singermelodie1

2018 GFRIEND First Asia Tour 'Season of GFriend'

81 posts in this topic

so sad:BeastToss-03:

1 hour ago, Corgi Eunha said:

http://entertain.naver.com/read?oid=109&aid=0003807742 well osen says source music confirmed the encore is the finale of the asia tour but as i read the article it did say that the asia tour along with philippines, japan and tawian, includes hongkong, thailand and singapore. but then again its nearly july and no announcement on that countries :/

If July still no announcement for TH, HK, SG, and JPN, then the encore is indeed the ending of SoG (meaning TH, HK, SG, and JPN are canceled for some reasons)? Why SouMu? Why??

Edited by Lemma

maybe at the end of July then 4 countries in August including PH since they might schedule the tour every weekend..

Maybe SouMu is still waiting a love call from promoters lol since usually if they hold a show overseas it is announced almost a month before the scheduled show..

Sent from my iPhone using GFSquad.com mobile app

pTexBdT.gifdo2VPg3.gif

새롭게 시작해 볼래 그리고                우릴 아프게 했던 시간들은 다시는 없을 거야 ~ 

Let’s start fresh, you and me                 Times that hurt us will never come back again 

I'm happy that they will hold another concert in SK, but I wonder what will happen to the original Asia Tour? (Thailand, Hong Kong, Singapore, Japan). for Japan, it seems they've changed the format to Mini Concert. while the confirmed SOG is only on Philippines, which is not in the first announcement. 
Sowon and Yerin once expressed their feelings on this matter. they are in Asia Tour but not touring and they embarrassed because of it  it seems things not went smoothly as SouMu's initially planned. I guess it's not that easy to manage overseas concert by a relatively small company like Source Music.
well, there's still a possibility that this Encore will be the start for 2nd part of Asia Tour. perhaps they will announce the next schedule by the end of that concert. which may start on November~December. if no announcement, buddy from that countries should satisfied with SOG DVD/Blu-Ray...
Do PH SoG sold out yet? I have some fear that SouMu have change of heart after see some sales. I hope this can't be true, but maybe SouMu refrain to take unnecessary risk.

Sent from my ASUS_Z012DB using GFSquad.com mobile app

200w.gif

오랜 시간의 은하수 건너고 건너

Past the long Milky Way Cross and cross

maybe at the end of July then 4 countries in August including PH since they might schedule the tour every weekend..

Maybe SouMu is still waiting a love call from promoters lol since usually if they hold a show overseas it is announced almost a month before the scheduled show..

I really hope you are right

200w.gif

오랜 시간의 은하수 건너고 건너

Past the long Milky Way Cross and cross

I really hope you are right

Maybe they will announce another stop at the end of the month or 1st week of july ^^

pTexBdT.gifdo2VPg3.gif

새롭게 시작해 볼래 그리고                우릴 아프게 했던 시간들은 다시는 없을 거야 ~ 

Let’s start fresh, you and me                 Times that hurt us will never come back again