I just cant sleep right now.

videotogif_2016.10.08_15.30.54.gif

videotogif_2016.11.19_22.08.04[1].gif

Daebak!!![emoji33] I can' wait [emoji16]

Sent from my ASUS_Z012DB using GFSquad.com mobile app

200w.gif

오랜 시간의 은하수 건너고 건너

Past the long Milky Way Cross and cross

im feeling a mixture of emotions for this, on one hand im really excited cos it means theyre expanding, their songs already sound like they belong in an anime and theyre already well known in japan but on the other hand i cant help being nervous about it cos soumu is kinda going down hill in promoting our girls well. plus judging by how they went back into mgt outfits for kcon japan last year i think theyre gonna end up regressing back to their cute power innocent concept. dont get me wrong i love them doing power innocent it suits their trademark sound but id also like for them to grow and explore other things you know like they did with fingertip. but at the end of the day i hope they stay healthy, do well and enjoy themselves

wow, can't wait to listen to Gfriend's Japanese version songs :) and I hope they could also release new, exclusive Japanese songs ^_^

5 minutes ago, temereani said:

im feeling a mixture of emotions for this, on one hand im really excited cos it means theyre expanding, their songs already sound like they belong in an anime and theyre already well known in japan but on the other hand i cant help being nervous about it cos soumu is kinda going down hill in promoting our girls well. plus judging by how they went back into mgt outfits for kcon japan last year i think theyre gonna end up regressing back to their cute power innocent concept. dont get me wrong i love them doing power innocent it suits their trademark sound but id also like for them to grow and explore other things you know like they did with fingertip. but at the end of the day i hope they stay healthy, do well and enjoy themselves

yup, deep down in my heart, I also have mixed feeling about this. I really hope they can succed in Japan, but realistically speaking, we can not expect that they will conquer Japan like become no.1 on Oricon Chart with 50k+ physical sales. in my opinion, just to become top 10 is already a great achievement, and is not easy to achieve...

as for promotion, it's all depends on local producer/label, in this case King's Record, not Source Music. by looking at their track records, I think (and I believe) they will do good to promote Gfriend in Japan. as for concept, we can see from the official website, they using Summer Rain photos, so they will use the last concept? but I'm not surprised if they trying to re-create the famous school-trilogy. since that concept is what makes Gfriend, Gfriend.

the last but not least. I hope they can stay healthy and happy :) and we as fans must support them. listen to their songs, buy/stream their songs, buy their albums, attend their concert, enjoy their performances, spread the positive things about the girls, etc. just don't too focus on chart/sales because business is not always good...

3 hours ago, temereani said:

I really understand your feeling, i'm excited and worried at the same time. One think because SouMu is not big company (moderate,- underweight, i believe), they have to promote Gfriend well to maintain their stature, now they in the hand of other (but i believe/hope, all is well). I really hope they are not go downhill because it is not easy to achieve what they are now (sometimes i think, it is like a miracle because there are groups out there who work as hard as Gfriend but fail to achieve the level of Gfriend now). Everyone (other than buddy) always pessimistic about Gfriend, but i believe they can and will climb higher than their position right now. Well, i'm not in position of someone who can attend Gfriend promotional event, only to buy album and voting if i can, and do pray for they success and health.

200w.gif

오랜 시간의 은하수 건너고 건너

Wow, King Records. :gfs-smilie-daebak:

すてき!!

knIKYSW.jpg

I’m in Japan :yerin-love: I’m feeling so happy now :yerin-love:

I don’t dream of a huge success but I wish they achieve decently and earn a lot. Tbh I do feel worry about advancement abroad might make them loose their stand in Korea, but it’s the fact that both the girls and the company need more money to expand and produce more contents. Hope they have enough rest though.

I’m in Japan :yerin-love: I’m feeling so happy now :yerin-love:

I don’t dream of a huge success but I wish they achieve decently and earn a lot. Tbh I do feel worry about advancement abroad might make them loose their stand in Korea, but it’s the fact that both the girls and the company need more money to expand and produce more contents. Hope they have enough rest though.
You are in Japan? Lucky you[emoji16]. I plan to visit Japan this April for holiday (it should have been May hahahahha). Yes lets hope for the best for Gfriend

200w.gif

오랜 시간의 은하수 건너고 건너

1 hour ago, galaxyeunha said:

You are in Japan? Lucky youemoji16.png. I plan to visit Japan this April for holiday (it should have been May hahahahha). Yes lets hope for the best for Gfriend

Yeah I’m living in Japan, and my heart dropped a beat when i got the newsletter from the website :umji: Hope they have some small PR events around that fans can join. Last week I saw Lovelyz handshake event in the shopping mall near my house, hope our girls will have one too!!! Wish you have a good trip to Japan though, April weather is nicer than May actually. And if you’re coming to Tokyo you can visit the Hosigi chicken stores (there are 3 of them) and see our girls’ image printed around the stores :Sowon:

Edited by pangting
forgot the quote

Yeah I’m living in Japan, and my heart dropped a beat when i got the newsletter from the website :umji: Hope they have some small PR events around that fans can join. Last week I saw Lovelyz handshake event in the shopping mall near my house, hope our girls will have one too!!! Wish you have a good trip to Japan though, April weather is nicer than May actually. And if you’re coming to Tokyo you can visit the Hosigi chicken stores (there are 3 of them) and see our girls’ image printed around the stores :Sowon:
Woaah Lovelyz handshake event? daebak! It will be nice for Gfriend to have one too. When i see all the buzz that happen (from twitter actually), i guess all J-buddy get really exicted[emoji16]. I plan to visit Tokyo and Osaka, for 10 days travel. Well, i definitely spare sometime to see the Hoshigi Chicken Resto[emoji16]. Yeah, i hope weather is good, travel to Japan have been my dream for so long, hehe[emoji16]

200w.gif

오랜 시간의 은하수 건너고 건너

I'm so proud and happy for them. I hope they'll do well in Japan. :yj2:

Pildiotsingu gfriend tulemus
❤ Proud to be a Buddy ❤

I'm excited :)

GFriend will definitely debut with the concept they are known for, wouldn't be smart to waste that and go for a mature look right away.

in two days we will get more info, the countdown they are doing could be to release the album info.

I only have heard good things about their label King Records, so I expect them to promote GFriend well.

YES!!! I knew it, I knew it, I knew it!!! Just had that feeling during the Fingertip era. I totally understand how everyone feels. It is a scary thing. We all want them to succeed. I really hope that they can find balance in keeping their "Power Innocence" but really add mature touches, not just in their sound but in their look as well. I feel that they already have the sound to make it in songs like "Gone with the Wind", "Hear the Wind Sing", "Please Save My Earth" and "Compas". They've proved that they can do other styles, yes. Hopefully that can be shown. I really hope they have the success the SNSD have had with their Japan debut.

I swear with every anime I watch, I can fit in a GFriend song. GFriend Fighting!!!

PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE Stay Healthy!!!

I'm already saving up to buy version A lol