Eunbii

news
GFRIEND will release Japanese debut album May 23rd!

31 posts in this topic

J7ijkvT.jpg

GFRIEND will be releasing their Japanese Debut album,「~GFRIEND 1st BEST~」on the 23rd of May this year! The title track will be "Me Gustas Tu" (Japanese ver.), with the album consisting of 6 other popular songs of GFRIEND. A new MV will also be released with the Japanese debut album.

kipxHJ7.png

source: https://finn-neo.com/user.cgi?articleid=21702&public=1&actmode=NewsArticleDetail

giphy.gif

Let's start fresh, you and me

:sowon-wow:

so, their Japanese Debut Title Track is Me Gustas Tu (Kyo Kara Watashitachi wa) ?

it's the best choise btw :) but I wonder if they will add new Japanese song...

they're already post some of the girls upcoming schedules in Japan. Popteen Festival, Tokyo Girls Music Festival 2018, KCON 2018 Japan and Debut Album Release.

:gfs-smilie-gfriend::gfs-smilie-hwaiting:

note : even Gfriend is one of the top girl groups in Korea, in Japan they only a rookie girl group. so, don't be surprised if the girls will only perform on events just as opening act.

:BeastToss-26::gfs-smilie-daebak::gfs-smilie-gfriend::gfs-smilie-jjang::gfs-smilie-hwaiting:I wonder, how they change the lyrics? Me Gustas Tu itself famous because the title is in spanish and perfectly combine with korean lyrics, will it change?

200w.gif

오랜 시간의 은하수 건너고 건너

Past the long Milky Way Cross and cross

2 hours ago, Scene Stealer said:

:sowon-wow:

so, their Japanese Debut Title Track is Me Gustas Tu (Kyo Kara Watashitachi wa) ?

it's the best choise btw :) but I wonder if they will add new Japanese song...

they're already post some of the girls upcoming schedules in Japan. Popteen Festival, Tokyo Girls Music Festival 2018, KCON 2018 Japan and Debut Album Release.

:gfs-smilie-gfriend::gfs-smilie-hwaiting:

note : even Gfriend is one of the top girl groups in Korea, in Japan they only a rookie girl group. so, don't be surprised if the girls will only perform on events just as opening act.

2 hours ago, galaxyeunha said:

:BeastToss-26::gfs-smilie-daebak::gfs-smilie-gfriend::gfs-smilie-jjang::gfs-smilie-hwaiting:I wonder, how they change the lyrics? Me Gustas Tu itself famous because the title is in spanish and perfectly combine with korean lyrics, will it change?

If I'm not wrong, title and the lyrics "Me Gustas Tu" itself and certain lyrics will remain the same, they won't completely change all the lyrics haha

JnGGqED.gif

0Ea9a.png0EGiQ.png

Credits to ASquirtle & Hana for sigs! ^^

Twitter

1 hour ago, GFSuzr said:

Damn, type A and B (with photobook) exclusively for region code 2:e3:why they do this?:y2:

200w.gif

오랜 시간의 은하수 건너고 건너

15 minutes ago, galaxyeunha said:

Damn, type A and B (with photobook) exclusively for region code 2:e3:why they do this?:y2:

i was so excited to buy it but now i cant?:BeastToss-03: so sad

oh well well find out later in time. whats possible and either way they actually were coming back in may lol

3 minutes ago, temereani said:

i was so excited to buy it but now i cant?:BeastToss-03: so sad

oh well well find out later in time. whats possible and either way they actually were coming back in may lol

Even K-Buddies can't buy it, :BeastToss-03:this is so sad. We are left with normal edition (but i really want the photobook and first press limited edition:BeastToss-21:). On the side note, i really happy they comeback after all:gfriend:

200w.gif

오랜 시간의 은하수 건너고 건너

When it comes to buying Japanese albums, I usually buy them from cdjapan. I actually buy a lot of things from Japan every month, if any of you got questions feel free to ask. 

Kyo Kara Watashitachi wa - GFRIEND 1st BEST - [w/ Photo Book, Limited Edition / Type A]

http://www.cdjapan.co.jp/product/KICS-93718

Kyo Kara Watashitachi wa - GFRIEND 1st BEST - [w/ DVD, Limited Edition / Type B]

http://www.cdjapan.co.jp/product/KICS-93719

Kyo Kara Watashitachi wa - GFRIEND 1st BEST - [Regular Edition]

http://www.cdjapan.co.jp/product/KICS-3718

knIKYSW.jpg

50 minutes ago, yerinmybae said:

When it comes to buying Japanese albums, I usually buy them from cdjapan. I actually buy a lot of things from Japan every month, if any of you got questions feel free to ask. 

Kyo Kara Watashitachi wa - GFRIEND 1st BEST - [w/ Photo Book, Limited Edition / Type A]

Kyo Kara Watashitachi wa - GFRIEND 1st BEST - [w/ DVD, Limited Edition / Type B]

sigh i checked the site and it looks really good but my wallet is crying over the shipping prices. which is a shame cos i really wanted to get the photobook oh well.

9 minutes ago, temereani said:

sigh i checked the site and it looks really good but my wallet is crying over the shipping prices. which is a shame cos i really wanted to get the photobook oh well.

Yeah shipping prices can be expensive, but they are warranted. EMS/DHL is the safest option for anything buying from Japan because it gets shipped faster and has insurance that protects your items. SAL is the cheaper option but I've heard multiple horror stories about SAL. I actually want to get all three albums as well... But it is expensive when they are all added up lol.

knIKYSW.jpg

On 3/6/2018 at 3:48 AM, yerinmybae said:

Thank you! :x

Thank you for the links buddy! I'm gonna wait until they release what the differences are between the albums before ordering.

@yerinmybae Have you tried using FedEx Priority? Is it worth the price difference over DHL?

5 hours ago, neru said:

Thank you for the links buddy! I'm gonna wait until they release what the differences are between the albums before ordering.

@yerinmybae Have you tried using FedEx Priority? Is it worth the price difference over DHL?

I haven't really used FedEx Priority in the past. DHL is pretty fast though and they usually charge by the weight/size of the items. I always went EMS but DHL is just as reliable and faster than EMS.

knIKYSW.jpg

I haven't really used FedEx Priority in the past. DHL is pretty fast though and they usually charge by the weight/size of the items. I always went EMS but DHL is just as reliable and faster than EMS.
I used DHL once, and it sure fast. Worth the money tho.

Sent from my ASUS_Z012DB using GFSquad.com mobile app

200w.gif

오랜 시간의 은하수 건너고 건너

Whoa...good news!!! Thanks for the info Buddies. Just what I needed to hear.

On 3/8/2018 at 2:47 PM, yerinmybae said:

Thanks! I guess I will use DHL.

Debating whether to pre-order or not..since it's limited edition, I might.

2 hours ago, lovesojung said:

indeeed,, cause it limited edition,, i need to spend more than 6000 yen to get it =.= ,,  so expensive price

I will pre order it if it is not exclusively for region 2 code. So sad.

200w.gif

오랜 시간의 은하수 건너고 건너

I was under the impression that the region 2 lock only apply to the dvd. If so, I think you can change the region in your pc for a certain number of times.

I was under the impression that the region 2 lock only apply to the dvd. If so, I think you can change the region in your pc for a certain number of times.
Oh, how i can do that? I never know. This good news

200w.gif

오랜 시간의 은하수 건너고 건너

The dvd can be played on many dvd player that are not region locked. I believed that this album will be a great collectible for hard core fan

Sent from my iPhone using GFSquad.com mobile app

japanese ver. of me gustas tu? YES. 

[buddy]

I will pre order it if it is not exclusively for region 2 code. So sad.

If you live in Indonesia they're not a problem such as region lock. All of the dvd player in that country could play dvd or cd on all region

Half of what I say is meaningless