2018 GFRIEND 3rd Debut Anniversary Support Project

2018 GFRIEND 3rd Debut Anniversary Support Project Thread

2018 GFRIEND 1st Concert Coal Wreath Project

2018 GFRIEND 1st Concert Coal Wreath Project Thread

2018 GFRIEND 3rd Debut Anniversary Message Books (Due Date: To be determined...)

Birthday Messages: Fill out our Google Form for your messages. Fanarts/Doodles: Send your fanarts/doodles to .

Eunbii

official
GFRIEND’s 1st CONCERT ~ Season Of GFRIEND

148 posts in this topic

2 minutes ago, Yerin_is_bae said:

As far as I know all unsold must be returned back for a refund and we can get the tix on concert day itself. I read this on a website too where a guy/girl who attends Korean concerts said, that forget buying tickets and make it to the venue hours before show time and you can get the unsold and canceled tix and all good spots will be there.

So I'm trying my luck on the 8th and if I still cannot get it, I've decided I'm making it to the venue anyway and try my last chance there.

That's it, no giving up emoji36.png I'm not buying from these resellers and will attend this concert for sure.

Buddies, see ya at Olympic park.

Sent from my Lenovo K920 using GFSquad.com mobile app

dont worry im not buying from them as well. you think they can possibly exchange tickets since the prices are the same as well?
but i'll try to be fast by friday as well and ask later on for good spots. anyway, i can try emailing melon ticketing staff coz they can reply in english ^^~

:Eunha: :Sowon:

someone commented this on the site (from 벼디벼이볃)

6일 좌석입니다 (Jan 6, 2017 seats)
Floor a,b :0 c:191 d:235
B1:0 B2:1 C1.C2.C3.D1.D2:0
A3:80 A4:106 
C1:110 C2:75 C3:110 
E3:86 E4:108
매진된 c1c2c3은 1층 입니다 매진 안된거큰 2층 좌석이구요 (Sold out: 1st flr C1, C2, C3. 2nd floor seats are still available)

7일날입니다. (Jan 7, 2017 seats)
Floor A.B:0 C:225 D:274
B1.B2.C1.C2.C3.D1.D2:0
A3:83 A4:110 
C1:115 C2:27 C3:113 E3:86
E4:110

매진된 c123은 1층 좌석이고 매진 안된 c123은 2층 좌석입니다^^ (Sold out: 1st flr C1, C2, C3. 2nd floor C1, C2, C3 seats are still available)

Thanks for that info. I'm still confused where the standing area is, because it all says reserved seats as per this image here, and see this person selling the 1st floor C row tix at 4x

c7c4968abcb1783656449bb39a73dbe4.jpg

dont worry im not buying from them as well. you think they can possibly exchange tickets since the prices are the same as well?
but i'll try to be fast by friday as well and ask later on for good spots. anyway, i can try emailing melon ticketing staff coz they can reply in english ^^~

Not sure if they will exchange it though. The situation has become so stressful suddenly. Fingers crossed for the 8th.

Thanks for that info. I'm still confused where the standing area is, because it all says reserved seats as per this image here, and see this person selling the 1st floor C row tix at 4x emoji35.png emoji35.png

9334f6249e6fd99cc5408f8060be8717.jpg

gold area are the standing.. the floor area. everything else is in the 2nd floor..
visit this link for a better view of the place. i asked as well from the tweet owner.. 

gold area are the standing.. the floor area. everything else is in the 2nd floor..
visit this link for a better view of the place. i asked as well from the tweet owner.. 
[/url]  

Thanks! The venue is much smaller than I expected, but the smaller the better.

Jus to get it right it's like this right? The ones highlighted in yellow are standing and the rest seated?

6612433eb4040ba4e1996b4a1abf4607.jpg

Thanks! The venue is much smaller than I expected, but the smaller the better.

Jus to get it right it's like this right? The ones highlighted in yellow are standing and the rest seated?

6612433eb4040ba4e1996b4a1abf4607.jpg

that's what i understood from the floor plan so most likely it is.
another pic
CjMVxI1VEAA2fBS.jpg

PYH2010071902530034100_P2.jpg

I hope this motivates us to get the tickets more ^^~

that's what i understood from the floor plan so most likely it is.
another pic
CjMVxI1VEAA2fBS.jpg
PYH2010071902530034100_P2.jpg
I hope this motivates us to get the tickets more ^^~

Indeed, the venue is beautiful and looks like any seating we get, it's going to be definitely a memorable moment in our lives. I really hope they let in the binoculars, just in case we have to settle at the last row.

1 minute ago, Yerin_is_bae said:

Indeed, the venue is beautiful emoji7.png emoji7.png and looks like any seating we get, it's going to be definitely a memorable moment in our lives. I really hope they let in the binoculars, just in case we have to settle at the last row.

im planning to buy as well.. i'll ask all possible questions to their staff once i successfully purchase the ticket ㅋㅋ

no problemo ^^~

버디들이 많이 고생했어!
잠을 푹 쉬세요 ~:)

OMG so jealous of all of you buddies who can attend this.  I seriously thought about whether I could fly to Korea for this, but no...  Not this time.

This will be epic.  The girls are gonna treat you all sooo well!:yerin-love:

Tell Umji I said Hi! 

Bought my ticket for the sunday date, still looking to get one of saturday. See you Buddies there! :BeastToss-33:

A few of the GFS staff and other members teamed up to get tickets....the process...was...a handful, to say the least. We got decent seats I think.

Can't wait!!!

FEZ4zS.gif "Fall down eight times, get up nine." 

"Вся слава Тому, Кто искупил жизнь мою"

A few of the GFS staff and other members teamed up to get tickets....the process...was...a handful, to say the least. We got decent seats I think.
Can't wait!!!

Awesome, are enough left for tomorrow? A hundred atleast ?

45 minutes ago, 유나벌스 said:

Can't wait!!!

waaaaah good for you :"

waaaaah good for you :"
No option of pre sale showing so that seems to have stopped, since it's 7th Dec now. Good for us . Can't wait for tomorrow. Also as per their rules seats cannot be exchanged. And yes, A,B,C,D is standing( hoping to get any at those sections), so gotta be there at the venue first hours before to make it in queue to be at the front probably, as it's not reserved.

20 minutes ago, Yerin_is_bae said:

No option of pre sale showing so that seems to have stopped, since it's 7th Dec now. Good for us emoji108.pngemoji108.png . Can't wait for tomorrow. Also as per their rules seats cannot be exchanged. And yes, A,B,C,D is standing( hoping to get any at those sections), so gotta be there at the venue first hours before to make it in queue to be at the front probably, as it's not reserved.

i want to take a seat though..im fine as long as im there. coz i think im still jetlagged with my 4hrs travel time from gwangju to seoul by then (hoping that all the odds are in my favor tomorrow)

i want to take a seat though..im fine as long as im there. coz i think im still jetlagged with my 4hrs travel time from gwangju to seoul by then (hoping that all the odds are in my favor tomorrow)

Haha yeah, true that, but the excitement when you see Gfriend , the last time I went was a 5 hrs flight with no sleep for 24 hrs, a 5km walk to the hotel with an almost fractured ankle, cos seeing an alien all were ready to rip me off.

I don't know how I was awake and fresh as new to see our girls and jumped around in awe. They restore my energy literally. But the next day I was dead like a log. Oh wow, you're right, this time it's going to be very tiring for sure 10hrs flight for me with transit time of almost 12 hrs at airport ughh.

Seating sounds best if jetlagged.

1 hour ago, Yerin_is_bae said:

Haha yeah, true that, but the excitement when you see Gfriend emoji3.pngemoji3.png , the last time I went was a 5 hrs flight with no sleep for 24 hrs, a 5km walk to the hotel with an almost fractured ankle, cos seeing an alien all were ready to rip me off.

I don't know how I was awake and fresh as new to see our girls and jumped around in awe. They restore my energy literally. But the next day I was dead like a log. Oh wow, you're right, this time it's going to be very tiring for sure 10hrs flight for me with transit time of almost 12 hrs at airport ughh. emoji32.pngemoji32.png

Seating sounds best if jetlagged. emoji4.png

during the ansan concert, despite being far from them, i still hyped up though even if my friends stanned other groups. hwaiting to us ^^~

4 hours ago, 유나벌스 said:

Can't wait!!!

Idk about you but last time i checked, almost having a heartattack when an error pops up right before you get a ticket was not referred to as a ‘handful’.. Bit of an understatement there xD

giphy.gif

Let's start fresh, you and me

22 minutes ago, Eunbii said:

Idk about you but last time i checked, almost having a heartattack when an error pops up right before you get a ticket was not referred to as a ‘handful’.. Bit of an understatement there xD

what error was it so i can prepare..is it the ISP?

47 minutes ago, Eunbii said:

I had zero issues...IDK what you talking about xD

FEZ4zS.gif "Fall down eight times, get up nine." 

"Вся слава Тому, Кто искупил жизнь мою"

The only way to curb resellers, is not to buy from them. There will not be any supply if there isn’t any demand. To reap a great financial benefit from being a 1st buddy is disgraceful, especially when there is still so many people who wanted to attend the concert. 

For those who are trying to buy the tickets tomorrow, remember to :

- enable pop ups and third party cookies. 

I had errors in making payment and had to requeue thrice before my payment got through.  

50 minutes ago, jasper85 said:

The only way to curb resellers, is not to buy from them. There will not be any supply if there isn’t any demand. To reap a great financial benefit from being a 1st buddy is disgraceful, especially when there is still so many people who wanted to attend the concert. 

For those who are trying to buy the tickets tomorrow, remember to :

- enable pop ups and third party cookies. 

I had errors in making payment and had to requeue thrice before my payment got through.  

third party cookies???