Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Elliote(소원의정다움²)

official
Source Music Official Statement on Sep. 9th 2017 INK Concert Schedule

7 posts in this topic

On their way to the 2017 Incheon K-Pop Concert on September 9th 2017, GFRIEND (in their van) was involved in a car accident near Incheon Munhak Stadium. The initial report said the front of their car has gotten damaged, but the members themselves have reportedly not sustained any major injuries. They have officially canceled their schedule, and the members headed for the hospital for further examination.

Source Music has released an Official Statement regarding today's accident, and below is the translation.

Official Statement:

Screenshot_1.jpg.3a4be4e1f88c98a7a663c3b45e4a3fa1.jpg

Translation:

Hello, this is Source Music.

At approximately 5:30 PM on Sep. 9th, the group was on their way to Incheon Munhak Stadium for the INK Concert. At the Incheon Gyeongin Expressway 2 Seochang Intersection, GFRIEND's vehicle accidentally bumped the front car due to the driver's inattention while attempting a lane change.

This accident was caused by the inattention of the company's manager, who was the driver, and first of all we apologize to the victims who were involved in the accident. Moreover, we apologize to the audiences at INK Concert who were expecting GFRIEND, and we also apologize having caused traffic congestion following the accident.

Right after the accident, the members were brought to the hospital for complete medical examination. Yerin was diagnosed with a sprain in her right little finger, but fortunately the manager and the other five members (Sowon, Eunha, Yuju, SinB, Umji) were all diagnosed to have no further issues of concern aside from a few minor bruises.

Currently, GFRIEND members have been sent home and are getting some rest, and we will carry on with the scheduled release and comeback on the 13th. The company will take further care and pay special attention so that such incident won't happen again. Again, we sincerely apologize to the fans who would have been frightened by the news.

Yours sincerely,

I'm glad the girls weren't seriuosly injured, and that Soumu didn't make excuses. I also hope that the other people involved in the accident are ok. Sometimes injuries or symtoms don't appear until later. 

Thank you for the translation! :)

Thank you for providing the official/translation!! I hope this serves as a reminder to drivers/managers to be careful on the road TT. I'm glad no one has any major injuries. Rip Yerin's finger tho. Everyone deserves some rest especially since their schedule has been so hectic.

Gfriend and Buddies, fighting!

Edited by Euntokki

B4bmDkr.gif

My baby Yerin T_T, glad to see everyone else okay. 

knIKYSW.jpg

The girls need to get some rest before making a comeback. They already Here, There and Everywhere

Half of what I say is meaningless

Half of what I say is meaningless

thanks for the translation!!! glad they're all fine :)

wUbmlJS.gif

Glad the injuries weren't serious.

Yerin-ah!Get well soon:gfs-smilie-yerin:

6b22e9e57698cc24354f70f407a745f63a2d6ec3