Reishi32

What's your username meaning?

85 posts in this topic

Guess I heard "YEJU" (refers to Yerin Yuju) from their video about Lotte Water Park CF, and I swap JU to DI to make it Yerin Yodi (Yodi is my real name).

Used to use YOJU (Yodi Yuju) but then I got rekt :yerin-love:

eRtbf5Y.gif

"밤하늘의 달마저 가리워지는 교차점에서, 기다려요. 기적은 이루어질까요?"

Where even the moon in the night sky hides, I'm waiting for you. Will there be a miracle?

Scene Stealer : because my bias(es) always become center of attention in tv shows/events. at least from my perspective :)

from Yerin's Dance on Running Man, SinB being so hilarious on Weekly Idol episodes and Yuju who always overkill music events with her powerful yet stable vocal and her weirdness on almost every variety shows :D

When I first saw Eunha on the internet, and did some searching to figure out who she was I ran across this YouTube video. The rest is history!

I am good at making puppy noises - Eunha @ 18:15

its my name and cos my name is kinda unique i use it as my username for everything without the worry of this username already exist

YawningRAW actually came from my Instagram yawning.RAW because I wanted my username to be something memorable and so happens yawning is an action that is so very common. RAW stands for the RAW images from a camera which are the highest in quality which also helps because my Instagram account is a photography account

I had 3 username changes lol

1004V Vocals - 1004 Volts coming from Yuju's vocals, and 1004 is her Birthday.

천사보컬 - Angelic Vocals. Must I explain further?
유주얼천사 - Play on words on Yuju and Usual + Angel. She's always an angel so that's why I went with 유주얼천사.

-End of Explaination- :yj2:

So beautiful, like a stream of rain water, our transparent story...

ezgif.com-crop.gif.5dd0988a7301cbcff9b8c7650b4e37b3.gif

GFRIEND

Yunaverse: Yuju is a pun for Ujoo (universe). When some people say "universe," it kind of comes out as "Yunaverse" so yeah.

SojuYuju: It rhymes. LOL. Also a reference to the SoJu ship that people put together lol.

And people mostly called me "shadow," after my first name, Shadownet.

FEZ4zS.gif "Fall down eight times, get up nine." 

"Вся слава Тому, Кто искупил жизнь мою"

I get my username 'clover' from a four leaves clover. At first I didn't know bout it but I saw it in sk drama( I don't remember lol). I also have other nickname.. CloD (Clover+Dream)

Sent from my HUAWEI Y541-U02 using GFSquad.com mobile app

My username is fairy simple but I love it, it's just because i am a fanboy and the older brother at home, so hyungfanboy is the result, because of that username i have that profile pic of Go Mi Nyu ( Park Shin Hye ) dressed as her brother ( Go Mi Nam ). 

"a" is the first letter of my name "s.y.y.e.s.u" are the first letters of Gfriends stage name, buddy because I am a buddy and 143 that stands for "I Love You" for me it means that I love gfriend.
It's a very random name that I honestly think that it can be an email address intead hahaha and it's also done uncreatively and lousy since I messed up with the age order ( I switched yuju and eunha ) but I think I can use this so I'm still using it hahahaha

Sent from my 8055 using GFSquad.com mobile app