Haechi해치

Buddies~!!! Come in~!!!!!! Let's Make Our Crystal Clear Stories Like Summer Rain~

51 posts in this topic

Sooooo boring......

3uuUP99.gif

Let's have some fun Buddies!

oBrMknP.gif

Our home is only filled with xx a day post.. Why are you guys not talking???

mJG4xHF.gif

Let's talk ~~ ^^

s1lXKXJ.gif

pTexBdT.gifdo2VPg3.gif

새롭게 시작해 볼래 그리고                우릴 아프게 했던 시간들은 다시는 없을 거야 ~ 

Let’s start fresh, you and me                 Times that hurt us will never come back again 

*talks*

talk about what though? im bored and miss the girls

agreed..maybe we could give some fun facts about ourselves?

Let's talk

Half of what I say is meaningless

any random thoughts? lol

Sent from my iPhone using GFSquad.com mobile app

pTexBdT.gifdo2VPg3.gif

Let’s start fresh, you and me                 Times that hurt us will never come back again 

Looking for a second part time job now since my full time job cut my hours in half :(

knIKYSW.jpg

Random? okay...

I'm bored playing Destiny 2...-_- I will try Black Desert Online. they just released on SEA server earlier this month. 

install (download) from this afternoon. I hope I can start to play tonight :)

edit : from what show is this?

oBrMknP.gif

Edited by Scene Stealer

2 hours ago, yerinmybae said:

Looking for a second part time job now since my full time job cut my hours in half :(

oh man thats rough buddy. same things happening to me so i feel ya

also just finished the last book in a trilogy called And a happy new year by holly bourne which was an extra summing up the main three characters lives after they all split up to go to different universities and now i have nothing to read. any recommendations would be nice 

any random thoughts? lol

Actually, there is one. There are 2 Kim (actually, i understand this, there are many kim in Korea), 2 Jung (this is too), 2 eunbi (who coincidentally childhood friends), 2 member with same birthday, is it by design or coincidence? Why only Yuju?(or there is similiarity Yuju have with others that i don't know)

Sent from my ASUS_Z012DB using GFSquad.com mobile app

200w.gif

오랜 시간의 은하수 건너고 건너

Past the long Milky Way Cross and cross

also just finished the last book in a trilogy called And a happy new year by holly bourne which was an extra summing up the main three characters lives after they all split up to go to different universities and now i have nothing to read. any recommendations would be nice 
What kind of novel do you prefer? I prefer hard Sci-Fi, Sci-Fi or fantasy type, i can recommend you some if you want. Recently i read Revelation Space by Alastair Reynolds (only first chapter tho, i can't say much about it)

200w.gif

오랜 시간의 은하수 건너고 건너

28 minutes ago, galaxyeunha said:

Actually, there is one. There are 2 Kim (actually, i understand this, there are many kim in Korea), 2 Jung (this is too), 2 eunbi (who coincidentally childhood friends), 2 member with same birthday, is it by design or coincidence? Why only Yuju?(or there is similiarity Yuju have with others that i don't know)

i think its just a really cool coincidence like how theyre all the maknaes in their family which is something yuju has in common with the others. another thing yuju has in common is that her and yerin used to wear glasses a lot when they were younger and yuju and sinb both dont come from the same place. okay that doesnt make sense when im trying to say its something they have in common but let me explain, so while the ye sisters are both from incheon and sowon and eunha both come from seoul, sinb comes from cheongju and yuju comes from ilsan that makes them both come from different places compared to the other members but because theyre both different together it makes them similar.... and im still not making sense idk anymore. someone else think of some similarities cos all i can think of now is how yuju and yerin are the only members to have bangs since debut and how all of them except sowon went to the same high school. actually that fact is the thing i find weird. like i know theyre all close in age but for 5/6 to go to the same school together is such a crazy coincidence and makes me wonder why didnt sowon go to sopa with the rest of them even though i know i have a good guess on why she didnt 

3 minutes ago, galaxyeunha said:

What kind of novel do you prefer? I prefer hard Sci-Fi, Sci-Fi or fantasy type, i can recommend you some if you want. Recently i read Revelation Space by Alastair Reynolds (only first chapter tho, i can't say much about it)

i like young adult, humour and a little bit of fantasy and mythology. like the harry potter books, hunger games, percy jackson and the olympians etc. so something along the lines of this would be great but im willing to try out others books 

i like young adult, humour and a little bit of fantasy and mythology. like the harry potter books, hunger games, percy jackson and the olympians etc. so something along the lines of this would be great but im willing to try out others books 

Yes, what i'm really surprise first time i know (it is when i watch Showtime, if i'm not wrong) is they are all maknae of their respective family (well i forget about this actually when i wrote before, hahaha). That is when i respect Sowon so much (it is hard thought to change from maknae --> eldest). Why Sowon go to different school? i want to know your guess. 

You can try The Dandelion Dynasty Trilogy by Ken Liu (fantasy genre) but the third book not yet out. The first book The Grace of Kings, and second book Wall of Storms. Another book i recommend is The Martian (SciFi), i love the story, the humor, really well written book (i read after watch the movie, and it is not exagerated that i say the book is superior to the movie)

200w.gif

오랜 시간의 은하수 건너고 건너

edit : from what show is this?
oBrMknP.gif

that’s from their fanmeeting in Toronto VCR

GFRIEND’s story behind their trainee days even in casting/audition days are really fascinating.. They are all like soulmates haha

about reading books I don’t have any time since when I start reading/watching something I want it to finished asap that’s why I’m avoiding myself on reading/watching long duration stuffs..

I’m into OMG nowadays since the release of their song.. I’m soooo happy that they had an interaction during ISAC even if that interaction was being opponents on archery.. I’m hoping that they become close.. :)

pTexBdT.gifdo2VPg3.gif

that’s from their fanmeeting in Toronto VCR

GFRIEND’s story behind their trainee days even in casting/audition days are really fascinating.. They are all like soulmates haha

about reading books I don’t have any time since when I start reading/watching something I want it to finished asap that’s why I’m avoiding myself on reading/watching long duration stuffs..

I’m into OMG nowadays since the release of their song.. I’m soooo happy that they had an interaction during ISAC even if that interaction was being opponents on archery.. I’m hoping that they become close..

OMG ? They are sunbae of Gfriend ? I heard they got their 1st won on music show this year. Wow there are so many girl group that rising into the top recently. The competition is getting harder isn't it? My fave always be Gfriend & Twice moment

Half of what I say is meaningless

i'm back at college waiting for classes to start on monday, right now i basically hang in my dorm and go to rehearsal in the evenings

I just finished my school semester and was supposed to have an internship next semester, but it got denied by school.. :( So now I have half a year of nothingness..:S

WYFGjfD.gifQWPWale.gif

_______YUJU__________________SOWON_______ ❤

I just mastered the fundamentals of HTML, CSS and JavaScript but don't know where to implement them... help :(

I have an idea of creating an online portfolio... maybe I should start on that.

So beautiful, like a stream of rain water, our transparent story...

ezgif.com-crop.gif.5dd0988a7301cbcff9b8c7650b4e37b3.gif

GFRIEND

OMG ? They are sunbae of Gfriend ? I heard they got their 1st won on music show this year. Wow there are so many girl group that rising into the top recently. The competition is getting harder isn't it? My fave always be Gfriend & Twice moment

GFRIEND is sunbae with 3 mos gap since OMG debuted in April while Yeochinies are January ^^

it will be fun if 4th Gen GGs will become closer

UeoKorF.gif

i'm back at college waiting for classes to start on monday, right now i basically hang in my dorm and go to rehearsal in the evenings

Enjoy studying and make a lot of fun memories~! ^^

I just finished my school semester and was supposed to have an internship next semester, but it got denied by school..  So now I have half a year of nothingness..

try doing stuffs that you might enjoy while waiting for the next semester ^^ Good luck on your next internship application ^^

pTexBdT.gifdo2VPg3.gif

59 minutes ago, Haechi해치 said:

Enjoy studying and make a lot of fun memories~! ^^

thank you! :umjilove:

Back to my hometown couple months ago, got a job, now have stable finance. Maybe i can support next GFSquad project in the future^_^. Nowadays i start learning Korean by myself, my target is i can watch movies/drama/variety with korean subtitle in the end of this year

200w.gif

오랜 시간의 은하수 건너고 건너

4 hours ago, 유주얼천사 said:

I just mastered the fundamentals of HTML, CSS and JavaScript but don't know where to implement them... help :(

I have an idea of creating an online portfolio... maybe I should start on that.

I've just been brushing up on my HTML & CSS skills! hehe (never formally learnt them, only just by messing around with code myself so my knowledge was lacking in some areas lol). JavaScript is next on the list for me ^_^ 

You should start on that portfolio! Portfolios are always great and super useful (for both yourself & others). Reminds me of how I should build an art & design portfolio myself... lol:e3:

8Hwt9x.gif8SqYLK.gif

Spoiler

what will you guys do if you have a boss who always do wrong paper works to the point of wasting almost 5 rims of bondpapers for less than 3 months +compiling the papers again and again lol

pTexBdT.gifdo2VPg3.gif

In last semester, i got a D+ for psychology..

Sent from my [device_name] using http://GFSquad.com mobile app