Anna

official
Daily Kpop Radio (A Place to Discuss New Releases)

420 posts in this topic

Does this included? This is beautiful af.

@Pandabi I haven't actually listened to their b-sides yet! Except for 'Hold on' (I think it was called?). Which I didn't really like either xD At the moment I don't feel like anything will beat the songs they've performed on PD101 ('Crush'!! Or 'In The Same Place' and 'When the Cherry Blossoms Fade' are my favourites), buuut I'l listen to all their b-sides first :P And yeah, that's what I thought too.. really similar to other songs.

Spoiler

Hahaha.. u.u I really have to agree with you though..... still personally rooting for ioi though <3

8Hwt9x.gif8SqYLK.gif

Spoiler

@Hana What! I loved Hold On lol. To each its own ^_^ But yeah nothing will beat those songs, especially Crush. It's one of my favorites too~

When you get done listening to the album, tell me what songs you liked! Mines were Ping Pong, M-Maybe, Do As I Say, and Hold On.

@Pandabi Oook... so I listened to them all... and I have got to say, Hold On sounded so much better after I had listened to all their tracks xD I think I'd probably rank them as: Hold On & Do As I Say > Ping Pong > M-Maybe. Not quite sure where I'd place Very Very Very. Still, Very Very Very is the catchy one and I'm finding the others quite forgettable. Nothing like Gfriend where the melody seems to stick in my head no matter which track it is xD 

I do love Yeonjung's high note in Hold On though. Bless Jinyoung and his high pitched songs :P 

8Hwt9x.gif8SqYLK.gif

Spoiler

@Hana #CatchyFriend. Sometimes I catch myself singing "Nanana Navillera" at random times xD

And yesss yeonjung voice is amazing. Her high note cleared my skin and restored my energy lmao

(I also saw Jinyoung's singing Hold On on OneHallyu :umjilove:.)

@Pandabi Yes! and yes!! I also searched up Jinyoung singing Hold On... and omg. OMG. :yerin-love:

8Hwt9x.gif8SqYLK.gif

Spoiler

because queen taengoo is back <3

SinB is a sly pepe that's why i love her

t5m6ts.gif2cy3dcm.gif

taeyeon!!!!!!!! :D

taengoo!!!! <3 <3 <3 <3

I had this song stuck in my head all day at school xD

rUfMuFW.pngsowonnie-s_zpsmw8tfy3j.png&key=9c70ae46f

♡ rest in peace ♡

The 2 new songs of BLACKPINK is lit!

GFriend will be my last girl group...

NEW SIG2.gif

5 minutes ago, Eric said:

The 2 new songs of BLACKPINK is lit!

I'm really a fan of Stay. The song is not entirely BlackPink-y (as compared to their first two releases). The genre went different, not exactly like what their first sound was like but it fit them well. The harmonica licks, though! :x

Spoiler

+ Whistle's Acoustic ver in the album. So sweet :x

Yuju.png.fcca76aa877ba62941b60d8a0d0b6e29.png

괜찮은 느낌 이 떨림 나도 몰래 우연히 봄

35 minutes ago, Acey said:

I'm really a fan of Stay. The song is not entirely BlackPink-y (as compared to their first two releases). The genre went different, not exactly like what their first sound was like but it fit them well. The harmonica licks, though! :x

Reveal hidden contents

+ Whistle's Acoustic ver in the album. So sweet :x

I really like Stay too! It's the kind of song that is best to listen when driving at night, it's very chill. I'm really loving this group, they just need more presence on television and they'll be perfect.

And hey thanks for pointing out the Whistle acoustic ver! I love it! 

:sowon-wow:

EDIT:
Also the new song of MC Mong has really beautiful lyrics. :yerin-1:

GFriend will be my last girl group...

NEW SIG2.gif

I'm obsessed with this song

5ibEtdd.gifH027EVu.gif

BECAUSE I HAVE BEEN STREAMING THIS SONG EVER SINCE IT WAS RELEASED

t5m6ts.gif2cy3dcm.gif

Davichi anyone? I love this more than studio version 

YUJU.gif

SR_STAGE_170930_ALL_03(4.8MB).gif

THIS SONG/MV MADE ME CRY HAHAHAHA

♡ rest in peace ♡

Recently I've been really excited for this upcoming girl group called 'LOONA' :P It's a strange project where each member gets teased every month until next year October I think? Sometime around then (SO LONG LOL). They each get their own solo release every month too! *^* Buuut this has basically been catching my attention ever since Heejin (the first girl) was revealed O.o <3

:yerin-love:

Spoiler

There's only a "film version" released at the moment but definitely worth a watch :) 

8Hwt9x.gif8SqYLK.gif

Spoiler

Just now, Hana said:

Recently I've been really excited for this upcoming girl group called 'LOONA' :P It's a strange project where each member gets teased every month until next year October I think? Sometime around then (SO LONG LOL). They each get their own solo release every month too! *^* Buuut this has basically been catching my attention ever since Heejin (the first girl) was revealed O.o <3

:yerin-love:

Hide contents

There's only a "film version" released at the moment but definitely worth a watch :) 

yesss i really like them too~

♡ rest in peace ♡

@sowonnie yaassss <3 There are so many exciting things going on with the group and they're only teasing with two of the members so far xD So fun hehe

8Hwt9x.gif8SqYLK.gif

Spoiler

This is officially my favorite song of the year. The melody of the song is so pretty. And the lyrics are so beautiful as well. Sejeong did a really great job delivering the song, but I guess, whoever sings this song, it will still sound pretty. I think Zico made the song, or if its not him, whoever made the song did a really really great job.

GXl8XF.gif   vHCBca.gif

HAPPY 3 YEARS WITH GFRIEND!!!

Flower Road is such a good song. Very nice. ^_^

Good instrumentals, good song, good singing.

jCwTQ3U.gif

4 hours ago, _pizzacream_ said:

This is officially my favorite song of the year. The melody of the song is so pretty. And the lyrics are so beautiful as well. Sejeong did a really great job delivering the song, but I guess, whoever sings this song, it will still sound pretty. I think Zico made the song, or if its not him, whoever made the song did a really really great job.

It's a very nice song. I didnt realise Sejeong had such nice vocals, a pleasant surprise.

M3nIUZ1.gif84Wkp0L.gif

Thanks to KingofKpop for the siggy.

Flower Road is gorgeous <3 SEJEONG YOU BEAUTY :umjilove:

Just the fact that she's released a solo <3 Her voice is so pretty and we get to listen to it for over 3 minutes straight :'D

Also this reminded me so much of Eunji's Hopefully Sky. They're both just so pretty I can't ;-;

8Hwt9x.gif8SqYLK.gif

Spoiler

here to spread the love for Jessica Jung <3 

t5m6ts.gif2cy3dcm.gif

NONE OF YOU HERE SHOULD MISS THIS NEW RELEASE BY APINK

JnGGqED.gif

0Ea9a.png0EGiQ.png

Credits to ASquirtle & Hana for sigs! ^^

Twitter