sowonnie

What other music are you into other than Gfriend?

96 posts in this topic

I listen to a lot of genres, not hard rock or metal though. Anything that sounds good to my ears I'm open to.

I listen to songs that fits my mood. Not mood as in feeling down, or happy, or other emotions. Mood as in what I want to hear at the time. Am I feeling this song at this moment? It's hard to explain with words lol.

21 hours ago, Acey said:

Been indulged in these tracks lately. I love listening to it, as the rain here in my country is pretty strong.

I've been a Yozoh fan since who knows how long lol. She has a very simple and yet appealing sound. She's easy to listen to. :)

It's depend on my mood, when i need some music i just search for something new on Youtube. That's how I found out about GFriend too LOL

There are A LOT of songs on my playlist, but i mostly listen to Nell, Epik High, Zion.T, Lucia, J-Rabbit and BTS. GFriend too of course.

Other than that, I mostly just listen to Troye Sivan and Ghibi Studio Soundtracks.

Red velvet, snsd and blackpink. I really like their songs

I enjoy listening  Apink, AOA, EXID, and Red Velvet before into Gfriend. Every girl groups have diffrence style of music but the most I liked now is Gfriend :) 

B8uGkJ2.gifcD7phP8.gif

Thanks to EunhaCute and Asquirtle for the siggy.

My long time favourite. If you love listening to Electronic Musics, maybe this one can get into your playlist xD. Just a sample anyway. The artist is Kors K

rr04dtF.jpgafj8s6G.jpg
yqku7a4.jpgU2405kT.jpg

I recently started listening to Gugudan and DIA and I really enjoy their songs.

There are some DIA songs that are quite sad and very nice, like "제자리", "어제처럼" and "연습생".

Gugudan's debut song Wonderland is very nice :)

giphy.gifgiphy.gif

Generally, i love all kind of music but mainly i'm listening to metal band. Especially Dragonforce & Edguy. 

Korean music other than Gfriend? Hyun-A for sure.

6ZmUXSq.gif

I was surprised seeing many jpop fans on this thread !!!

For japanese, it’s AKB48 (some NMB songs), e-girls, perfume, unison square garden, goose house, sakanaction and AAA

Kpop groups, it’s basically any girl group + a few boy groups like nct, seventeen, shinee and unb

English, it’s coldplay, little mix and avril lavigne (I also used to be a hardcore directioner)

Sent from my iPhone using GFSquad.com mobile app

I listen to: Gfriend, Goose House, Joe Hisaishi, "J-pop" (actually mostly anime related music lol not sorry), Christian music (both English and Chinese ^.^) and Disney songs. Lol. All kinda random. I haven't really found anything else that I like, and I like just putting a (few) song(s) on repeat for ages.  
From the list, you might realise I actually don't really listen to Kpop. GFriend is the exception  I do have songs that I really like from other groups though, but as a whole I don't actually listen to Kpop that much. They're all pretty recent music though, since I only got into "Kpop" since finding GFriend  (last year).
Other than GFriend, I love love love Goose House (they're Japanese~). You can find them on YouTube  Their harmonies are always really good, they all play heaps of instruments and you can see that they have lots of fun playing music and singing together so it's always lovely to watch them ^^ They cover lots of songs too (in Japanese though, of course ). My favourite songs by them (original) would be 光るなら, オトノナルホウへ→ and Sing! I'd definitely recommend searching them up if you're bored one day ^.^

Finally! A goose house fan!!

1) first GFRIEND!!!!

2) Second AOA!!

MOMOLAND's music is nice. Gives you an energy boost.

Other than that, I listen to CLC, Jonghyun, Taemin, Red Velvet and Park Jimin (15&)

So beautiful, like a stream of rain water, our transparent story...

ezgif.com-crop.gif.5dd0988a7301cbcff9b8c7650b4e37b3.gif

GFRIEND

I like classic music so much

But usually when I'm not listening to GFriend ,I'm listening to a very good song from a random artist or I'm listening to non-vocal/instrumental famous (mostly piano) compositions.

My favorites of these days contain of:

• Clair de lune-Debussy
  • Menuet-Debussy
  • Moonlight sonata-Beethoven
  • Moonlight-Anoshirvan Rohani
  • Raindrop prelude-Chopin
  • Golden dreams-Anoshirvan Rohani
  • Simply Satie-Michael Dulin

I also listen to GFriend songs' Piano/Harp/Violin covers so much.

6b22e9e57698cc24354f70f407a745f63a2d6ec3

My ultimate groups are snsd and Shinee. I also love red velvet,blackpink,miss A and some other groups. I listen to non Kpop bands like the Beatles and queen. 

I am from a totally different music scene. Hardcore Punk/Hardcore especially from Korea, Indonesia and Malaysia. Most types of Metal. World music. Original old school East Coast hip hop and OG Cholo Gangster stories from Brownside of Eazy E fame from South Central, LA. for reals. Industrial and Electronic.

I am also a big fan of SNSD, especially Taeyon and Jessica. I also really like Kara. (G)I-dle, AOA, APink, etc. basically most of the girl groups.

KPop may not be my primary scene but I am familiar with it and Korean culture. I was raised around it.

Am I good to go?:ok:

This is very interesting topics :|

Beside KPOP i love music from 60's & 70's like The Beatles, The Beach Boys, The Rolling Stones, The Band, Fleetwood Mac, Eagles, CSN

but I also love Celtic Woman, boyband, girl band, etc

Lots of diferent music genres

Half of what I say is meaningless

My ultimate groups are snsd and Shinee. I also love red velvet,blackpink,miss A and some other groups. I listen to non Kpop bands like the Beatles and queen. 

The Beatles and Queen are life

On 11/5/2018 at 6:06 PM, sowonderful_wishes said:

The Beatles and Queen are life

Mine too!

My ultimate bias from boy group is Wanna One and for the girl group are f(x) and GFriend, but because f(x) unnies is not having a comeback for 2 years so I change my path to soloists. I adore Jeong Sewoon and Roy Kim because of their sweet tone <3 

But other than Kpop I also listen to old songs like Westlife, western soloist like Adele, and oh, I love Prambors Part. 2! :x

I have given up long ago in trying to define what type of music I like, my tastes are just all over the place, lmfao xD

But here's a list of what bands/singers I like, other than Gfriend.

SNSD - The OG, the girl group that got me into K-pop and, thankfully into Gfriend

Linkin Park, Air Supply, Three Days Grace, Michael Learns to Rock, Nickelback, Avril Lavigne, Eminem, My Chemical Romance, Bon Jovi.

I think I forgot about a few others but these are generally what I listen to mostly.

On 11/4/2018 at 11:30 AM, alohachingu said:

I am from a totally different music scene. Hardcore Punk/Hardcore especially from Korea, Indonesia and Malaysia. Most types of Metal. World music. Original old school East Coast hip hop and OG Cholo Gangster stories from Brownside of Eazy E fame from South Central, LA. for reals. Industrial and Electronic.

I am also a big fan of SNSD, especially Taeyon and Jessica. I also really like Kara. (G)I-dle, AOA, APink, etc. basically most of the girl groups.

KPop may not be my primary scene but I am familiar with it and Korean culture. I was raised around it.

Am I good to go?:ok:

Chingu, what is your favorite Indonesian music?