Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Gwoxenox

New Kpop Youtube Channel

2 posts in this topic

Bit off topic but I've just started up a kpop YouTube channel with my sister so it'd be awesome if you guys could check it out. At the moment there's only one video out which is a jokey BAP cosplay compilation but the main point of the channel will be writing songs for idol groups and dream collaborations (there will be Gfriend incoming, we already have plans for a Gfriend collab (with who I'll leave as a mystery for now :BeastToss-34:) and a Gfriend solo song but songs take long to make unfortunately), and then there'll be loads of other random content on the side like this cosplay video, reaction videos, funny mistranslations, English versions of kpop songs/Korean versions of English songs etc. Currently working on our full debut which will be SHINee feat. Taeyeon in memory of Jonghyun, which should be released in a few days (and I'll probably spam here again when it is :y1:) so please subscribe if you're interested. :umjilove:

Update: Loads of vids now up, including our first song! Which is now the video below.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCVyXHJMcyqNu7pY1YsSLB0Q

Well that's my random bit of self promotion done you can get back to spazzing over Gfriend now (which is of course the best way to live).

Edited by Gwoxenox

So.... y'know I said the SHINee song would be released in a few days.... yeah.... things happened, files broke, snow happened, overall disaster, but it is now finally finished and uploaded!!! Again sorry about this being unrelated to Gfriend, there will be Gfriend content eventually, hopefully other songs won't break and will be finished much quicker but we have a bit of a backlog atm (which includes 2 Gfriend songs, jus sayin'). I'ma link to the song in the original post so it's higher up. Aight time to get working on the next song once I pick myself up off the floor from eveytime I see red hair Yuju.