Two Eunbi (Eunha & SinB) 2018 Birthday Support Project

Eunha & SinB 2018 Birthday Support Project

Anna

official
Daily Kpop Radio (A Place to Discuss New Releases)

393 posts in this topic

43 minutes ago, YujuYujuYuju said:

Oh this is a pretty chill song, Eunji's voice is soothing here! Not really the type of song I would put in my playlist but I thought it was ok

So SM just released EXO's Lotto MV...

I can't with the autotune but I feel so guilty because I know im going to put this in my playlist haha 

Really questioning why the producers went with that since EXO is pretty capable vocally. The beat is ok,Overall i think the song is catchy but not spectacular. Even if the heavy autotune wasn't there I'd probably still prefer their previous title tracks. I'm disappointed because I absolutely loved Monster and Love Me Right

I'm not a huge fan of EXO but this song is kinda catchy. Not as good as some of their other stuff though.

M3nIUZ1.gif84Wkp0L.gif

Thanks to KingofKpop for the siggy.

Sam Ock & Jennifer Chung "Space"

It's a mellow and feel good song. I thought that their voices complimented each other. I love Jennifer's voice.

Because hair goals (although i'm not a girl)

SinB is a sly pepe that's why i love her

t5m6ts.gif2cy3dcm.gif

On 8/21/2016 at 2:14 AM, 23peaches said:

Because hair goals (although i'm not a girl)

I came across this song by chance, took a listen, and the rest was history. I had to purchase it. I've never pictured a Yuri and Seo duet but this look and song choice is a perfect fit for them. And as I say, this is a total club jam. xD

2 hours ago, GFSuzr said:

I came across this song by chance, took a listen, and the rest was history. I had to purchase it. I've never pictured a Yuri and Seo duet but this look and song choice is a perfect fit for them. And as I say, this is a total club jam. xD

Plus they are the "twins" of soshi lolol, i too nvr expected they will have a MV of their own haha

t5m6ts.gif2cy3dcm.gif

11 hours ago, 23peaches said:

Plus they are the "twins" of soshi lolol, i too nvr expected they will have a MV of their own haha

It's funny because I never once thought they looked alike, but was told by many others that they had a hard time distinguishing between the two. Recently Hyo had her duet with Taeyeon. I wonder if we can expect the third SHY member, Sooyoung, to have a singing project too.

Are there anyone listening to Nell? Their new album is a masterpiece. Not just the title song, their b-sides are alsoamazing. The lyrics are really meaningful too. 

5 hours ago, Solistar said:

Are there anyone listening to Nell? Their new album is a masterpiece. Not just the title song, their b-sides are alsoamazing. The lyrics are really meaningful too. 

Not necessarily their newest song, but I really like their classic 'Time Walking on Memory' ever since I heard it on radio!

"이거 하나만 약속해, 변치 않기를 바랄게. 그때도 지금처럼 날 향해 웃어줘"

"Promise me this one thing, I hope you don't change. Smile at me then like you do now"

11 hours ago, Albatro said:

Not necessarily their newest song, but I really like their classic 'Time Walking on Memory' ever since I heard it on radio!

My playlist is full of Nell's song because all of their song are great! 'Time Walking on Memory' is definitely a legendary one, out of sudden i want to listen to it again. 

Red Velvet "Russian Roulette"

I absolutely love this song. Their album is pretty good too. I recommend. :)

12 minutes ago, GFSuzr said:

The song itself I think was rather bland for a RV/SM song, my expectations were too high =[. What other album would you compare it to in terms of quality?

M3nIUZ1.gif84Wkp0L.gif

4 minutes ago, ASquirtle said:

The song itself I think was rather bland for a RV/SM song, my expectations were too high =[. What other album would you compare it to in terms of quality?

Oh? xD I try to go in without high or low expectations. That way I can listen to a song with a clearer mind. "Russian Roulette" is by far my favorite Red song without a doubt.

If I were to compare what they've released so far I'd say it's consistent to RV. But my absolute favorite RV songs (and still favorites) are "One of These Nights", "Be Natural", and "Automatic".

26 minutes ago, GFSuzr said:

Oh? xD I try to go in without high or low expectations. That way I can listen to a song with a clearer mind. "Russian Roulette" is by far my favorite Red song without a doubt.

If I were to compare what they've released so far I'd say it's consistent to RV. But my absolute favorite RV songs (and still favorites) are "One of These Nights", "Be Natural", and "Automatic".

I'm not a fan of Red songs to be honest haha so this one was kind of boring to me. OOTN is my favourite RV song though.

M3nIUZ1.gif84Wkp0L.gif

33 minutes ago, ASquirtle said:

I'm not a fan of Red songs to be honest haha so this one was kind of boring to me. OOTN is my favourite RV song though.

I'm a Velvet fan myself. xD I could very well place OOTN as one of my favorite K-Pop songs. As for Russian Roulette, it's the first Red song that I liked off the bat.

Just now, GFSuzr said:

I'm a Velvet myself. xD I could very well place OOTN as one of my favorite K-Pop songs. As for Russian Roulette, it's the first Red song that I liked off the bat.

You've convinced me, I'll take a look at the rest of the album. Any song I should look out for in particular from the album?

M3nIUZ1.gif84Wkp0L.gif

8 minutes ago, ASquirtle said:

You've convinced me, I'll take a look at the rest of the album. Any song I should look out for in particular from the album?

These were my favorites in order:

1. Russian Roulette
2. Sunny Afternoon/Fool
4. My Dear
5. Some Love/Lucky Girl
7. Bad Dracula

The album is a combination of Red and Velvet. So you may find something that appeals to you. :)

omg yes Russian Roulette album is their best album so far all the songs are so good!!!

t5m6ts.gif2cy3dcm.gif

I love "Cloud 9" by EXO. Up to this point "Growl" was my favorite song of theirs, but this song may have just passed it.

On 2016/9/7 at 2:34 PM, GFSuzr said:

I had mixed feelings over Russian Roulette but it's cute, catchy and fun! I was personally hoping a song with a feel similar to Dumb Dumb, I felt like it had more impact overall and a nice showcase of vocals, but I love these light and catchy songs so much too. Russian Roulette is helping me relax xD

the MV was pretty fun to watch with everyone trying to hurt each other haha. I can't say I like the styling though zzz

After listening to the album, i think my favs are Sunny Afternoon and Lucky Girl. 

I really like this thread so BOOOOST

___________________________________________________________________________________________

APink - Only One:

I don't want to say that the song sounds exactly like LUV (because buddies are always taking the same shit from people during gfriend's comebacks), BUT they do have the same RnB and hip-hop influence. I will say that "Only One" is more soothing to listen to. It makes me want to lay outside on the grass~

Dalshabet - Fri. Sat. Sun.:

Dalshabet invented the weekend. That's all.

DIA - Mr.Potter:

I hated this song at first, because the xylophone and synthesizer did not agree with my ears. The chorus grew on me tho lol, and now my fake self is playing this song on repeat. I'm even trying to learn the point dance lmao. 

GaIn - Carnival: 

Image result for lady gaga gif fantastic brilliant  

Bless your ears and listen to the album too.

GOT7 - Hard Carry:

The song is kind of MEssY and IN YOUR FACE, but that makes sense being that their album is called Turbulence. Overall, I like the song.

___________________________________________________________________________________________

Welp, that is all. I am looking forward to talking about Ailee's upcoming release "Home"

Edited by Pandabi

Reviving this thread because Queens of ballad are back!

t5m6ts.gif2cy3dcm.gif

o/ Also here to revive this thread with IOI's comeback ~ Because they're basically the only other GG I follow (having actually watched PD101 for some reason..) xD 

Personally I don't like the song very much; the concept isn't my thing but it does suit the girls well. A huge step up from Dream Girls lol (but not as good as Whatta Man). I wish the song could show their talents a bit more, but parts were quite equal I think, which was nice. Not sure what else to say. Even though I'm not a fan of the song it's still catchy... :) 

As a bonus I happened to find this video in the recommended section xD So here ~

Spoiler

0EhLe.png

Spoiler

Very Very Very by IOI. This song is strange. I'll start with I don't really like it. Too little variation/instrumental for me to enjoy but I can see why other people might like it more than me. It's very catchy. I catch myself remembering the chorus sometimes but I'm not happy when I do. It's like bad tinnitus for me.

jCwTQ3U.gif

Not that new but released just this year. This is Thought of You by John Park. It's a really chill song that suits this coming cold season! :Sowon:

GFriend will be my last girl group...

NEW SIG2.gif

On 10/12/2016 at 11:19 PM, 23peaches said:

Reviving this thread because Queens of ballad are back!

I downloaded this song IMMEDIATELY after it came out. Their vocals slayed my soul

On 10/20/2016 at 2:59 AM, Hana said:

o/ Also here to revive this thread with IOI's comeback ~ Because they're basically the only other GG I follow (having actually watched PD101 for some reason..) xD 

Personally I don't like the song very much; the concept isn't my thing but it does suit the girls well. A huge step up from Dream Girls lol (but not as good as Whatta Man). I wish the song could show their talents a bit more, but parts were quite equal I think, which was nice. Not sure what else to say. Even though I'm not a fan of the song it's still catchy... :) 

As a bonus I happened to find this video in the recommended section xD So here ~

Hide contents

Same, I don't like this song but it is catchy as hell. (Their b-sides are better!) The song reminds me of russian roulette and gee. 

Spoiler

I know this is bad to say but i honestly thought jyp sabotaged them for someone else's comeback. I know he probably didn't but still...  Just a confession.