Two Eunbi (Eunha & SinB) 2018 Birthday Support Project

Eunha & SinB 2018 Birthday Support Project

Albatro

article
[Translation | Xportsnews] GFRIEND, Releasing Their First Repackage Album...Title Song is 'Summer Rain' (Official)

6 posts in this topic

0000770161_001_20170831080455031.jpg?type=w540

[Xportsnews Jeon Won Reporter]

Girlgroup GFRIEND has confirmed the release of their repackage album for September 13.

Today (31st), GFRIEND posted teaser images for the repackage album 'RAINBOW' on their official SNS to officially announce their comeback.

On the movie poster-like photo is the name of the title song 'Summer Rain' as well as the scheduled release date of September 13, 18:00PM (KST). On top of that, the aesthetically pleasing photo contains the 6 GFRIEND members' pure and innocent charms  in a sentimental setting, catching the viewer's attention.

And so GFRIEND is set for a quick comeback, having only a month pass since their 5th Mini Album 'PARALLEL' which was released on the 1st.

Being the first repackage album released by the 3rd-year group GFRIEND, many eyes from both inside and outside the music industry are focused on them with interest.

This summer, GFRIEND ascended to the top of various music charts immediately following their release of title song 'Love Whisper.' They also achieved 4 wins on music shows, exercising the power of girlgroups despite the great number of boygroups who promoted in August.

On top of that, they topped their previous records for physical sales and YouTube views, proving the power of quality content. With powerhouse boygroups such as EXO and BTS set to come back in September, many eyes are on GFRIEND to see whether they can once again showcase girlgroup powers.

GFRIEND is getting ready for a comeback after announcing the release of their first repackage album for the 13th of September.

won@xportsnews.com / 사진=쏘스뮤직
Source: Naver TVEntertainment

59a7544a97fce_ScreenShot2017-08-30at8_11_44PM.png.5f668245a7c5235c59c1ac03934bb306.png

Comments:

+ 178, - 34
Yeochinnies, I hope this repackaged title 'Summer Song' can be a success~

+ 107, - 13
GFRIEND, Buddies will be rooting for you, fighting♡

+ 121, - 20
Wow, GFRIEND is coming back already with a repackage.. I'll be looking forward to this promotion ㅎ GFRIEND fighting!!

+ 127, - 24
Waa!!!!!!! Let's do well again for this album Yeochinnies❤️ Please take care of yourselves and don't get hurt T_T

+ 115, - 21
Trustworthy Artist GFRIEND, Let's go 'Summer Rain'~♡♡

+ 48, - 5
Being able to see Yeochinnies again in September makes me happy

+ 45, - 6
This ambience is a work of art O.o

+ 58, - 11
GFRIEND ❤️

+ 75, - 17
The teaser looks like a movie poster, it's pretty

+ 36, - 4
Love Rain, Winter Rain, Summer Rain, and Love Rain are coming down !!!!!!!!!!!

Translated by Albatro

"이거 하나만 약속해, 변치 않기를 바랄게. 그때도 지금처럼 날 향해 웃어줘"

"Promise me this one thing, I hope you don't change. Smile at me then like you do now"

+ 107, - 13
GFRIEND, Buddies will be rooting for you, fighting♡

+ 127, - 24
Waa!!!!!!! Let's do well again for this album Yeochinnies❤️ Please take care of yourselves and don't get hurt T_T

+ 45, - 6
This ambience is a work of art O.o

:gfs-smilie-gfriend::gfs-smilie-buddies::gfs-smilie-hwaiting:

what is a repackage album?

What album are they repackaging?

Duh, that was a dumb question on my part. I already knew this. Sorry Buddies.

1 hour ago, BUDDY4ever said:

what is a repackage album?

A repackage album is follow up to the previous album. In this case, Parallel will be repackaged with a few new songs and of course, all of the tracks on Parallel.