Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Galaxy1004

other
[Translation] The origin of the lyrics from <RAINBOW>

3 posts in this topic

A page from a book called "Idol Maker" describes the origins of the lyrics in the song <RAINBOW>.

1519055041.jpg.24d686c6be298cd7bc8d3411ddf1e226.jpg

There’s another song that is sang by the affectionate GFRIEND.  It’s a song called <RAINBOW> that was released recently.  People around me joked that before they liked the rain, but now they like rainbows more (haha).  Anyway, if you look at the lyrics, you’ll be able to see that there is a child in everyone.  Sometimes the world is a dark and scary place, but sometimes it can be a happy place.  I tried to write a story from an innocent child’s point of view.  Just like my lyrics, there is nothing that is impossible, I wrote a hopeful story where the rainbow can shine on everybody’s wounds.  Maybe these are things that I wanted to tell myself when I was going through a difficult time.  After it rains, a rainbow will appear, just like our lives.

Source: (1)

rS2kPuN.gif

찬란하게 빛나던 시간이었다고 맑은 여름비처럼 고마웠었다고 - "It was a bright, shining moment.  Thanks for being a clear summer rain"

Twitter

Who write this book? I salute to the lyricist

Sent from my ASUS_Z012DB using GFSquad.com mobile app

200w.gif

오랜 시간의 은하수 건너고 건너

Past the long Milky Way Cross and cross

On 20/02/2018 at 4:27 PM, galaxyeunha said:

Who write this book? I salute to the lyricist

Sent from my ASUS_Z012DB using GFSquad.com mobile app

hmm not sure who wrote the book, but the lyrics are by Mafly who also wrote "Falling Asleep Again" and Taeyeon's "Rain" and "I"

rS2kPuN.gif

찬란하게 빛나던 시간이었다고 맑은 여름비처럼 고마웠었다고 - "It was a bright, shining moment.  Thanks for being a clear summer rain"

Twitter