singermelodie1

2018 GFRIEND First Asia Tour 'Season of GFriend'

122 posts in this topic

so sad:BeastToss-03:

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Corgi Eunha said:

http://entertain.naver.com/read?oid=109&aid=0003807742 well osen says source music confirmed the encore is the finale of the asia tour but as i read the article it did say that the asia tour along with philippines, japan and tawian, includes hongkong, thailand and singapore. but then again its nearly july and no announcement on that countries :/

If July still no announcement for TH, HK, SG, and JPN, then the encore is indeed the ending of SoG (meaning TH, HK, SG, and JPN are canceled for some reasons)? Why SouMu? Why??

Edited by Lemma
0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

maybe at the end of July then 4 countries in August including PH since they might schedule the tour every weekend..

Maybe SouMu is still waiting a love call from promoters lol since usually if they hold a show overseas it is announced almost a month before the scheduled show..


Sent from my iPhone using GFSquad.com mobile app

0

pTexBdT.gifdo2VPg3.gif

새롭게 시작해 볼래 그리고                우릴 아프게 했던 시간들은 다시는 없을 거야 ~ 

 Let’s start fresh, you and me                 Times that hurt us will never come back again 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
I'm happy that they will hold another concert in SK, but I wonder what will happen to the original Asia Tour? (Thailand, Hong Kong, Singapore, Japan). for Japan, it seems they've changed the format to Mini Concert. while the confirmed SOG is only on Philippines, which is not in the first announcement. 
Sowon and Yerin once expressed their feelings on this matter. they are in Asia Tour but not touring and they embarrassed because of it  it seems things not went smoothly as SouMu's initially planned. I guess it's not that easy to manage overseas concert by a relatively small company like Source Music.
well, there's still a possibility that this Encore will be the start for 2nd part of Asia Tour. perhaps they will announce the next schedule by the end of that concert. which may start on November~December. if no announcement, buddy from that countries should satisfied with SOG DVD/Blu-Ray...
Do PH SoG sold out yet? I have some fear that SouMu have change of heart after see some sales. I hope this can't be true, but maybe SouMu refrain to take unnecessary risk.

Sent from my ASUS_Z012DB using GFSquad.com mobile app

0

200w.gif

오랜 시간의 은하수 건너고 건너

Past the long Milky Way Cross and cross

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
maybe at the end of July then 4 countries in August including PH since they might schedule the tour every weekend..

Maybe SouMu is still waiting a love call from promoters lol since usually if they hold a show overseas it is announced almost a month before the scheduled show..


Sent from my iPhone using GFSquad.com mobile app
I really hope you are right

Sent from my ASUS_Z012DB using GFSquad.com mobile app

0

200w.gif

오랜 시간의 은하수 건너고 건너

Past the long Milky Way Cross and cross

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
I really hope you are right

Sent from my ASUS_Z012DB using GFSquad.com mobile app



Maybe they will announce another stop at the end of the month or 1st week of july ^^


Sent from my iPhone using GFSquad.com mobile app
0

pTexBdT.gifdo2VPg3.gif

새롭게 시작해 볼래 그리고                우릴 아프게 했던 시간들은 다시는 없을 거야 ~ 

 Let’s start fresh, you and me                 Times that hurt us will never come back again 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 6/22/2018 at 11:03 AM, galaxyeunha said:

Do PH SoG sold out yet? I have some fear that SouMu have change of heart after see some sales. I hope this can't be true, but maybe SouMu refrain to take unnecessary risk.

Sent from my ASUS_Z012DB using GFSquad.com mobile app
 

I checked the tickets availability for Manila PH. The total 736 out of 6000 seats are still available. That means 12.2% seats are still unsold. I think it's still okay right?

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
25 minutes ago, Lemma said:

I checked the tickets availability for Manila PH. The total 736 out of 6000 seats are still available. That means 12.2% seats are still unsold. I think it's still okay right?

i think this is the reason why Soumu ended the concert. The demand is not that promising for SouMu to make a profit, you know that SouMu need profit.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Fahmi said:

i think this is the reason why Soumu ended the concert. The demand is not that promising for SouMu to make a profit, you know that SouMu need profit.

So that means for every concert, to make profit (whether SouMu, JYP, SM, etc), ALL seats need to be sold out in order to continue the tour? That's harsh right?

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, Lemma said:

So that means for every concert, to make profit (whether SouMu, JYP, SM, etc), ALL seats need to be sold out in order to continue the tour? That's harsh right?

I'm sorry if i being harsh, but SouMu is not a big company and can't take a risk to sell something that uncertain. 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Fahmi said:

I'm sorry if i being harsh, but SouMu is not a big company and can't take a risk to sell something that uncertain. 

I'm not sure the system of concert suppose to work. But as @Haechi해치 mentioned previously, we should wait for the confirmation by the end of June or first week of July if SOG will continue in the remaining countries or not. If there is no news at end June or first week of July, then we can conclude the remaining countries are canceled. 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Lemma said:

I'm not sure the system of concert suppose to work. But as @Haechi해치 mentioned previously, we should wait for the confirmation by the end of June or first week of July if SOG will continue in the remaining countries or not. If there is no news at end June or first week of July, then we can conclude the remaining countries are canceled. 

haha you are right

There is nothing we can do besides waiting :D

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, Lemma said:

I checked the tickets availability for Manila PH. The total 736 out of 6000 seats are still available. That means 12.2% seats are still unsold. I think it's still okay right?

I'm from the Philippines and I already bought 2 tickets for SOG. And yes, there's still a lot of unsold tickets but, it's only June and we still have more than a month before the concert, so, who knows. And besides, it was a sudden announcement so, PH Buddies don't have much time to save money for the concert. Actually, the ticket price is not that expensive but, here in the PH the price for the VVIP is quite expensive. Even the cheapest ticket is still expensive, you can already buy 2 sacks of rice with that amount. And, it's the start of school year here and I think most of PH Buddies are consists of students so, they just paid their school fees, etc.. But the good thing is that 75% out of 100% of tickets were sold on the first day of general selling. So, it means more than half of the venue were already filled up and it's good enough, knowing that GFRIEND Fandom is not that big like the other K-Pop Group. Having a sold out concert is better but selling more than half of the tickets or filling up more than half of the venue is not that bad either. So, I hope this is not the reason why Source Music decided to end the Asia Tour. Because if it is.. Well, don't want to call them "unprofessional" but GFRIEND needs to continue doing work abroad/internationally to gain more fans and stabilize their fandom. Anyway, like what other Buddy said, let's just wait for the announcement till July.

2

(  Yerin forever.. GFriend forever.. )

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 hours ago, myDollRin said:

I'm from the Philippines and I already bought 2 tickets for SOG. And yes, there's still a lot of unsold tickets but, it's only June and we still have more than a month before the concert, so, who knows. And besides, it was a sudden announcement so, PH Buddies don't have much time to save money for the concert. Actually, the ticket price is not that expensive but, here in the PH the price for the VVIP is quite expensive. Even the cheapest ticket is still expensive, you can already buy 2 sacks of rice with that amount. And, it's the start of school year here and I think most of PH Buddies are consists of students so, they just paid their school fees, etc.. But the good thing is that 75% out of 100% of tickets were sold on the first day of general selling. So, it means more than half of the venue were already filled up and it's good enough, knowing that GFRIEND Fandom is not that big like the other K-Pop Group. Having a sold out concert is better but selling more than half of the tickets or filling up more than half of the venue is not that bad either. So, I hope this is not the reason why Source Music decided to end the Asia Tour. Because if it is.. Well, don't want to call them "unprofessional" but GFRIEND needs to continue doing work abroad/internationally to gain more fans and stabilize their fandom. Anyway, like what other Buddy said, let's just wait for the announcement till July.

I've been checking the ticket availability regularly since they went on sale. Interestingly enough, I just saw now a large block of "seats" in VIP 1/A appeared when that section was sold out before; wonder what that's about it. I also just saw that the online ticketer won't accept credit cards that weren't issued in PH which probably makes it difficult for international buddies to attend. Makes me more thankful that my dad happened to be over there when the tickets went on sale :)

From what I can see, it's rare for girl groups to tour internationally and be successful compared to boy groups. If it's any consolation, even TWICE just did two solo concerts outside of Seoul for their first tour. I'll admit I was a bit disappointed that the PH show didn't sell out quickly, but I guess my expectations were set high because of how fast the SoG shows in Seoul sold out and my personal experience getting tickets for similar events like KCON in the USA. Regardless, I think the best we can do is to continue to show our support for GFRIEND so that their future tours are better planned and organized. Don't announce locations until the logistics are settled :yerin:

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

SOG in Manila isn’t really expected since SouMu is probably aware about outcome of the sales here in PH.. I think the reason why GFRIEND is back in PH again is because of the promoter.. Maybe the promoter and SouMu had a great deal for the Manila stop.. The thing that worries me is the VVIP left and right sections where still have a lot of vacant seats which may look odd when the concert starts.. But the organizers add some seats for VIP A which seems to have a high demand..

well yea the ticket prices are bit expensive and it’s already on the level of Boy Groups who held concerts here in PH.. Kard held a concert on the same venue with the same promoter but the vvip cost is even half the price of SOG.. I guess the pricing was based on the choice of fans and maybe the majority of fans choose the unlimited option for ticket price range..

We still have almost a month I hope that the seats outcome will change.. ^^


Sent from my iPhone using GFSquad.com mobile app

2

pTexBdT.gifdo2VPg3.gif

새롭게 시작해 볼래 그리고                우릴 아프게 했던 시간들은 다시는 없을 거야 ~ 

 Let’s start fresh, you and me                 Times that hurt us will never come back again 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 6/26/2018 at 9:29 PM, Haechi해치 said:

SOG in Manila isn’t really expected since SouMu is probably aware about outcome of the sales here in PH.. I think the reason why GFRIEND is back in PH again is because of the promoter.. Maybe the promoter and SouMu had a great deal for the Manila stop.. The thing that worries me is the VVIP left and right sections where still have a lot of vacant seats which may look odd when the concert starts.. But the organizers add some seats for VIP A which seems to have a high demand..

well yea the ticket prices are bit expensive and it’s already on the level of Boy Groups who held concerts here in PH.. Kard held a concert on the same venue with the same promoter but the vvip cost is even half the price of SOG.. I guess the pricing was based on the choice of fans and maybe the majority of fans choose the unlimited option for ticket price range..

We still have almost a month I hope that the seats outcome will change.. ^^


Sent from my iPhone using GFSquad.com mobile app

I think we need to push the SOG in Manila. Buddies, use all your SNS account to promote this concert so that more PH Buddies and I-Buddies who want to watch the concert will know the tickets availability. Let's help Source Music and My Music Taste ( Promoter ) to promote SOG. For what I see, it doesn't matter if the Balcony section wouldn't be fully filled up, as long as the VIP sections esp. the VVIP will be filled up since it's in the front area and it is seated. It would be awkward if there's an empty seats on the concert day. 

Buddies. we can do it. Fighting!

2

(  Yerin forever.. GFriend forever.. )

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 6/26/2018 at 8:29 PM, Haechi해치 said:

SOG in Manila isn’t really expected since SouMu is probably aware about outcome of the sales here in PH.. I think the reason why GFRIEND is back in PH again is because of the promoter.. Maybe the promoter and SouMu had a great deal for the Manila stop.. The thing that worries me is the VVIP left and right sections where still have a lot of vacant seats which may look odd when the concert starts.. But the organizers add some seats for VIP A which seems to have a high demand..

well yea the ticket prices are bit expensive and it’s already on the level of Boy Groups who held concerts here in PH.. Kard held a concert on the same venue with the same promoter but the vvip cost is even half the price of SOG.. I guess the pricing was based on the choice of fans and maybe the majority of fans choose the unlimited option for ticket price range..

We still have almost a month I hope that the seats outcome will change.. ^^


Sent from my iPhone using GFSquad.com mobile app

Ok so the ticket price that is equally as expensive as boy group concert is probably the reason of why so many seats are still unsold. But still it's quite amazing how 6000 seats of SOG first concert in South Korea were sold out in just 3 minutes! 

Anyways I'm still hoping the SOG's remaining countries (SG, TH, JPN, HK) are not cancelled, please! 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

My concern now is the stage for their concert in Manila.. The stage is like for showcase only unlike Seoul and Taipei that had the same stage plan..

 

SOG in Seoul

 

yNhSzIg.jpg

 

 

SOG in Taipei

 

fvDl2KL.jpg

 

 

while SOG in Manila

 

BCwPUBo.jpg

 

it has a stage that is used for showcase/fanmeeting only..

 

 

I hope that MMT and SouMu can bring the exact concert format on SOG in Manila

 

 

Sent from my iPhone using GFSquad.com mobile app

 

0

pTexBdT.gifdo2VPg3.gif

새롭게 시작해 볼래 그리고                우릴 아프게 했던 시간들은 다시는 없을 거야 ~ 

 Let’s start fresh, you and me                 Times that hurt us will never come back again 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
SOG in Manila isn’t really expected since SouMu is probably aware about outcome of the sales here in PH.. I think the reason why GFRIEND is back in PH again is because of the promoter.. Maybe the promoter and SouMu had a great deal for the Manila stop.. The thing that worries me is the VVIP left and right sections where still have a lot of vacant seats which may look odd when the concert starts.. But the organizers add some seats for VIP A which seems to have a high demand..

well yea the ticket prices are bit expensive and it’s already on the level of Boy Groups who held concerts here in PH.. Kard held a concert on the same venue with the same promoter but the vvip cost is even half the price of SOG.. I guess the pricing was based on the choice of fans and maybe the majority of fans choose the unlimited option for ticket price range..

We still have almost a month I hope that the seats outcome will change.. ^^


Sent from my iPhone using GFSquad.com mobile app
I'm Indonesian Buddy, i contemplating for long time whether i should go to SoG Manila or not. I see from this disccusion that still many seat left. I make up my mind, I want to buy VVIP one if there is left of it, prefer centre or the nearest platform. They don't receive Indonesian credit card and buy from third party is exteremely pricey. Is there any way to buy it?

Sent from my ASUS_Z012DB using GFSquad.com mobile app

0

200w.gif

오랜 시간의 은하수 건너고 건너

Past the long Milky Way Cross and cross

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
I'm Indonesian Buddy, i contemplating for long time whether i should go to SoG Manila or not. I see from this disccusion that still many seat left. I make up my mind, I want to buy VVIP one if there is left of it, prefer centre or the nearest platform. They don't receive Indonesian credit card and buy from third party is exteremely pricey. Is there any way to buy it?

Sent from my ASUS_Z012DB using GFSquad.com mobile app



if you have a paypal I can try to help you but there will be extra charge since the money needs to be transferred to a PH local bank acct


Sent from my iPhone using GFSquad.com mobile app
0

pTexBdT.gifdo2VPg3.gif

새롭게 시작해 볼래 그리고                우릴 아프게 했던 시간들은 다시는 없을 거야 ~ 

 Let’s start fresh, you and me                 Times that hurt us will never come back again 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites


if you have a paypal I can try to help you but there will be extra charge since the money needs to be transferred to a PH local bank acct


Sent from my iPhone using GFSquad.com mobile app
Yes, i have paypal account. No problem with the extra charge, it is better than extra 10000 PHP from third party to buy one VVIP ticket. DM me how to do it. I will do it on monday.

Sent from my ASUS_Z012DB using GFSquad.com mobile app

0

200w.gif

오랜 시간의 은하수 건너고 건너

Past the long Milky Way Cross and cross

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I hope SouMu will announce the continuation of SOG of the remaining countries next week.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Yes, i have paypal account. No problem with the extra charge, it is better than extra 10000 PHP from third party to buy one VVIP ticket. DM me how to do it. I will do it on monday.

Sent from my ASUS_Z012DB using GFSquad.com mobile app



ok I’ll contact you ^^


Sent from my iPhone using GFSquad.com mobile app
1

pTexBdT.gifdo2VPg3.gif

새롭게 시작해 볼래 그리고                우릴 아프게 했던 시간들은 다시는 없을 거야 ~ 

 Let’s start fresh, you and me                 Times that hurt us will never come back again 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hey guys, i just want to ask if there's an official goods/merchs for the upcoming SOG in Manila like banners or smth?

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now