buddyforever123

other
GFRIEND NEW BUILDING IS BTS'S OLD BUILDING?

6 posts in this topic

Although big hit building is no longer there, bts goes to the practice room at the 4th floor while gfriend practice room is at the 3rd floor !!!!!

fishy

Either way I'm happy cos it means they're out of the basement right? Or were they already out of there? but I don't understand why when they had all those renovations before

Sent from my SM-J120ZN using GFSquad.com mobile app

Source Music new address is for fans to send gifts and letters, it seems they have their new office on the 3rd floor of the old Big Hit building, but GFriend's practice room is still the same they used this year and we can see on their videos, Fingertip, Love Whisper dance practices and on their birthday vlives (it's a practice room only for them). and SouMu still has the old practice rooms in the basement too (for the trainees, we saw GFriend's old practice room on the video with the female trainees dancing).

it will be a waste of money if they will move after renovating their building lol maybe a new head quarters and maybe a bigger one place for Buddies’ gifts.. Since their practice room’s extra room is already fully loaded with fangifts xD

Sent from my iPhone using GFSquad.com mobile app

pTexBdT.gifdo2VPg3.gif

새롭게 시작해 볼래 그리고                우릴 아프게 했던 시간들은 다시는 없을 거야 ~ 

Let’s start fresh, you and me                 Times that hurt us will never come back again 

why people called this "fishy"? 

SouMu just added new building, right? this means, they have at least 2 buildings. it's very common for agencies to have multiple buildings. 1st building is their formal office for administration/business purposes and for accepting gifts/fan letters. while 2nd building is for their artists (practice rooms, vocal rooms and even recording studio)

since the old building is already designed for training purposes, I think Gfriend's practice room will remain there. 

Which of the two addresses is the one for fan mail? The one in brackets or not? Screenshot_20181110-133735.jpeg

Sent from my WAS-LX1 using GFSquad.com mobile app