burritoninja

What Drama Role Would Suit Yerin?

15 posts in this topic

Hi guys! I know some, if not all, of you still remember actress!Yerin in the 2015 web drama "Girl of Midnight". She did one episode there, and if there are some of you who haven't watched it, or if you guys want to relive her moments doing a shy college student role stuck in an unrequited love scenario, you can check her episode here: 

Of course Yerin might join new dramas in the future, so I am wondering what you guys think would suit her: shy damsel-in-distress role? the main actress' quirky and funny best friend? rich but bratty heiress? Please leave your thoughts and other ideas below. :D

I think the main character! :D a goofy type mc!

Orr a cute, goofy second love interest (who gets friendzoned)

rUfMuFW.pngsowonnie-s_zpsmw8tfy3j.png&key=9c70ae46f

♡ rest in peace ♡

I think the character that suitable for yerin rn is a character with bubbly image and personality, the friend of he lead female xD

I've never think about it tho eemm it wont be challenging if she act like herself with the bubbly character and all so i would want something different,she fit comedy situation like high kick imo maybe ahn soojung kinda roll? Lmao 

Anticipating actress jung acting debut (i wont count the webdrama one). I know she has the potential she just need to learn a bit shes gonna be the next suzy (since i dont really like her acting so maybe just suzy in term of popularity), YAASS!!

Edited by DUCKSquad

She can be the main character. Actually, she has pretty good acting skills:

giphy.gifgiphy.gif

The cold and mean girl but really nice in the inside! Of course, she has to be the  main girl. 

On 7/5/2016 at 6:20 AM, Dakjoah said:

I think the character that suitable for yerin rn is a character with bubbly image and personality, the friend of he lead female xD

i agree with this one.

jlNYZ3mb.jpgayBKAvwb.jpg

GFRIEND: the butterflies of the stars...

umm i honestly think she could pull off a role like the lead characters from boys over flowers and it started with a kiss (i never watched the korean version). overall, those are both dorky characters with their cute and funny moments but they also are really strong and determined when it comes to getting what they want or protecting the ones they care about. it would also be really cute to see her playing the main character's best friend.

wKsq1P5.gif rV83Npq.gif

she will be fit on a 4D character role :D

pTexBdT.gifdo2VPg3.gif

새롭게 시작해 볼래 그리고                우릴 아프게 했던 시간들은 다시는 없을 거야 ~ 

Let’s start fresh, you and me                 Times that hurt us will never come back again 

It would be cute for her to play a fangirl role like Eunji in Reply 1997! I can imagine her reenacting the scene where Eunji was soaked under the rain and she threw a tantrum. Haha. It's very Jung Yerin :))

If I want to see cringe type, I vote for bubbly girlfriend. LOL. If I want to see a melo drama I'd want to see her as a devastating big sister or daughter. 

YUJU.gif

SR_STAGE_170930_ALL_03(4.8MB).gif

she could do the same role as Minah(girls day) from the drama beautiful gong shim.

She would fit in perfectly for a role that requires them to be hilarious and savage xD

JnGGqED.gif

0Ea9a.png0EGiQ.png

Credits to ASquirtle & Hana for sigs! ^^

Twitter

jolly and funny with mixture of less innocence like what yerin is right now

Sent from my SM-J200H using GFSquad.com mobile app

Strong funny innocent girl who will make a guy fall in love with her like Stronger Do Bong Sun lol

Sent from my U9i using GFSquad.com mobile app