singermelodie1

2018 GFRIEND First Asia Tour 'Season of GFriend'

122 posts in this topic

Hey guys, i just want to ask if there's an official goods/merchs for the upcoming SOG in Manila like banners or smth?

No announcement yet from SouMu and MMT regarding merch.. sucks..

Sent from my iPhone using GFSquad.com mobile app

pTexBdT.gifdo2VPg3.gif

새롭게 시작해 볼래 그리고                우릴 아프게 했던 시간들은 다시는 없을 거야 ~ 

Let’s start fresh, you and me                 Times that hurt us will never come back again 

I saw their poster again while walking somewhere and it's beside Mariah unnie lol legends only xD

DhbFym_U0AgMd9r.jpg

pTexBdT.gifdo2VPg3.gif

Let’s start fresh, you and me                 Times that hurt us will never come back again 

On 6/24/2018 at 8:58 PM, myDollRin said:

I'm from the Philippines and I already bought 2 tickets for SOG. And yes, there's still a lot of unsold tickets but, it's only June and we still have more than a month before the concert, so, who knows. And besides, it was a sudden announcement so, PH Buddies don't have much time to save money for the concert. Actually, the ticket price is not that expensive but, here in the PH the price for the VVIP is quite expensive. Even the cheapest ticket is still expensive, you can already buy 2 sacks of rice with that amount. And, it's the start of school year here and I think most of PH Buddies are consists of students so, they just paid their school fees, etc.. But the good thing is that 75% out of 100% of tickets were sold on the first day of general selling. So, it means more than half of the venue were already filled up and it's good enough, knowing that GFRIEND Fandom is not that big like the other K-Pop Group. Having a sold out concert is better but selling more than half of the tickets or filling up more than half of the venue is not that bad either. So, I hope this is not the reason why Source Music decided to end the Asia Tour. Because if it is.. Well, don't want to call them "unprofessional" but GFRIEND needs to continue doing work abroad/internationally to gain more fans and stabilize their fandom. Anyway, like what other Buddy said, let's just wait for the announcement till July.

I have mixed feelings about this, lol.
As you said, the price range for the tickets are quite expensive even for middle-class citizens here in PH. And while I hope more tickets get sold, I wouldn't be able to buy one until probably the 2nd week of August since I'm still saving up for it.

If I do miss the concert though I hope they visit again in a year or two, either a fanmeet or another concert hopefully xD (fingers crossed)

Still no news for the remaining countries of SOG. I guess SOG will indeed close at September 2018 Buddies? This is sad and heart-broken:BeastToss-21:

On 6/28/2018 at 5:04 PM, Haechi해치 said:

My concern now is the stage for their concert in Manila.. The stage is like for showcase only unlike Seoul and Taipei that had the same stage plan..

SOG in Seoul

yNhSzIg.jpg

SOG in Taipei

fvDl2KL.jpg

while SOG in Manila

BCwPUBo.jpg

it has a stage that is used for showcase/fanmeeting only..

I hope that MMT and SouMu can bring the exact concert format on SOG in Manila

I would prefer Manila stage with sound check & hi touch benefits rather than the original stage plan (KR or Taipei con) without any benefit. :BeastToss-32:

On 7/9/2018 at 5:02 PM, Lemma said:

Still no news for the remaining countries of SOG. I guess SOG will indeed close at September 2018 Buddies? This is sad and heart-broken:BeastToss-21:

I hope that SouMu will announce a final stop before the encore concert...:Yuju:

3 hours ago, dewicious said:

I would prefer Manila stage with sound check & hi touch benefits rather than the original stage plan (KR or Taipei con) without any benefit. :BeastToss-32:

haha maybe bcs the venue for Manila is small and has few audiences than Seoul and Taiwan that's why they will only use the main stage

pTexBdT.gifdo2VPg3.gif

SouMu is a scammer as always.. Mediaplay about the SOG stops but ended up doing 2 stops only :/

SouMu's Asian Map

DhVVvJtUEAED5a3.jpg

I CAN'T USE MY GIFs AS MY SIGGY

MY GIFs DON'T FIT GFSQUAD.COM's RULES xD

Posted (edited)

Season of GFRIEND in Hongkong

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DiOdeXrVAAA_xOA.jpg:large

【SEASON OF GFRIEND Live in Hong Kong】

Performance date: September 1, 2018 (Saturday)
Performance time: 8:00 pm local time
Venue: Star Hall, Kowloon Bay International Trade and Exhibition Center
Ticket price: VIP $1480/$980/$680
** Tickets will be available for sale on July 27, 2018 in Qantas Tickets**
Buy tickets online: www.hkticketing.com
Ticket hotline: 31 288 288
Host: ASIA MEDIA / KKLIVE

:gfs-smilie-gfriend:

Edited by dewicious

37837560_1039612522883328_77721389873842

Just posted by Gfriend Facebook

anyone going for encore concert?

brownpigeon was here 27711d1320921028-animation-bug-moving.gif    

RIP SOG Japan, Thailand, and SINGAPORE. They will supposedly announce the cancellation news next week?

Does anyone know any reliable website that resell sog encore ticket?

11 hours ago, YeBi said:

Does anyone know any reliable website that resell sog encore ticket?

There's still heaps of standing tickets left for both days of the encore concert from the official ticketing website https://tkglobal.melon.com/performance/index.htm?langCd=EN&prodId=201960 so there's no need to buy resell tickets. 

rS2kPuN.gif

찬란하게 빛나던 시간이었다고 맑은 여름비처럼 고마웠었다고 - "It was a bright, shining moment.  Thanks for being a clear summer rain"

Twitter

19 minutes ago, Galaxy1004 said:

There's still heaps of standing tickets left for both days of the encore concert from the official ticketing website https://tkglobal.melon.com/performance/index.htm?langCd=EN&prodId=201960 so there's no need to buy resell tickets. 

I can’t stand too long due to recovering from my broken leg. I prefer seating at 2nd floor but it’s fully occupied. 😭

2 hours ago, YeBi said:

I can’t stand too long due to recovering from my broken leg. I prefer seating at 2nd floor but it’s fully occupied. 😭

Ahh I see :/ I haven't used it before, but ticketbay is a reliable reselling website. You can check out all the ones for sale listed on ticketbay here http://www.ticketbay.co.kr/web/search?q=여자친구

rS2kPuN.gif

찬란하게 빛나던 시간이었다고 맑은 여름비처럼 고마웠었다고 - "It was a bright, shining moment.  Thanks for being a clear summer rain"

Twitter

8/27/2018

1676 out of 10,000 tickets are still available for SOG Encore Concert. 

3 hours ago, Galaxy1004 said:

Ahh I see :/ I haven't used it before, but ticketbay is a reliable reselling website. You can check out all the ones for sale listed on ticketbay here http://www.ticketbay.co.kr/web/search?q=여자친구

Thank you 🤗 

Hey, a Singaporean here :D looking forward to their concert in singapore.. Who's coming to Singapore to watch the concert? 

4 hours ago, Sinb_is_fab said:

Hey, a Singaporean here :D looking forward to their concert in singapore.. Who's coming to Singapore to watch the concert? 

hey ! im a singaporean too~ im worried that the concert may be cancelled since no news have been announced ?? i hope not >.<

Hope singapore will held SOG, even im indonesian i will come

On 8/29/2018 at 0:20 AM, paccalicious said:

hey ! im a singaporean too~ im worried that the concert may be cancelled since no news have been announced ?? i hope not >.<

On 8/30/2018 at 1:23 PM, YerinLim said:

Hope singapore will held SOG, even im indonesian i will come

Read more  

Source Music's sound engineering posted on IG saying GFRIEND's Asia Tour has finished in Hong Kong:( I wonder why they stopped in Hong Kong? We need Singapore, Thailand, and Japan too :(

Edited by Kuchai_Lama