Two Eunbi (Eunha & SinB) 2018 Birthday Support Project

Eunha & SinB 2018 Birthday Support Project

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
KingJosef

So leader needs to eat

6 posts in this topic

9d38385a868d310ac904f1b4ba52d31f.jpg

If you reverse BMI it she weigh about 50KG... That's too skinny for a girl her height!

Someone feed her before she disappears

giphy.gif

nah shes fine. she eats enough already and is the only member who didnt have to diet at all cos she doesn't put weight on easily, even yuju had to go on a diet for a bit in the beginning. plus she does a lot of exercising from their dancing and busy schedule, so that helps her keep really skinny. the ones im kinda worried about are the maknaes and yerin cos theyve lost a lot of weight since glassbead, eunha enjoys food too much and yuju tries to stay healthy for me to worry bout those two. however they did just upload an eating broadcast recently and they keep talking bout how happy they are because they get to eat after schedules so thats good.

I second what temereani said. Plus, even if Sowon wanted to gain weight, her metabolism/genetics won't let her gain excess fat. I have friends with a similar build and it's like impossible for them to gain (stable) weight regardless of what they eat :P 

Sowon was being savage about her height tho lmao. 

B4bmDkr.gif

I think Sowon is alright. She's eating just fine & healthy

Half of what I say is meaningless

Half of what I say is meaningless

If that is the case then I guess it's fine...
But even if they don't force her to diet companies still put a lot of pressure on singers about their weights even if it's just passively

I'm just worrying about her

giphy.gif

The lower someone’s BMI is, the higher the risk of health problems developing in the future.  That being said, sowon does eat well, and we do know she has a fast metabolism.  I know a girl with a similar body type (tall, skinny, long legs), and she just doesn’t put on weight easily.  Doesn’t necessarily hurt her, just makes for an alarming number on the BMI chart. 

So, long story short, no need to worry.  Sowon has the members, staff, and buddies to remind her to eat and be healthy. :)