fallbuddy

Has anyone noticed this about Sowon?

4 posts in this topic

I guessall the buddies love Sowon's hair, it is indeed beautiful, but has anyone noticed that Sowon's hair division is TOO WIDE since Fingertip era? It's really strange, almost like she's going bald, and I haven't ever seen anyone talking about this, so I felt I needed to create a thread about this

I guess I've noticed it, but I wouldn't worry about it...this sort of thing can happen when you part your hair to one side for too long.  I'm sure dyeing her hair all the time doesn't help, but they're not going to let her go bald lol

:BeastToss-17:

huh? nope never noticed it at all. plus sowon still has really thick hair so i dont think theres any need to worry if shell go bald. i will worry if they make her wear that fugly wig again though

16 hours ago, fallbuddy said:

I guessall the buddies love Sowon's hair, it is indeed beautiful, but has anyone noticed that Sowon's hair division is TOO WIDE since Fingertip era? It's really strange, almost like she's going bald, and I haven't ever seen anyone talking about this, so I felt I needed to create a thread about this

You don't have to worry, the chances of women going to bald is really low because of estrogen (unlike men chances going bald is so much higher because of testosterone). Only in extreme case of therapy or sickness could really make women go bald, eventhough hair thinning is possible

200w.gif

오랜 시간의 은하수 건너고 건너

Past the long Milky Way Cross and cross