Albatro

article
[Translation | OSEN] (Wrap-up) 'SNL9' GFRIEND, From Aegyo to Bad Unnies.. Variety Wits Over Innocence

15 posts in this topic

0003615567_001_20170909234607950.jpg?type=w540

[OSEN=Seon Mi Kyung reporter] 'SNL Korea 9' GFRIEND entertained the viewers with their reverse charms and variety wits.

GFRIEND made an appearance on the September 9th episode of the cable channel tvN's variety program 'SNL Korea 9.' They performed skits together with Kim Min-kyo and Jung Sang-hoon, demonstrating their variety wits.

On this day, GFRIEND expressed their resolve, stating: "We'll work hard to show you new and unique looks. We'll go out there and try everything we can't normally do."

The first skit GFRIEND participated in was 'Bad Girls.' GFRIEND fearlessly let themselves go. Singing "This life I only live once, I'll live it however I please. Whatever I want to do, I'll do it however I please," they performed with the crew on SNL. They weren't showing off their pretty looks from stage, but they had an entertaining charm.

0003615567_002_20170909234607970.jpg?type=w540

In the '3 Minute Girlfriend' segment, they performed together with Kim Min-kyo. From the celebrity girlfriend Eunha to Thumbelina Umji, Reverse Charm SinB, Reverse Charm Yerin, "Fast 97er" Yuju, and Golden Ratio Sowon, everyone let themselves go without hesitation, demonstrating unexpected chemistry with Kim Min-kyo.

Also, Yerin performed together with Jung Sang-hoon in the segment 'I Give My First Love to You.' She blended in well with her characteristic looks full of aegyo. Also in the segment 'Fantastic Dating Duo,' Kwon Hyuk-soo and Eunha performed together to entertain the viewers.

GFRIEND didn't pretend to be shy for being an innocent girlgroup. They weren't afraid to let themselves go and enjoy the show. They exceeded expectations and proudly displayed their variety wits.

/seon@osen.co.kr
[Photo]tvN Broadcasting Screen Capture
Source: Naver TVEntertainment

59b4063db66ab_ScreenShot2017-09-09at11_18_08AM.png.f7efa5fcccb21e10e2896acf62215fb6.png

Comments:

+ 122, - 12
Today was funny ㅋ

+ 119, - 13
The 3 minute series were the best

+ 113, - 11
Yeochinnies were so pretty today and entertaining too ㅋㅋ

+ 100, - 9
ㅋㅋㅋ The 3 minute series ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

+ 110, - 17
That was funny ㅋㅋㅋ One Sun too ㅋㅋㅋ

+ 58, - 6
That was so hilarious ㅋㅋ

+ 43, - 1
I almost died laughing because of Jung Sang-hoon and Kwon Hyuk-soo ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

+ 54, - 5
Didn't know an hour and a half could feel this short

+ 47, - 3
That was good ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

+ 49, - 5
Amazing stuff ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

Translated by Albatro

"이거 하나만 약속해, 변치 않기를 바랄게. 그때도 지금처럼 날 향해 웃어줘"

"Promise me this one thing, I hope you don't change. Smile at me then like you do now"

Despite couldn't understand a single thing, I did enjoy it too. :gfs-smilie-gfriend:LOL. Thanks Al:gfs-smilie-jjang:

YUJU.gif

SR_STAGE_170930_ALL_03(4.8MB).gif

On 9/9/2017 at 7:55 PM, Albatro said:

Didn't know an hour and a half could feel this short

Felt the same:yerincry:

6b22e9e57698cc24354f70f407a745f63a2d6ec3

14 minutes ago, adabella100 said:

Felt the same:yerincry:

On 09/09/2017 at 11:21 PM, adib said:

Despite couldn't understand a single thing, I did enjoy it too. :gfs-smilie-gfriend:LOL. Thanks Al:gfs-smilie-jjang:

there are sub available for most part u can search in youtube or here 

4 minutes ago, ProudBuddy said:

Thank you:umjilove:

Awww sorry i though i had posted it once

5 hours ago, adabella100 said:

Awww sorry i though i had posted it once

No worries. It has been deleted ;)

YUJU.gif

SR_STAGE_170930_ALL_03(4.8MB).gif

5 hours ago, ProudBuddy said:

ah thanks

3 Minute GFRIEND was the funniest thing I've seen in a while! xD I loved all the sequences, with Eunha's "Idol Girlfriend" and SinB's "A Reversal Charm Girlfriend" being my favorites. It's a MUST watch!

Bad Girls was fun to watch too! The salad dressing and Yerin's whining at the Tattoo parlor. Haha!

SOUMU! Get these girls on more variety/comedy/skit shows! They're a riot!

:gfs-smilie-gfriend::gfs-smilie-jjang:

7 minutes ago, GFSuzr said:

3 Minute GFRIEND was the funniest thing I've seen in a while! xD I loved all the sequences, with Eunha's "Idol Girlfriend" and SinB's "A Reversal Charm Girlfriend" being my favorites. It's a MUST watch!

Bad Girls was fun to watch too! The salad dressing and Yerin's whining at the Tattoo parlor. Haha!

SOUMU! Get these girls on more variety/comedy/skit shows! They're a riot!

:gfs-smilie-gfriend::gfs-smilie-jjang:

for you youtube video on the bottom..... it's from gfsquad forum? i never know this channel exist. i only know gfsquad sub. What's the difference between this two channels=]

8 minutes ago, ChinguPower said:

for you youtube video on the bottom..... it's from gfsquad forum? i never know this channel exist. i only know gfsquad sub. What's the difference between this two channels=]

There's no difference, except the platform you're viewing the videos on. GFSquad site and GFSquad Subs are part of the same community. :)

What you see in our video section is what you'll see in the respective streaming channels (e.g., YouTube, Dailymotion, Google, etc.). Whenever you view the videos here (on GFS site) it will also count towards the views in the streaming channels too.

:gfs-smilie-gfsquad::gfs-smilie-gfsquadsubs:

1 minute ago, GFSuzr said:

There's no difference, except the platform you're viewing the videos on. GFSquad site and GFSquad Subs are part of the same community. :)

What you see in our video section is what you'll see in the respective streaming channels (e.g., YouTube, Dailymotion, Google, etc.). Whenever you view the videos here (on GFS site) it will also count towards the views in the streaming channels too.

:gfs-smilie-gfsquad::gfs-smilie-gfsquadsubs:

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCPA0rW5greiiXm2nm6QyyGQ

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC0lTxuZfcc0j9L_ozKo5zRA

this two channels=], i know both are from gfsquad.com , but why different channels for different videos haha

2 minutes ago, ChinguPower said:

this two channels=], i know both are from gfsquad.com , but why different channels for different videos haha

I think "GFSquad Forum" channel is for videos created by GFSquad and "GFSquad Subs" channel is for videos with subtitle created by GFSquad Subs team.

eRtbf5Y.gif

"밤하늘의 달마저 가리워지는 교차점에서, 기다려요. 기적은 이루어질까요?"

Where even the moon in the night sky hides, I'm waiting for you. Will there be a miracle?

1 minute ago, ChinguPower said:

Oh! Haha, sorry. xD

The first channel is for miscellaneous GFS videos, while the second is our dedicated channel for subbed videos. :)

Just now, YOJUyodiyuju said:

I think "GFSquad Forum" channel is for videos created by GFSquad and "GFSquad Subs" channel is for videos with subtitle created by GFSquad Subs team.

Yeah, what @YOJUyodiyuju said. :D