buddyforever123

GFRIEND CONCEPT NEXT YEAR 2018?

36 posts in this topic

any concept with lots of lines for umji and sowon does it for me! ;D especially baby umji, though
I also would like to hear more from sowon and umji.. In rainbow, sowon has a lot of lines and that song fits her well too. I started to like her vocal color and think hers and yuju matches well.

Sent from my [device_name] using http://GFSquad.com mobile app

1 hour ago, mooya said:

any concept with lots of lines for umji and sowon does it for me! ;D especially baby umji, though

agreed on more lines for sowon

SouMu said that they will comeback with "New Look". so, Mature Concept? 

Mature doesn't have to be sexy. Something like Sunmi's Gashina and SNSD's Mr. Mr. that involves physical intimacy between the girls and male dancers/models. or something poetic and dreamy like F(x)'s 4 Walls. but since Gfriend is famous by their intricate choreography, I think the former concept will be matched for them. not to mention that lately, on special events like Gayo and Award Show, Gfriend performance are accompanied with male dancers nowadays. so, is this some kind of foreshadowing?

anyway, I think that this Season's of Gfriend Concert (and Asia Tour) could act as a closure of "~Innocent" Gfriend. they wrap it up beautifully in one package of Concert. after then, they will comeback with new look, a brand new image. 

well, that's my opinion and expectation of future Gfriend. in the end, I surely will enjoy any kind of concept :)

On 1/11/2018 at 7:35 PM, lovesojung said:

i love snsd's japanese releases...can you imagine a gfriend version of paparazzi??

That'd be awesome. I'd like to see the girls cover that song as well. SNSD's Japan releases are my favorite. I really think that that sound would really fit Sowon well.

On 1/12/2018 at 7:46 PM, Scene Stealer said:

Mature doesn't have to be sexy. Something like Sunmi's Gashina and SNSD's Mr. Mr. that involves physical intimacy between the girls and male dancers/models. or something poetic and dreamy like F(x)'s 4 Walls. but since Gfriend is famous by their intricate choreography, I think the former concept will be matched for them. not to mention that lately, on special events like Gayo and Award Show, Gfriend performance are accompanied with male dancers nowadays. so, is this some kind of foreshadowing?

anyway, I think that this Season's of Gfriend Concert (and Asia Tour) could act as a closure of "~Innocent" Gfriend. they wrap it up beautifully in one package of Concert. after then, they will comeback with new look, a brand new image. 

well, that's my opinion and expectation of future Gfriend. in the end, I surely will enjoy any kind of concept :)

I love it. "Mature doesn't have to be sexy." That's exactly the way I feel. They've always had that innocent, classy sexiness.

well, that's my opinion and expectation of future Gfriend. in the end, I surely will enjoy any kind of concept 
^This.

When i first heard "the new look", the first thing that came to me was a sexy concept. Its something of which they try not to do but seeing their new choreos now, I think they can pull off a mature kind.

Mr.Mr. is a very good song actually. They'll definitely stick with their sig choreo and sound. Whatever concept they choose will be fine by me since soumu probably has chosen a concept already for them and the cb date are the only thing left.

Though I hope to see them in suits somehow in the future, just a lowkey wish haha.

I want them to have an snsd galaxy supernova type of style

Sent from my iPhone using GFSquad.com mobile app

i would love to see them be more mature like with fingertip especially cos theyre trying to have a new look or something and do a fairytale fantasy kind of mv but instead of being princesses like youd expect in a fairytale, theyre knights of the royal guard or something. idk its just something i automatically thought when i saw their teaser pictures for season of gfriend and their outfits for the golden disk awards.

id also love to see them do some kind of supernatural elemental thingy where they can focus on fire or lightning like in a storm cos in their last mvs/ promoted bsides they did the other seasons/ elements. like they did a spacey astral thing for fingertip that although confusing af was still cool, a sunny summer outside 3 years in a row with me gustas tu, navillera, and love whisper, they danced in 'the snow' in winter with rough, they literally danced on water for love whisper and rain was prominently shown for summer rain and two of their promoted bsides had wind in it with hear the wind sing and gone with the wind, with gone with the wind having the girls dance with big fans for their stages to create wind. fire out of the four elements water, earth, air and fire is the one element thing they havent really explored and for those asking what about earth? they have had a majority of their mvs outside and fingertip was the only one done completely indoors with special effects

Seriously I'd enjoy whatever GFriend themselves would enjoy.But to be honest,I'm burning to Ashes to see them doing something like Kara's Step...

And it would definitely suit them because they are known for their hard choreos like Kara.

6b22e9e57698cc24354f70f407a745f63a2d6ec3

On 1/13/2018 at 0:46 PM, Scene Stealer said:

For me, i hope it is like SNSD's The Boys. It is womanly, and girl - crush, monarch style really suit our queens :support:

200w.gif

오랜 시간의 은하수 건너고 건너

Past the long Milky Way Cross and cross

Half girl crush half power innocent is best for gfriend now. You can see they are experimenting girl crush with thier concert and thier recent year end show and award show.