Albatro

[Translation | FanCafe] From Yuju - Ppu!

8 posts in this topic

59c6688354d9a_170923Yuju1.jpg.c1f88eef3f3c4cdfb3950ea14f6c0ac6.jpg

59c66883e79ca_170923Yuju2.jpg.d6fc379b6a5888d28a14d93bdffa7220.jpg

Buddies, our Buddies
Did you manage to have another sweet day

For me, I ended the day with goodbyes from my hands to Buddies' hands, and from my eyes to Buddies' eyes
Today went by without any trouble,
And I safely arrived home to spend time to reevaluate and reorganize the tasks that are given to me.

For some reason, I have a lot I'd like to say to Buddies today
It's one of those days I like to visit the FanCafe with my words

Today, my small ears were filled with Buddies' loud cheers and pretty words, making today yet another fulfilling day
And I'm thankful to have the opportunity to express my gratitude for our Buddies while those voices still resonate in my mind

Our Buddies make my days feel accomplished rather than making me feel I'm just trying to hold on.
I'm ever so thankful for that, and my heart wants to become the passionate Yuju who can return the same energy to Buddies
Thanks to my heart, my days have never been boring ㅎ
Because having someone close, who you can always think about every day, is a huge gift : )

That's why I really like Buddies, and why I respect Buddies

It's about that time of the year when the cold spirits return, so please watch out for the cold
But if you have already caught a cold, I hope that you may have the most relaxing sleep tonight, so that you may feel at least a tad bit better.

I love you Buddies, goodbye for now : )

59c668bac18e8_170923Yuju3.thumb.jpg.0de88f6c5ccb3918ee4e55e7bcc2c3f5.jpg

Translated by Albatro

"이거 하나만 약속해, 변치 않기를 바랄게. 그때도 지금처럼 날 향해 웃어줘"

"Promise me this one thing, I hope you don't change. Smile at me then like you do now"

Gosh..she really talented in writing letter. :gfs-smilie-yuju:Thanks Al!

YUJU.gif

SR_STAGE_170930_ALL_03(4.8MB).gif

wow.. such a heartwarming letter :) 

it's good to hear how much she care about us, Buddy, but don't know why, I feel like she's gonna go somewhere far from us... 

anyway, I love the photo. she's so pretty and artistic ^_^ 

and it looks like the same as Yuju's profile picture on SinB's post on Instagram days ago...

Yuju really makes the most heartwarming statements all the time, and really touches the feelings deep inside....:sb2:

Really makes me wanna cry sometimes...:y2:

Also big thanks to @Albatro for the translation, you really worded it well in English for us to understand...

:yj2:

" my heart wants to become the passionate Yuju who can return the same energy to Buddies "

omg just how much she care about us Buddies

eRtbf5Y.gif

"밤하늘의 달마저 가리워지는 교차점에서, 기다려요. 기적은 이루어질까요?"

Where even the moon in the night sky hides, I'm waiting for you. Will there be a miracle?

30 minutes ago, Scene Stealer said:

it's good to hear how much she care about us, Buddy, but don't know why, I feel like she's gonna go somewhere far from us... 

and it looks like the same as Yuju's profile picture on SinB's post on Instagram days ago...

Right, I forgot to include in the post that this photo is Yuju's display picture on KaKao Talk!

"이거 하나만 약속해, 변치 않기를 바랄게. 그때도 지금처럼 날 향해 웃어줘"

"Promise me this one thing, I hope you don't change. Smile at me then like you do now"

23 minutes ago, Scene Stealer said:

Yuju seems to like to write fancafe letters at the end of promotions, if I'm not mistaken she usually does this. 

since this is the end of promotions and apart from a few events here and there, we don't really know when Gfriend is coming back again, it feels like we will miss them for a while. I saw a fanacc of Sowon and she said they will disappear for now, ahhh they worked so hard and I believe they will still be working and practicing for the year end events but I also think they will take more rest time. I hope they can still post on their sns, fancafe and sometimes a vlive, so we will not miss them that much like at the beginning of the year when they barely posted. 

thanks for the translation Albatro 

17 hours ago, Silver Cloud said:

Yuju seems to like to write fancafe letters at the end of promotions, if I'm not mistaken she usually does this. 

since this is the end of promotions and apart from a few events here and there, we don't really know when Gfriend is coming back again, it feels like we will miss them for a while. I saw a fanacc of Sowon and she said they will disappear for now, ahhh they worked so hard and I believe they will still be working and practicing for the year end events but I also think they will take more rest time. I hope they can still post on their sns, fancafe and sometimes a vlive, so we will not miss them that much like at the beginning of the year when they barely posted. 

thanks for the translation Albatro 

'disappear'? whoa, that's sounds extreme.. :(

but seeing on the bright side, they have working hard since the beginning of this year, now it will be good time to rest, especially in upcoming Chuseok Holidays :) and yeah, they must regularly update their SNS, especially on VLIVE. their carefree life, their randomness are so fun to watch :D 

by the time they will comeback, maybe we might see Eunha's long hair again xD ... but that is a discussion for another time and another thread..

thx again for Albatro for always translate their FROM messages. I hope they continue to keep in touch with us in these 'hiatus' period...