Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Galaxy1004

article
[Translation | OSEN] "Fingertip→Love Whisper→Summer Rain"... GFRIEND looks back on 2017

1 post in this topic

GFRIEND has taken the time to thank their fans for their love last year on ‘VLIVE’

[OSEN - Jung Jiwon Reporter]

Source: http://m.entertain.naver.com/read?oid=109&aid=0003711964

0003711964_001_20180205225118219.jpg.5911098bde0a139b20771800d0a2f85e.jpg

On the 5th, ‘2018 GLOBAL VLIVE TOP 10 - GFRIEND’ was shown via portal site Naver’s VLIVE.

On this day, for being selected as VLIVE TOP10, Sowon said, “I am pleased to receive this award and feel really happy.  I also think that I worked hard this year.”  Eunha also said “I think our success is due to our fan club Buddy”

GFRIEND then revealed their feelings of releasing their first repackaged album since debut.  Eunha said “I’ve never released a repackage album so it was a really new and rewarding experience.  It was good that I was able to complete the stages despite being really tired.”

They also talked about their feelings of completing their first solo concert in January.  Sowon said “I remember crying with Yerin while preparing for the concert.”

There was also time to reflect back on the year 2017.  Umji said “We now have 7 title songs.  There were many new challenges so I could take part in everything as if it were the first time.  It was a year where I felt I had a lot of things to do.”  SinB also added “I didn’t know that 20 years could go by so quickly”.

When asked about their break Sowon said that she was into bowling with Umji and SinB.  Yerin watched the latest movies, Eunha fell in love with hamburgers, and Umji caused great laughter when she said she fell on an electric blanket.

They also talked about their most memorable VLIVEs.  For Sowon, it was when they revealed their comeback and their new dorm, for Eunha, it was when they played a game live to determine who got to eat pork belly, as well as other memories.  

Finally, Yuju said “I’m happy that the fans are giving me.  I look forward to seeing them more.  In 2018, I will be back with various fun contents and more communication.”  They also added “Let’s see each other when it’s warm”, adding a surprise comeback spoiler. 

Photos: Naver VLIVE

rS2kPuN.gif

찬란하게 빛나던 시간이었다고 맑은 여름비처럼 고마웠었다고 - "It was a bright, shining moment.  Thanks for being a clear summer rain"

Twitter