YUJU ABS

Isn't it HARD to be multi fandom fans?

18 posts in this topic

Did you bought all physical release from ALL of your fave group? (Cd, dvd, mags, blu ray, season greetings, light stick, etc.)

For me even though i stan lots of group, the only group i spend my money is just GFRIEND.

I used to bought stuff from JYP girl group. But when there's to much stuff on the market that this group offer, i decide to quit it and just focus on GFRIEND.

What about you?

Half of what I say is meaningless

I spend my money and time for gfriend. I always support them I don't care about other girlgroups and always focus on them. 
They have stolen my heart. Gfriend I love you full........ 

I stan a lot of groups like Red Velvet, BP, Twice, etc but Gfriend is currently my top group (since SNSD). I've only been buying their stuff lately with other idol's albums here and there. I love girl groups but Gfriend's definitely the group that stole my love (and wallet)

:Sowon:

Edited by Euntokki

B4bmDkr.gif

I only buy gfriend albums atm, I'm also a fan of blackpink but they havent release any physical album yet, but looking to buy them when they release it too.

Gfriend is too special for me, I fully into them since April, then started to buy my first album at May and now I have all of their albums (took me 2 months to complete all, some of the albums I have are signed).

eRtbf5Y.gif

"밤하늘의 달마저 가리워지는 교차점에서, 기다려요. 기적은 이루어질까요?"

Where even the moon in the night sky hides, I'm waiting for you. Will there be a miracle?

More or less the same case here >.<. I stan other groups too such as ASTRO, WJSN and Dreamcatcher but I only buy their albums occasionally.

Whereas for Gfriend, they are what got me into Kpop and the first group I have ever stanned. So I basically buy anything they release xD

I stan a lot of groups. In first place always gfriend, and second place changes every now and then. I stream most songs but I bought LOL.

:gfs-smilie-ibuddy:

Gfriend is like a girlfriend, but not IRL.

I stan a lot of groups too but I spend my money only for Gfriend

Sent from Buddy who being a Buddyguard to Yerin and SinB

not really, i support and like many groups, but i only buy snsd/iu albums & merchandise, i would buy gfriend albums the next time my sister goes to korea :')

Edited by 23peaches

SinB is a sly pepe that's why i love her

t5m6ts.gif2cy3dcm.gif

I've been listening to KPOP for a long time now. GFRIEND is the only group that I have physical merchandise for (got all of their albums and posters). I have all of the Japanese concerts for DB5K though and Winner's Japanese concert before Taehyun left. I'm ready for some GFRIEND concerts to own lol.

Point in being is that it isn't that hard to be multi-fandom, you just gotta dictate where you want to spend your money. I'm thinking about getting BIGBANG's concert bluray whenever it comes out, but any of their music, I just get them digitally. 

knIKYSW.jpg

I've been listening to KPOP for a long time now. GFRIEND is the only group that I have physical merchandise for (got all of their albums and posters). I have all of the Japanese concerts for DB5K though and Winner's Japanese concert before Taehyun left. I'm ready for some GFRIEND concerts to own lol.
Point in being is that it isn't that hard to be multi-fandom, you just gotta dictate where you want to spend your money. I'm thinking about getting BIGBANG's concert bluray whenever it comes out, but any of their music, I just get them digitally. 

I my self also the fans of DB5K. I still think they are the best kpop group ever assemble. Each member are a great singer & dancer. All five of them (even the lowest range vocalist Uknow) have the quality of lead vocalist, which is rare quality in kpop industry even nowadays

i think if it was back to a time where i actually had a cd player and always used that to play music i would have bought the physical albums of any groups i liked not just gfriend even if gfriend is the only group i actually stan because that was the best way i knew of playing music. now cos i dont even have a cd player buying cds is pointless and i usually just buy the digital versions... however with gfriend i made an exception and bought love whisper

19 hours ago, omuji said:

I my self also the fans of DB5K. I still think they are the best kpop group ever assemble. Each member are a great singer & dancer. All five of them (even the lowest range vocalist Uknow) have the quality of lead vocalist, which is rare quality in kpop industry even nowadays

I am glad to see a fellow Cassie, DB5K is and will forever be the greatest KPOP group to have ever existed. I still am waiting patiently for them to reunite, it's one of my dying wishes lol. 

knIKYSW.jpg

I think alot of Buddies on GFS knows that I'm a hardcore Panda, and I buy almost all of their releases, lightstick and certain fan merchandise if I really want it. I've also been to 3 Apink concerts already.

For GFRIEND, I've collected albums since L.O.L and I've spent alot of money on stuff like lightstick, showcase in SG, and even 20 albums for their fansign >.>

The most exhausting part of a multi fandom fan would be spending alot of money haha

JnGGqED.gif

0Ea9a.png0EGiQ.png

Credits to ASquirtle & Hana for sigs! ^^

Twitter

I think alot of Buddies on GFS knows that I'm a hardcore Panda, and I buy almost all of their releases, lightstick and certain fan merchandise if I really want it. I've also been to 3 Apink concerts already.
For GFRIEND, I've collected albums since L.O.L and I've spent alot of money on stuff like lightstick, showcase in SG, and even 20 albums for their fansign >.>
The most exhausting part of a multi fandom fan would be spending alot of money haha

Wow you're Panda and also Buddy in hardcore level Can imagine how much you spend a year for both group. By the way if u don't mind can i ask you what's your daily job? Just curious buddy

6 hours ago, omuji said:

Wow you're Panda and also Buddy in hardcore level emoji38.png Can imagine how much you spend a year for both group. By the way if u don't mind can i ask you what's your daily job? Just curious buddy emoji5.png

I don't have a job haha, still a student right now, only 17 this year xD

JnGGqED.gif

0Ea9a.png0EGiQ.png

Credits to ASquirtle & Hana for sigs! ^^

Twitter

Ok buddy thanks

before gfriend, i became a snsd fan during their lion heart era and that was when gfriend were promoting mgt haha i bought snsd's lion heart and you think album( now still collecting their albums) then i fell in love with gfriend in rough era, i've been collecting their album since then plus lightstick, going to their showcase in sg, buying their membership etc

having enough money to support alot of your fav groups is a struggle for multi fandom fans (especially if they were to comeback on the same week or back to back T_T)

Sent from my iPhone using GFSquad.com mobile app

Nah. I support three groups but fully support one and that's GFriend.

I can't afford to support three groups! xD

FEZ4zS.gif "Fall down eight times, get up nine." 

"Вся слава Тому, Кто искупил жизнь мою"