Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Yewon 영원히

Gfriend concert in jakarta?

9 posts in this topic

Is it true that our girl will make concert in jakarta? Can anyone please give me some information?

Sent from my SM-G9250 using GFSquad.com mobile app

Is it true that our girl will make concert in jakarta? Can anyone please give me some information?

Some buddy in indonesian forum in GFS give me the same information but there is no official confirmation from SouMu yet

Sent from my ASUS_Z012DB using GFSquad.com mobile app

200w.gif

오랜 시간의 은하수 건너고 건너

Past the long Milky Way Cross and cross

Some buddy in indonesian forum in GFS give me the same information but there is no official confirmation from SouMu yet

I search bout it n get info that they will make concert arround june or july, the info i get is from investor in indonesian, but yes no official confirm from SouMu, i hope, really hope its true bout the concert

1 minute ago, Yewon 영원히 said:

I search bout it n get info that they will make concert arround june or july, the info i get is from investor in indonesian, but yes no official confirm from SouMu, i hope, really hope its true bout the concert

yeah, that is , the same information, they get the info from twitter or something. I don't have twitter so i can't confirm anything. But i really hope this will be true

200w.gif

오랜 시간의 은하수 건너고 건너

yeah, that is , the same information, they get the info from twitter or something. I don't have twitter so i can't confirm anything. But i really hope this will be true

Lets hope :D

i think SouMu will considering to keep in touch with Indonesia Buddy through concert. It is such a waste and bad idea to abandon Indonesia Buddy. Even in 2018 Global VLive Top 10, Indonesia Buddy in the 2nd place for The Most VLive Followers. I really hope that this rumor comes true. :y1:

In the last MuBank in Jakarta, Umji said that they will be coming back to Indonesia. We wont know when though. Hahaha.

And this is the tweet mentioned by everyone. He (felix) said that he will give more detailed info after Eid this year. Hopefully it wont be cancelled or anything. xD

In the last MuBank in Jakarta, Umji said that they will be coming back to Indonesia. We wont know when though. Hahaha.
[/url] And this is the tweet mentioned by everyone. He (felix) said that he will give more detailed info after Eid this year. Hopefully it wont be cancelled or anything.
In my deepest heart i hope it will be fansign or fanmeet but concert will be nice too. Ah, everything with Gfriend will absolutely nice

200w.gif

오랜 시간의 은하수 건너고 건너

1 hour ago, galaxyeunha said:

In my deepest heart i hope it will be fansign or fanmeet but concert will be nice too. Ah, everything with Gfriend will absolutely nice emoji16.png

Yeah i hope so too. But i guess fansign will too much for them. They will feel awkward since they can't communicate with us well. One of the main point of fansign is communicate with fans closely. The only possible way either Fanmeet or concert. But if SouMu considering about the profit then concert is the only choice i guess. In the end i would be grateful as long as i can meet GFriend :y1: