/A

PROJECT TIMELINE

To ensure that we are able to compile the wreath and gifts together by Eunha's birthday, there will be a schedule that we will follow:

• Donation Period:
    • April __, 2018 - May __, 2018
  • Wreath Poll:
  • Message and Fanart Compilation for Message Book Process:
    • April __, 2018 - May __, 2018 
  • Wreath Ribbon Decision:
  • Gift Decision (if applicable):
    • April __, 2018 - May __, 2018
  • Ordering and Compiling of Gifts:
    • April __, 2018 and on

**Timeline subject to change**

[TUTORIAL] How To Donate:

Reveal hidden contents

1. Click link: http://www.gfsquad.com/forums/donate/

2. Click 'Donate Now' located on the right side of the page.

gfs-donate-1-p.jpg.a1863646dda156ba4bf27fc3029fde19.jpg

3. Select 'Amount' (Minimum $5.00 USD), 'Goal', and 'Payment Method' (only Paypal for now)

eunbi-2018-1b-p.jpg.b6166b6e4e319faeb5f726d22604cf5c.jpg

4. Confirm details, with options to stay 'Anonymous'

eunbi-2018-2b-p.jpg.9e142d2c492fab57dab3731117a38d53.jpg

5. You will then be prompted by Paypal to login and confirm payment. 

Don't have a PayPal account? 
You can use your debit card (where available), credit card or bank account (where available).

The PayPal interface may vary.

gfs-donation-step3a.jpg.2fa38f80b6fb5520d7091f366d30af70.jpg

gfs-donation-step3b.jpg.1e64d07def42544c0d4c1cf0c1683571.jpg

Update:

Fanarts received: 14 fanarts by 13 Buddies

This is a great opportunity Buddies to express your love for Eunha. All types of artwork, whether it's hand-drawn, painting, digital work, etc. are welcomed!

Please send them to: events@gfsquad.com

*The tentative deadline is set at May 14th, 2018 11:59pm KST.

Message Book messages + fanarts Deadline

May 14th, 2018 at 11:59pm KST

Since the "I Love Eunha" image and the message are on the same Google Doc page does that mean the plan is they will show up near each other? Or will the image and the messages be on totally different pages?

11 hours ago, strawberry_an_banana said:

Since the "I Love Eunha" image and the message are on the same Google Doc page does that mean the plan is they will show up near each other? Or will the image and the messages be on totally different pages?

The content I Love Eunha and "write description about your image" will put together in a chapter and same for messages, it is for another chapter too. Image and message will be put in different page :)

New Deadline!!!

Messages & Fanarts

April 30th, 2018 at 11:59pm KST